Pitt's Swing's

pittpitt

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@successlaw wrote:

I m gonna start from 2019 to play almost daily 1 tichet like this with same stake and odd around 2 . I prefer 1 or 2 hochei games. If its oke for you i can post here, you also inspired me with some of your bets. 

hey great...i dont mind members posting on my thread , everybody is welcome...the whole idea behind the thread is to grow betting skill ,knowledge & overall better each other in order to make money and friends of course :)

im sre we gonna make it :P

• Like 1

that can be good @Leeapple777 

imo new york in the madison ..it can surprise even if colombus is a strong and well-balanced team !  the bruins are not a team that score a lot of goals ..they had hard time scoring when bergeron was injured but is back in the lines last 2 games...at home + bergeron ..devils are weakish defensively could be good but imo that could be tight ..32 42 bruins

i can be wrong too

GL man

• Like 3

ive been pretty accurate lately on my cheap stakes!!

pretty sick ...here the sweat of the night! i was spot on tavares first period scorer..he scored 2 goals lol now i galagher to woke up a little..i was guessing between him and tatar score

also a double both tie games for 200

117895493_bandicam2018-12-2820-47-35-224.jpg.1f72bcf2ac11ec3e904c6225ecfc262e.jpg969462091_bandicam2018-12-2820-47-44-712.jpg.54808ea773c050b19dc89e79ef26eecb.jpg

• Like 1

I checked the Tsitsipas 2-0 and made a bet for this one, I think he is not in the form at the start of the Year, and he is pretty young too, so not very stable player! He is potentially next future nr 1 or atleast top 3, but today he lost the game with no doubt, to a top100 player.

@pittpitt Maybe some tips about Carolina and Devils this evening

• Like 1

@Leeapple777 wrote:

I checked the Tsitsipas 2-0 and made a bet for this one, I think he is not in the form at the start of the Year, and he is pretty young too, so not very stable player! He is potentially next future nr 1 or atleast top 3, but today he lost the game with no doubt, to a top100 player.

@pittpitt Maybe some tips about Carolina and Devils this evening

iyeah well i got sick to my stomach when i saw that he got sick to his stomach this x mas loll

no idea why he lost that match,i didnt watch it but diff shouldnt off..he was 3 to one to win !  once it was done i got my information in the states of comry...and then realise hes on his way up aswell as he stole a set to diego sebastian ! 2-0 was probably to steep in the best case scenario !

ul timing ,i choose this matchup in my bets!

learning ..GL for tonight

• Like 1

This is the season start for tennis, I think they don't get rating points for this Hopman cup, so should be more unpredictable results.

Devils are winning, till this moment an under game with home team in the lead :) but sad that You can't put bets on results which has already finished

• Like 1