deanspleen09 Rank 13
Rank 13

bucks,rockets,gsw  at 2.0 odds

deanspleen09 Rank 13
Rank 13

thunder , spurs , nuggets , gsw,clippers at 2.0 odds

Whoever Rank 12
Rank 12

Over line in Pistons - Pacers game looks to be dropping (with no reason?) for the second time this week ...

Ahead of previous h2h game over line was first at 207.5 and when i re-checked odds around 2h before the kickoff it had dropped to 204 - and there were 213p in that game ...

As for now then according to OLBG over line right now is 205.5 points but i believe it was higher than that few hours ago so who knows whether this over line continues to drop even more ...

Surely it's not wrong to hope for another highscoring match, no?

BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

@Whoever wrote:

Over line in Pistons - Pacers game looks to be dropping (with no reason?)

A few important scorers for both teams have inury problems: Collison and Matthews will be out for the Pacers(lets not forget the long term absent Oladipo), while for the Pistons Griffin(their best scorer) and Kennard are doubtful for this game- from what I've read they probably won't play tonight-> the bookies always have reasons when the odds are dropping...

On another note, I agree with you that the line for over on this game is worth trying Over 205.5@ 1.93 on Unibet- actually this season you can't really go wrong if you back pretty much any game from NBA when the line for over is around 210 or less.

• Los Angeles Clippers - Houston Rockets Rockets(-3.5)@  2.23 on Unibet

is also worth trying...

GL Cash

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

The Playoffs just started and it seems like coaches put more accent on defense so I recommend to avoid backing the lines for over points (all 8 matches we had so far were under and some were way under the lines offered by the bookies).

For tonight I backed 76ers(-3.5)@ 1.42 + Warriors(-6.5)@ 1.29 => 1.83 on Unibet

GL Smile 

BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

@BillyR23 wrote:

76ers(-3.5)@ 1.42 + Warriors(-6.5)@ 1.29 => 1.83 on Unibet

So, I went to bed at HT and still can't believe that the Warriors managed such a 'performance' to lose after having a 31 pts lead ScaredSpeechless //it was the largest comeback ever in a Playoff game in NBA... 

First thing I thought about was @AndreiBN 's post about Tara Moore's comeback from 0-6, 0-5 ( https://www.bbc.com/sport/tennis/47871628?fbclid=IwAR3tKAWGhf6O1inVaX_rWewwnAwO6DssIRtoVoFpPsn-bZ8bY... ), it makes you reconsider how you should bet- live betting let's just back odds 100+ Rofl //crazy times...

Back on topic, I expect wins from the Raptors and the Nuggets- both teams are down 0-1 in the Series and it's a must win game:

orl at tor and sa at den.jpg

I recommend a Double:

• Toronto Raptors - Orlando Magic Raptors(-5.5)@ 1.41
  • Denver Nuggets - San Antonio Spurs Nuggets(-3.5)@ 1.53 

total odds@ 2.16 on Unibet

GL Cash

BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

@BillyR23 wrote:

a Double:
  • Toronto Raptors - Orlando Magic Raptors(-5.5)@ 1.41
  • Denver Nuggets - San Antonio Spurs Nuggets(-3.5)@ 1.53 

total odds@ 2.16 on Unibet

Let's keep the 'green' going with another Double for tonight:

• Milwaukee Bucks - Detroit Pistons Bucks(-8 )@ 1.28
  • Houston Rockets - Utah Jazz Rockets(-3.5)@ 1.58

total odds@ 2.02 on Unibet

GL Cash

BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

@BillyR23 wrote:

• Milwaukee Bucks - Detroit Pistons Bucks(-8 )@ 1.28 -> 120-99
  • Houston Rockets - Utah Jazz Rockets(-3.5)@ 1.58 -> 118-98

total odds@ 2.02 on Unibet

A Single for tonight, let's leave the conspiracy theory behind and say that the Warriors loss in Game 2 from 31 pts lead was just a 'mistake' and they'll show us once again that they're the best team in the league(unfortunately Cousins is out for the rest of the season but I actually liked how Bogut played after coming back from the 'vacacion' he had in Australia basketball league):

• Los Angeles Clippers - Golden State Warriors Warriors(-5.5)@ 1.57 on Unibet

GL Cash

BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

@BillyR23 wrote:
  • Los Angeles Clippers - Golden State Warriors Warriors(-5.5)@ 1.57 on Unibet -> 105-132

2 Singles for tonight:

•  Orlando Magic - Toronto Raptors Raptors(-5.5)@ 1.96 on Unibet
  • Oklahoma City Thunder - Portland Trail Blazers Over 221.5@ 1.93 on Unibet

GL Cash