NFL Fantasy Fooball - any interest for a community league?

whereisrivaldo

NFL season starts next week!

I noticed the community had  a popular  NFL competition (predicting winners & high scorers) last year. I joined the community too late to participate, but hopefully there will be another one this year? 😃

Most of the participants might have been more interested in good prizes than american football, but it got my hopes up that there might be enough community members who follow NFL to create a fantasy football league between community members. Let me know in this thread if you are interested!

You don't have to be a NFL enthusiast and watch every game to participate. I think success in fantasy football is more about googling the best rankings and following the right guys on Twitter. But I'm definitely not an expert myself. Last year was my first season playing, I put a lot of effort in managing my team, but for example lost to a guy who only drafted Saints -players and to another guy who didn't log-in once after the draft. 🤣

Fantasy season lasts typically 16 weeks, starting 8th of September. The draft would be preferably a live-draft (at fantasy.nfl.com) on a date we agree from this Sunday (3.9.) to next week's Thursday (7.9.)

Minimum participants we need is 4, optimal is 10 or 12, and maximum is 20.

We can discuss a 'loser pays the beers at Unibet events' kinda bet and I can figure out a prize for the league winner!

• Like 5

@whereisrivaldo wrote:

giphy

👍

I would be interested, however I doubt you get good enough managers here in this short period of time! Forget about trading players, however I doubt that most of the guys would be setting their line-ups past week 4 and that's when leagues suck to play in. Something like that needs a little more planning...

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 2 years later...