NBA

kacata

For tonight let's try a few singles:

1) Charlotte Hornets - Brooklyn Nets Hornets(-10.5)@ 1.91 - the hosts need to get back to winning ways and a match against the team with the worst record in the league so far(9-42 overall and 2-22 on the road) is definetly the best moment; the visitors will be without Lin, LeVert and Acy; while Hornets' starting center Cody Zeller should be back in the lineup 

2) Houston Rockets - Orlando Magic 1st Quarter Rockets(-3.5)@ 1.82 - the Rockets usually start well the games at Toyota Center and after a few days off Harden & Co. should start like usual against not a strong opponent...

3) Dallas Mavericks - Portland Trail Blazers 2@ 1.80 - the Mavs after b2b and a terrible performance in Denver; for the visitors Lillard will probably play (some problems at his right ankle) and I'll back the Trail Blazers here.

Good luck all :)

• Like 3
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

True @Ivanus, I remembered that I even backed the Mavs live against the Spurs in the 4th Q and was upset that I didn't took the bet at HT (@21 at Unibet at that moment)

mavs.jpg.38683ace86e7d8d7ed1e6e35a5222498.jpg

Still, Mavs after b2b on the road-> home isn't easy to manage especially after a loss at 20+ points... about the over 211,5 @2.60, I think it's actually a really good bet(lots of value on the odds offered) as both teams have bad defense and if the hosts will play by the rhythm Trail Blazers imposing, we might have looooots of points- I'll try this bet too :Thumbsup:

Good luck :)

• Like 7

Charlotte Hornets - Brooklyn Nets Hornets(-10.5)@ 1.91 

Dallas Mavericks - Portland Trail Blazers 2@ 1.80 and thanks @Ivanus for the suggestion over 211,5 @2.60

What a game at Mavs vs. Trail Blazers 113-114 with the lead changing 5-6 times in the last minute of play... too bad that the Hornets had a terrible 2nd half and throw out a 17 points lead; still it was a really good night :cash:

• Like 8

I will start with some matches from Europe :D

Khimki Moscow - Bayern Munchen ---> +6,5 Bayern  (odd 2,15)  17:30 CET

Lietuvos Rytas - Zenit ---> Zenit to win including OT (odd 2,38)   18:00 CET

Alba Berlin - Valencia ---> Over 159,5 points ( odd 1,6)                   20:00 CET

Total odd : 8,19

Good luck all! :D

• Like 6

@Ivanus mosty NBA but I'll try your suggestions with the profit made last night :D

I have been analysing the offer for tonight and I'll be back later too with 2-3 singles, until then let's go with some matches from Europe :cash:

• Like 2

2 singles for tonight(and I might post some live bets if I see something worth playing):

1) Brooklyn Nets - Washington Wizards Wizards(-10.5)@ 1.91 - the Hornets had a 17 points lead last night against the Nets and should have been a way easier win for Charlotte... Wizards in a really good form, with no squad problem and I expect an easy win for them.

2) Minnesota Timberwolves - Toronto Raptors Raptors(-3.5)@ 1.92 - Wolves' LaVine out for the rest of the season is a huge blow for the hosts who lost last 4 games while allowing their opponents to score between 107 and 125 points... Raptors' DeRozan is back and had a great performance against the Clippers: 31 points, 5 rebounds, 2 assists in 38 minutes; Patterson is the only doubt for the visitors who (IMO) should take the W here.

• Like 8

Khimki Moscow - Bayern Munchen ---> +6,5 Bayern  (odd 2,15)  17:30 CET WON

Lietuvos Rytas - Zenit ---> Zenit to win including OT (odd 2,3/html/images/emoticons/Asset9.png   18:00 CET LOST (Zenit in front all the game..lost with 2 points in the last minutes)

Alba Berlin - Valencia ---> Over 159,5 points ( odd 1,6)                   20:00 CET WON

@BillyR23something for tonight? :D NBA of course

• Like 3

Well done @Ivanus

Yesterday we had lots of matches but didn't go the way I thought it would... Nets especially were a big surprise for me how they managed to play the 2nd half in two b2b games after a season when they were actually terrible in it(especially in the 4th quarters).

