Pitt's Swing's

pittpitt

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yesterday annet kontaveit ? lost 76 in the 3rd so no return on the 100 $ multiple for 2200 $ 5 fold...also i couldn't cashout some bet's on the other site...so i let them know my disappointments and now im gonna find a better second role bookie that allow cashout 3 outta 4 parlays in the US OPEN !

today i have 60 $ on unibet and cannot move more money in my account..so i opted for 10 double 45 for 180 hoping for at least a double up! gl :D

nishikori vs Monfils is a promising high-quality tennis...as Monfils always thrive under the bright light of the us open ' night time' and i really that Nishikori would let it go like he does once in a while!

thats gonna be a fight of character...I hope so

• Like 1

sad result, decided to go all in and things didn't go my way....wawrinka & raonic -coric medvedev cost me a lot ,i could cashout all day untill the end of the second set coric and raonic both break their opponent ....nobody recover/cashout wasn't an option anymore !!

pretty unlucky / set back to break even + , but to be fair when i look at the big picture...my accuracy on my bet is enough to be profitable and i can always improve!

i ended up all my eggs in the same bag , coric medvedev 3,5 + and i got to know coric games....to me that guy is a future top 10 players for the next decade!

fair enough on my sports bet,, So mad on my poker lost...lolll lost like 40 usd on a game i had no business playing & i got standar 3 outter 4 times !! hehe i need to be smarter then that...::(:):(

• Like 1

disappointing caroline garcia lost...even my gut feeling was on suarez navarro but chooses to play it safe, she plays really well last phew week's! 

I bring back home a significant amount of $ for me ,press reset and get ready for the next ride...the best day of the us open are behind now is't toss between the best of the best !

ufc next week ,some poker event's to play ,hockey season...tennis a lot of tennis 

here's my wild pick 'homerun' multiple and 1 semi safe  !

gl ppl 

45792072_bandicam2018-09-0200-07-25-127.jpg.dacd55c0537523e2ec0e4d56994b1d6f.jpg665640747_bandicam2018-09-0200-04-57-414.jpg.37ee6bdb3f62d6770f1f260d8f7b59ee.jpgthe-best-way-to-save-money-is-to-act-broke-2683438.png.4c1bd9d323c593858daa014cad9609ba.png

• Like 1

im thinking to avoid all bet's involving pliskova...she's so moody...one day she beat the best next thing you know a completle meltdown in the early rounds !

sick tie break for nadal in the 3rd, i dont think i ever saw such a thing from him ...nikolo play sensational tennis in that 3rd set..unfortunatly!

i liked thiem to win over anderson but to bet over 4,5 set for thiem on my homerun multiple...now thats just ridiculous loll

• Like 1

historically suarez navarro struggle vs sharapova...right now she play really well and she implements these shot top spin sho't in angle, which i the key to beat sharapova imo ...she's very powerful hitter but not the fastest runner ...i think navarro can make her run !

vondrousova hit her strive ...she's likely to follow up on that but she has tuff test in tsurenko

again this is pure speculation ...i think goffin can beat cilic again ...if you think of somebody that can beat cilic over top 5 ...you have to putt Goffin of that list lol

osaka play scary well in big game...but gotta rely on regularity so opted for sabalenka

• Like 1