Pitt's Swing's

pittpitt

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i notice that when i bet too specific i often get screw...& really... double's give more flexibility for that matter also give decent betting odds back! ist about balancing stuff anyways

either way games like boston vancouver yesterday...nobody could predict that...pff maybe a junky loll -the coaches decide to play a more open ice game and is't a gamble or 1 team found a breach and the coach need to readjust their strategy to win the game ! i mean boston play tight dont allow a lot of goals an dont score a lot either ...kinda shocking to see them score 5 goals but 8 for vacouver loll that show how much offensive talent they have

any team that play against vancouver ,their first mission is to containt all that offensive ability

• Like 1

525608816_bandicam2018-11-1108-32-32-724.jpg.738da24d4aaea030538513a9aee59288.jpg  

I survived ,but god damn it's always impressive the amount of bad luck i can generate in less then 24 hours lol

especially the vancouver lost , 3 ,1 3 minutes to go,buffalo score 2 goals in 40 seconds ..tie the games and win in shootout loll 

and many others bet -very arsh luck overall 

one positive thing i played poker all night and ran pretty good...so it save the day 

i will post all the slip later on loll....there's a lot of trash loll

but hey it won't happen if you dont try...back to the grind monday

• Like 2

well it didnt turn out well...i am getting frustrated to say the least ! not going busto with that roll !

so back to betting 3.5 & 5 $ small odds and grind it up ....i might bet even smaller! but if i can't good pick, it won't matter lol

not happy with my picking