Even tho we have only 5 games tonight, I want to play 4 singles:

1) Charlotte Hornets - Houston Rockets Rockets(-3.5)@ 1.94

2) Orlando Magic - Philadelphia 76ers Orlando(-6.5)@ 1.98

3) Oklahoma City Thunder - Cleveland Cavaliers OKC(-11.5)@ 1.98 (the Cavs without LeBron, Irving, Love, J.R. Smith, Shumpert, Andersen for this game...)

4) Portland Trail Blazers - Boston Celtics Trail Blazers(-1.5)@ 1.90

Honestly, I expect all this picks to be won but we need 3 to make a good profit; good luck all :)

• Like 2

yeah, it's a tough hour for us but for a match that should be damn entertaining to watch is worth the effort :D

BTW, maybe would be worth playing something on player performances:

1) CJ McCollum over 23.5 points@ 1.85 - he had an incredible season so far and against the Mavs he had 32 points while shooting 62% om the field... CJ seems in great form ATM

2) Isaiah Thomas over 30 points@ 1.72 - well, this guy is just awesome and it's showing us that even a guy with a short height(1.75m) can make it in NBA. He's always agressive and attacks the rim (he's averaging 8 free throws/ game this season), he's shooting great from the field(2 pointers 53% and 3 pointers 38%). In Sacramento he had a bad game and still managed to score 26 points in 33 minutes...

• Like 2

3) Oklahoma City Thunder - Cleveland Cavaliers OKC(-11.5)@ 1.98 (the Cavs without LeBron, Irving, Love, J.R. Smith, Shumpert, Andersen for this game...)

Now LeBron, Irving, Love are expected to play even tho coach Tyronn Lue said they'll be rested against OKC... hopefully you guys didn't bet already, I still think OKC will win @ 2.00 and most likely another monster game for Westbrook - over 51.5(points, assists and rebounds) @ 1.75  

• Like 2

I hate the coaches that are making this kind of decisions so close to the time the games will start... Gregg Popovich is the "king" of this(was even fined a few times because of that) and seems like many of the new coaches are taking him as an example :|

I know the schedule in NBA is damn tough sometimes but come on, if you say you'll rest a player than stick to your decision and do it... it's 2017 and people are gambling on everything :Rofl:

• Like 2

Charlotte Hornets - Houston Rockets Rockets(-3.5)@ 1.94 FT: 95-107

Orlando Magic - Philadelphia 76ers Orlando(-6.5)@ 1.98 FT: 111-112

Portland Trail Blazers - Boston Celtics Trail Blazers(-1.5)@ 1.90 FT: 111-120

CJ McCollum over 23.5 points@ 1.85 - he scored 20 points- not his best performance, especialy from beyond the arc where he was 0/6...

Isaiah Thomas over 30 points@ 1.72 - he scored 34 points- not a great game for Isaiah but he managed to lead his team to another win

OKC will win @ 2.00 - FT: 118-109 * like I expected, the Cavs starts were pretty tired and except Irving who had a monster game, LeBron and Love struggled (King James had 18 points with 8/ 19 from the field, while Kevin had 15 points with 5/12 from the field); OKC had even a 12 points lead but the veteran James Jones who played just a few seconds in the last minute had other ideas and scored a 3 pointer from his only field goal attempt... IMO, Tyronn Lue should have rested his best 3 players like he said, well he was punished and still lost...

Westbrook - over 51.5(points, assists and rebounds) @ 1.75Russel with his 26th triple double of the season 29 points, 12 rebounds and 11 assists

could/ should have been better but in the end it was a night with a little profit and that's good :)

We'll have 9 games tonight and I'll be back later with a few singles(maybe a few suggestions on players performances as it seems like those are easier to predict this period just before the All Star break* 3 rounds left)

• Like 5