Pitt's Swing's

pittpitt

Learned some more today...on hockey bet ! i really like ( staking a player to score ) and winning team !
that's super edgy and the odd are over the top !
but idk i had that much business to bet on this particular sports..unless of an obvious outcome ...add this up to a parlays

most of my NHL bet's got discharged ..in the first period of practically every game loll so i tried to make up for it by betting game score period score LIVE but ended up losing 15 ..somehow i think this method of betting is way underrated ! 

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@pinkiwrote:
@pittpittHi. I've question : did you hear about systems? 2/3, trixie, 2/4, 3/5 etc ... why do not you use them for such big odds?

yes i know what it is , i often use system bet for treble or more!
i dont know why it didnt cross my mind to use it when live betting...trixie make a lot of sens -at this point in my live betting experience, not confident enough to bet mid-high stakes ..minimal stakes in canadian dollar is 1 dollar so with trixie we go for 4 $ and with 2 obv 8 $ ...that's kinda steep for such high odd and i dont have a sample / idea of how well i can do in the long run !

im betting these odds to hit big with small bet's , trixie can diff lower my variance ...worth trying if is't worth it likely when i will bet bigger!! is't diff a must to add in my betting arsenal :)

also we can't cashout with system betting...the cashout factor is key 
thanks buddy

@pittpitt  yeap:)  if  1$ is min,  and you  try  hit on 1$ is ok :)   I though  that  min. stake per slip  in system is close to 0.25$. beacuse in my currency  looks like this ...  

i bet very often  at the land-based bookmaker in systems... beacuse  i can bet ie.  0.01PLN  per 1 slip in system  :)  (4.2PLN~1Euro)  and  bigger systems are  relatively cheap :P  but i do for fun very often ...  but couple times i  hit big wins with  odds: 5.00-12,00  on coupon :) here min bet is  1pln per slip ...  so  trixie, some 3/4,  3/5  are within range :)

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

overall the best for the way i bet is treble... + system bet from time to time 4 & 5..money back if i whiff 4,5 at least i get money back! depending on the odds of course...something between 1,20 & 2,60!

just betting treble...is almost as valuable as flat betting, the hedge is 4,5...or picking underdog lines like a boss betting high stake's, but i don't think there's much value on a site that don't reward you for wagering big!

not easy for sure,the unpredictability is some game /fight is inevitable...but is't beatable in volume ,giving the fact that you have an edge,,,the biggest to the smallest you have will eventually make a difference!

me im from another planet-when i do stuff i focus and dedicate 110 % until i make it!

also, im very aware that if i don't catch a break..isnt that worth it lol

i have faith

• Like 1

In the future i will post my pick's of the day ..or so different sports,,,and will take in consideration the risk involved in those pick's (low risk, high risk) shared with community members!
then post my bet slip which is gonna show a mix of both low and high risk...sometimes super high risk (for my own sake ) that will only be shown after the event's

PITT SWING'S PICK'S OF THE DAY

TENNIS { LOW~RISK }                                                                 {HIGH~RISK}

MMA { LOW~RISK }                                                                     {HIGH~RISK}

GOLF { LOW~RISK }                                                                      {HIGH~RISK}

NHL { LOW~RISK }                                                                        {HIGH~RISK}

• Like 1