Pitt's Swing's

pittpitt

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@psrquack wrote:

A buch of NHL games are running and no @pittpitt tips?:teardrop:

florida should beat ottawa,,,vegas already 2-0 for them ...winnipeg should beat colombus tonight..san jose should beat chicago and nashville should Minnesota but theres no much value to bet on it !

personnaly i took a risky bet minnesota,chicago & Winnipeg

• Like 1

1983559280_bandicam2019-03-0717-06-34-858.jpg.add163fc39449b528dea6e7a68cb552a.jpg488282759_bandicam2019-03-0717-07-26-218.jpg.a34d0632c705f3670b6d1f2d6ab69527.jpg

loads of nhl games tonight!   imo shark, bruins,Tampa is easy money !

in another hand i pick buffalo vs Chicago because Corey Crawford goal tonight and buffalo despite losing a lot away is fairly competitive... i pick colombus because pittsburd likely is diminished due to jet lag ,back home after a long trip & colombus play well away ,draw no bet as a safety net !

gl

• Like 1

lost my 50$ bet ..tampa lost at home vs a downhill team ! like i said in the past stamkos is a rigged player..now i think Tampa is a trap for gambler lol they really choose their time to lose!

lost my colombus draw no draw bet..they were flat as hell ! and bufallo end up losing in overtime ! 

but st louis boston detroit...and the key was the double chance which it really a bet to consider on any nhl parlay i

182826990_bandicam2019-03-0801-14-58-013.jpg.8e979c54df742de98b4d24f2d93a8dd7.jpg

• Like 2

Got denied again...obv lindholm to score is not a good bet as he struggle these days !

im certainly not happy by how well things turn out for me in the past week...i cant wrap my head around how much i close to win in the past week 2 3k something around those lines! in the end ist ( normal ) to come close when you parlay that much But when you can't even bink one bet out of all that ( come close to win bet ) I lost a bunch too and ist just not fair...time to take a break!

more experimented i get on sports more i think that if you double your money on a bet..you should feel great about it :P

overall read wise i think i made some progress, besides that there's not much to rationalize

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...