Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

@psrquack wrote:

@BonusPater wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

For me is a little bit strange, that Unibet has a living contract with a provider and the provider changes the details of the agreement without consultig with the customer previously. I can imagine only one situation like this if Kambi has a monopoly in the betting supporting system's market.

Of course Unibet does have a say, but product changes are ultimately the suppliers decision Smile

Then we are back to Unibet's responsibility. They know the change will come but didn't make a survey amoung players.Smile

Unfortunately not that simple Smile 

Neither of us know the details, but I'd assume Kambi would like all clients to run on the same version of their platform (with some delay in updating being accepted) and offer limited customization possibilities. Kambi got a lot of different clients, and if every client could just veto a change, very few things would happen Smile

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

@BonusPater wrote:

Unfortunately not that simple Smile 

Neither of us know the details, but I'd assume Kambi would like all clients to run on the same version of their platform (with some delay in updating being accepted) and offer limited customization possibilities. Kambi got a lot of different clients, and if every client could just veto a change, very few things would happen Smile

I accept that, but if you can't defend your clients from the downgrade of the service (because your chosen option won't be available) that means Kambi has a monopoly or a guys from Unibet analyzed the costs/benefits and figured out that only a few  users will leave them if they let the downgrade spring into existence and the profit won't decrease.

0 Likes
ddd Rank 8
Rank 8

@unibet staff, please understand this is a complete nightmare. You get to select your favorite matches and the favorite list collapses automatically every few seconds. You simply cannot see live scores across the board in real time without having to click the name of the league on all of them again. Only to have it collapse once more after a few seconds.

This is unbelievable and must be addressed immediately, in my opinion. The experience is the same on both desktop and mobile.

PokerC99 Rank 10
Rank 10

I trust in Unibet. They always try to make it better and when it fails, they will surely make work of it to fix it and really make it better but indeed i think it will take some time. They probably paid a lot for this 'upgrade'. 

XY Rank 18
Rank 18

"PRO" live betors fighting against new style, not 10+secs "accepting" process.... Speechless

cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

@XY wrote:

"PRO" live betors fighting against new style, not 10+secs "accepting" process.... Speechless

This. 

Its so upseting when you wait, wait, wait and wait, the line changed already twice, and of course not accepted. You try again on the new line, same happens. So you have two choice: you bet on the lower/higher line (and usually you fail with that line) or you leave that tip. Its much much faster on other sites, thats the area Unibet should improve, not the style (still dont get why people wanna expand everything, from Austria second league through Bangladesh juniors to Trinidad & Tobago chamiponship...).

Ahh, and if its the time of feedbacks. At live offers right now it shows only 1x2 or moneyline, you have to click to see how are the HC, o/u, corners, cards etc. Would be much better if on the top of each sport, you can choose to show other odds, markets for every match. Let say you choose "corners" from that menu, and it shows all the soccer match w corners o/u. 

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

Could you confirm that you have forwarded this to the relevant department @Jeppe-Unibet please?

0 Likes
jerry Rank 18
Rank 18

@psrquack I dont think it will change anytime soon. 13 likes two first posts, only 5 pages of complains and few people actually liked those changes Rofl. Now we have Christmas, New Year and next thing it will be a May without changes, people will adapt, no one will ever remember old design Veryangry.. I make now like 70-80% less live bets on Unibet. Usually i make always gazillion of live bets, looking for value here and there mixing live bets with pre etc but now its not even funny to try that. I missed too much value being late cause of damn clicking i just stopped this altogether. Only hope is that people will vote with their money. Even if im not a highroller by any means when there will be 50k or more of jerrys i think it will make Unibet think. 

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

@jerry wrote:

@psrquack I dont think it will change anytime soon. 13 likes two first posts, only 5 pages of complains and few people actually liked those changes Rofl. Now we have Christmas, New Year and next thing it will be a May without changes, people will adapt, no one will ever remember old design Veryangry.. I make now like 70-80% less live bets on Unibet. Usually i make always gazillion of live bets, looking for value here and there mixing live bets with pre etc but now its not even funny to try that. I missed too much value being late cause of damn clicking i just stopped this altogether. Only hope is that people will vote with their money. Even if im not a highroller by any means when there will be 50k or more of jerrys i think it will make Unibet think. 

I agree with that, but @Jeppe-Unibet promised us that he will forward it to the relevant person and this won't depend on the volume of dislikes. So I hope he didn't forget about it and let us at least 1 or 2 procent chance for a change.

@psrquack wrote:

@jerry wrote:

I agree with that, but @Jeppe-Unibet promised us that he will forward it to the relevant person and this won't depend on the volume of dislikes. So I hope he didn't forget about it and let us at least 1 or 2 procent chance for a change.

I can indeed confirm @psrquack, that all the suggestions in this thread have been forwarded to the relevant person, and this thread is closely monitored, a promise is a promise and it's the least we can do.