Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Charlotte Hornets Cavaliers(-5.5)@ 1.59 

Not as easy as I expected but I blame coach Tyronn Lue for his weird way to handle the rotation for this game(tho he's still young and just at the 2nd season as head-coach); still a great 4th quarter made by King James + Channing Frye and the Cavs managed to win 100-93... 

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
kacata Rank 13
Rank 13

@BillyR23 wrote:

Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Charlotte Hornets Cavaliers(-5.5)@ 1.59

@BillyR23  Nice one

New York Knicks - Dallas Mavericks 1 @ 1,59

Nowitzki may return, but Harris and Williams are out

This is why we play
kacata Rank 13
Rank 13

And I expect a great under here,  sort of 98-87 Smile

SA Spurs - Miami Heat under 199,5 @ 1,44

This is why we play
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

Utah Jazz vs. Memphis Grizzlies Jazz(-5.5)@ 1.84

I watched the Grizzlies a few times and they are pretty weak(IMO they form one of the weakest team in the league this season and I'll be surprised if they manage to make an 0.300 record); Utah on the other hand has a good squad with some interesting young players(like guards Rodney Hood and Dante Exum, center Rudy Gobert, forward Trey Lyles) and a few more experienced and quality players like George Hill(expected to play tonight after he missed last 4 games with a thumb injury), Gordon Hayward... also, Jazz had a good start of season and at Vivint Smart Home Arena they are usually tough to beat.

*Update- the odds changed from 1.74 to 1.84 but I still stand with the pick and of course better odds are great Very Happy

Jazz(-5.5).jpg

BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

Utah Jazz vs. Memphis Grizzlies Jazz(-5.5)@ 1.84

The bet was lost but I still think that the Grizzlies don't have enough to compete in the league and this win was just an accident: except Marc Gasol-32 yo in Jan- and Mike Conley-29 yo-; the rest of the squad is formed either by old players (Vince Carter- 40yo in Jan-, Zach Randolf 35yo...) or players that can't go back to a form showed in previous seasons or at other teams(I liked Parsons a lot when he played at Houston and Dallas but now he's just a shadow of that player, Green is in a similar situation coming from Spurs but playing bellow expectations so far...). 

I already picked the next game but no odds at Unibet yet: Miami Heat vs. Atlanta Hawks Hawks(-5.5)*probably odds around 1.8 : Miami is just a shadow of the team that dominated the East: Wade and LeBron left the club, Bosh will retire due to injury problems and Erik Spoelstra can't do much with the players he has in the squad now; Atlanta has a good squad overall and it will be interesting to see how they'll perform this season- the start was great so far with 7 wins and 2 losses

kacata Rank 13
Rank 13

New York Knicks - Dallas Mavericks 1 @ 1,59  93-77

SA Spurs - Miami Heat under 199,5 @ 1,44  94-90

Minnesota Timberwolves - Charlotte Hornets over 205.5 @  1.96

This is why we play
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

*update

Miami Heat vs. Atlanta Hawks Hawks(-5.5)@1.78

BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

I'll try a 2nd bet for tonight, tho I don't usually pick this kind of bets:

Los Angeles Lakers vs. Brooklyn Nets Nets' Brook Lopez over 20.5 points(including overtime)@ 1.80 at Unibet

Lopez sit out Monday's game against the Clippers not due to an injury but because he was rested for tonight's game- also in the same arena but against an easier opponent; IMO the Lakers should win this game but I think a healthy and fully fit Brook Lopez can go easily over the line offered...

BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21
Miami Heat vs. Atlanta Hawks Hawks(-5.5)@1.78 -> Hawks won but only by 3 points 93:90

Los Angeles Lakers vs. Brooklyn Nets Nets' Brook Lopez over 20.5 points(including overtime)@ 1.80 -> Lopez scored 30 points but Lakers still won 125:118

I'll be back later with 1 or 2 picks...

BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

I ended up playing 4 singles:

Indiana Pacers vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Cavs(-4.5)@ 1.93 

Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Houston Rockets 2@ 1.97

Toronto Raptors vs. Golden State Warriors Warriors(-4.5)@ 1.85

Los Angeles Clippers vs. Memphis Grizzlies Clippers(-12.5)@ 1.94

Good luck!