Phone Number

RX7_Dagonet

Hi there, I’m looking to make a sizeable bet and I’m only prepared to do it over the phone (long story  but I’ve bad experience before with Marathon Bet holding my money for 3 weeks when I wasn’t even able to place the bet in the first place!) This way, I know you can take the bet BEFORE I transfer a large amount of money into my account. Would you please reply here or DM me the phone number.

Also, I didn’t get betting Freeroll tickets again for my last two bets

Hi Stubbe

Oh wow, that was effortless!

If I win the bet, I will be looking to withdraw the stake money the same day... do you require loads of documents (passport, bank statements, utility bills etc) that I can be e-mailing/uploading now?

Thanks in advance, the customer service here is fantastic.

@RX7_Dagonet 

It really depends, if it's a larger amount, it's quite likely that you would have to provide documents, those are usually ID/proof of address and possibly a proof of the payment method you used to deposit/withdraw.

In case your bet amount is bigger than the what you are offered, there is always an option to request to check with the traders if you are allowed to place a bigger bet, it really depends on the type of bet and the overall circumstances and there is no clear black or white.

Thanks