but banker lost Sad

Charlotte Hornets - Uath Jazz  under 200,5 @  1,44   104-98

Only one game for tonight

Sacramento Kings - LA Lakers  Lakers+10,5 @ 1,42

This is why we play
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

@BillyR23 wrote:

LA Clippers started really well this season and already played 1 match against Portland in the regular season (won on the road 114:106)... IMO Clippers(-5.5)@ 1.45 is a pretty safe bet Smile

LA Clippers won easily 111-80 Cool

For tonight I'll go again with 1 game, this month I'll take it slow as it seems like I can't stay away Very Happy - Sacramento Kings vs. Los Angeles Lakers Kings(-5.5)@ 1.91

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

Good luck @kacata... both of us can still win Very Happy 

0 Likes
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

I still can't understand how the Kings lost last night: they seemed in total control of the game and lead for 35 minutes, the biggest lead was even 19 points Disappointed... well, I guess that's why we love NBA and it's nice to watch such comebacks if you don't have a bet on the losing team 

0 Likes
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

Boston Celtics vs. New York Knicks 2@ 3.05

I see lots of value on the Knicks to win tonight: Al Horford and Jae Crowder will miss this game for the hosts and the Celtics are in pretty bad form lately (lost last 3 games and allowed ~118 pts/ game); the visitors have a pretty strong squad (Carmelo, the youngster Porzingis*a damn good center, Derrick Rose, Brandon Jennings, Noah...)  and I expect them to have a good season... GL!

kacata Rank 13
Rank 13

@Sacramento Kings - LA Lakers  Lakers+10,5 @ 1,42  91-101

@BillyR23 wrote:

Boston Celtics vs. New York Knicks 2@ 3.05

I see lots of value on the Knicks to win tonight: Al Horford and Jae Crowder will miss this game for the hosts and the Celtics are in pretty bad form lately (lost last 3 games and allowed ~118 pts/ game); the visitors have a pretty strong squad (Carmelo, the youngster Porzingis*a damn good center, Derrick Rose, Brandon Jennings, Noah...)  and I expect them to have a good season... GL!

Totally agree and take it too  NY Knicks@ +8,5 @ 1.57

This is why we play
Poiuytrew Rank 8
Rank 8

Nice hit on LA @kacata, i just wrote about them in other NBA thread and they looks like a good team this year even if they miss playoff by a bit.

BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

Anthony was tossed with 4:44 left in the second quarter by referee Tony Brothers. He received the first technical when he said something to Brothers following a loose ball foul call. Brothers walked away, but Anthony trailed behind and kept talking. He was then hit with the second technical.
Prior to his ejection, Anthony was New York's most efficient player in the first half, shooting 5 of 8 from the field.

The war of words continued after the game, when Anthony’s wife, La La, took to Twitter to claim that official Tony Brothers “hates” Carmelo and “always has.” According to Brothers, both technicals came due to “bad language.” Brothers denied that the two had a history when prompted.

Games can be decided by controversial refereeing decisions in NBA too Secret 

BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

Houston Rockets vs. San Antonio Spurs 2@ 1.82

Tony Parker was back in the win against Detroit and that means for tonight the visitors will have the full squad available... not an easy match to predict but I'll go with the Spurs to take a little "revenge"after the last H2H match (lost at home 99-101) and to keep a perfect record so far on the road.

BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

@BillyR23 wrote:

Houston Rockets vs. San Antonio Spurs 2@ 1.82

Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Charlotte Hornets Cavaliers(-5.5)@ 1.59 

IMO the hosts have a way better squad and despite the fact that the Hornets also started the season really well, I expect an easy win for the Cavs...