Odds Liverpool go unbeaten

Acromion

Maybe the odds look low, but they are close to the real value.

30 games left - if you would choose double chance on Liverpool on each one of them (Liverpool win or draw) - the average odds would be around 1.10-1.13 (only with City it would be much higher ~1.45 at home and 1.8 away, with the small teams odds close to 1). 1.12 to the 30 (Ex - 1.12 x 1.12 x 1.12 x...) = 29.96

• Like 1

@HonorTheGame wrote:

Maybe the odds look low, but they are close to the real value.

30 games left - if you would choose double chance on Liverpool on each one of them (Liverpool win or draw) - the average odds would be around 1.10-1.13 (only with City it would be much higher ~1.45 at home and 1.8 away, with the small teams odds close to 1). 1.12 to the 30 (Ex - 1.12 x 1.12 x 1.12 x...) = 29.96

Yup i was thinking the same, but why would anyone bet with lower value than you could get with double chances? With those you have option to make bet or not but whole season bet should be higher, just out of bettor perspective :)

So if any odd calculator read these, make request bets intresting anough to people make bets. Often they are not ;)

• Like 2

Yep, I completely agree with both of you, as a bettor myself I wouldn't consider betting on the current odds, as it's not a worthy/value-bet, considering that it is a long term pick.

I was just pointing out how the odds were calculated. The bookie should apply an uplift on the standard algorithm, considering the bet length and how frequent this kind of bet would happen (see Arsenal example), to make it interesting for the bettor.

• Like 1

Nice work showing the thought process @HonorTheGame but I tend to agree, 26 is way too low for something so unusual. I'm not trying to bait you @Livertool but do you honestly think they could do it and what would you really consider good odds (anyone?) 

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Nice work showing the thought process @HonorTheGame but I tend to agree, 26 is way too low for something so unusual. I'm not trying to bait you @Livertool but do you honestly think they could do it and what would you really consider good odds (anyone?) 

Nope, i do not think that they can. Just for sheer fact that there is so many variables on the way but i liked that someone asked odds and maybe thought they could :)

Too many competitions that may affect to result like cl, international, domestic cups and club wc in december and liverpool has stumbled at after xmas games earlier so i am happy all the advantage we can get, it is not surely over yet. Would i do it with odds of 50? No. 100? Maybe for 10€ stake and that would be more for fun and not for sake that i would trust it will happen :)