Not received winnings from settled bet

Thanks @Bobaschnizzle, I see it now, but also the winnings added yesterday over three instances:

£25.03 at 3:05 UK time.+ £20.48, £112.61 and £8.66 at 15:28 they were added as each combination off the slip hit and combined the numbers add up to the £166.78 as on the betslip in the picture.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

No, they were not received. I haven't received a penny from you. This is why I'm contacting you. You haven't paid me a single penny for the bet. I still have not received £166.78. Whether its been paid in one installment or three, I still have not received it. 

Hi @Bobaschnizzle, I believe we cracked it. 
Your Bonus was accepted 26/06/2019  at 19:57 and the above Racing bet followed 27/06/2019 at 06:05 in the value GBP 19.95. From the account history we can see that after the bet, the Bonus and the Bonus Money tied to that bet was canceled at 27/06/2019 at 07:09.
 1886251842_Racingbets.thumb.JPG.ce555ff606991bd7f326e0f6b9d49925.JPG

I'll go a bit more in detail regarding the general Bonus mechanics here at Unibet.

So, when a Bonus is accepted and added to the account, if it's Bonus Money like in your case, there is a wagering requirement tied to it. The Bonus money is basically "Play Money" until the wagering of that particullar bonus is completed, and once it is the full amount transforms into cash.

Here's what happens, when a Bonus is still under wagering and you accept another one, the old Bonus gets canceled as the system does not allow 2 rewards to be active at the same time on the account. If there are any pending bets placed from the canceled Bonus money, the bet basically ends up "empty" and the system does not have what to multiply the odds with, thus the confusion here.

Ok, so now that we have that sorted :) here's what we can do. I have added you 150 euro in Bonus Money to your account with a X3 wagering requirement as a goodwill gesture from us the Unibet Community. We feel for you, the coupon was indeed a nice hit.
Please make sure to wager your Bonus before accepting any other offer and when in doubt, reach out...to the Unibet Community :)

/Ray

• Like 1
Former Community Moderator

Don't think I'll be depositing anymore money now. I feel cheated out of a good win. And you said you were giving me €150 and I got £100...I'm sure the exchange rate is a little different than that...and even if I cancelled the bonus, I still feel you should have paid out the bet which was placed before I cancelled the bonus. I'd rather have my £166.78 in winnings than your "gesture" which is pathetic

@Bobaschnizzle wrote:

Don't think I'll be depositing anymore money now. I feel cheated out of a good win. And you said you were giving me €150 and I got £100...I'm sure the exchange rate is a little different than that...and even if I cancelled the bonus, I still feel you should have paid out the bet which was placed before I cancelled the bonus. I'd rather have my £166.78 in winnings than your "gesture" which is pathetic

To me it seems like sweet deal. After all you were the one that screwed up, right? Exchange rate way off but other than that, i wouldn't complain and next time i would thought more carefully what ia am doing. T&C baby, T&C ;)

And you don't have to deposit, bonus money is in your account already ;) ;)

• Like 1