cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

Personally I prefer the new design, as I don't bet on a lot of random things, and I don't check the odds on Unibets site. When I go to the site, I usually know exactly what bet I want to place, which actually makes the new design better. If I haven't already decided for a bet, I'll only be interested in 1-3 matches anyway, which also makes the new design better.

However! I do understand where you all are coming from, and I don't really agree with the change either. As a bare minimum they could have added an "Expand all" option at the top.

NB chill and wait. I'm sure Unibet will find a solution. Also worth noting that this is not a change Unibet have done, it's by Kambi (the supplier also used by LeoVegas, 888 etc.), and we don't even know if Unibet had a choice. 

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
Ivanus Rank 14
Rank 14
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

For me is a little bit strange, that Unibet has a living contract with a provider and the provider changes the details of the agreement without consultig with the customer previously. I can imagine only one situation like this if Kambi has a monopoly in the betting supporting system's market.

Ivanus Rank 14
Rank 14

@psrquack 

I just chated with the live support and they said that this option doesn't exist and you need always to accept or decline the new odds

I just don't understand how some countries have this and other don't..funny thing Smile

psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@Ivanus wrote:

pl.png

@psrquack  i don't have it Sad

Try this:

Click on your balance, then account, then on the details on the left, next to to responsible gambling and help, then click on the first text (form of odds) and then check your details:

h1.png

psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@Ivanus wrote:

@psrquack 

I just chated with the live support and they said that this option doesn't exist and you need always to accept or decline the new odds

I just don't understand how some countries have this and other don't..funny thing Smile

You live in a regulated market and maybe this is one of the regulations to keep the licence.

0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

@psrquack wrote:

For me is a little bit strange, that Unibet has a living contract with a provider and the provider changes the details of the agreement without consultig with the customer previously. I can imagine only one situation like this if Kambi has a monopoly in the betting supporting system's market.

Of course Unibet does have a say, but product changes are ultimately the suppliers decision Smile

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

@psrquack wrote:

@Ivanus wrote:

@psrquack 

You live in a regulated market and maybe this is one of the regulations to keep the licence.

Exactly what @psrquack said. Every regulated country got their own weird rules/processes Smile

Highlighted
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@BonusPater wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Of course Unibet does have a say, but product changes are ultimately the suppliers decision Smile

Then we are back to Unibet's responsibility. They know the change will come but didn't make a survey amoung players.Smile

0 Likes