Attack
Clear-Cut Chances0 0
Crosses %0 14.3
Dribbles %78.6 41.2
Corners8 3
Offsides1 1
Recoveries49 50

this is stats from skysports.
from the helpdesk they wont pay out my bet because they rely on the info from the official ligue1 site and there it says PSG only had 7 corners.. it makes me sick

@Superleeds wrote:

Hi!

had a livebet on corners on the match and had over 7.5 corners. at the end of the match the keeper saved a penalty on goes for a corner. at this point therer were 7 corners. Is there any special thing when saving a penalty or what??

"Bets referring to the accumulation of a particular occurrence (e.g. Total corners) and/or the execution of a particular action, will require said occurrence to actually take place during the time interval specified (e.g. the corner being kicked). In such instances, should the occurrence be only awarded and not taken, it will not be considered for settlement purposes."

That last corner, the one after the penalty kick, was given but never taken :(

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

yeap,  i had similar situations  in th past. I remeber two when judge dictated a corner but after a seconds changes his mind and ended the match :wow:  in both cases i needed this one corner ;)

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

BUT it must be stated as a corner as keeper saved it and it went for a corner.. if it had got straight up in the air and after 10 seconds gone in the ref wouldnt have ended the match right after the penalty have been taken. yes i sound angry and i am because this sucks bigtime. corner was given but not taken. that means the corner must counts

@Superleeds   it hurts but if it was not taken then no corner kick. referee can change his first decision(in that case he did not even dictate a corner kick  i guess) and it was seconds before  4min additional time and PSG leads 3:1, so it is understandable :)

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

I didn't watch the match in question but technically it's only a corner if someone takes it. Just as a goal isn't a goal if it's disqualified, ultimately it is only the judge who can legitimize any matter and has the final say. Usually there's a norm that attackers will get to finish their attempt before the whistle is blown but since Marseille had no time left to pull off a draw anyway the judge probably thought it was obsolete to continue.

Archived