NBA

kacata

3 team parlay today.

Hornets/Spurs/Thunder @ 2.74. $100 bet to win $274.

• Like 3
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Charlotte - NY Knicks ---> i will take as  +7,5 Knicks ( odd 1,84) ..It will not be easy for Charlotte Hornets to win today(carefful on this match)

Washington Wizards - San Antonio Spurs --->  i will choose Leonard Kawhi under 25 points ( odd 1,85)

Wizards have a good defence and i don't think Leo could score more that 25 points

Miami Heat - Memphis Grizzlies ---> for tonight i will be with Memphis..i think they will make a very good game so my predict for this will be Memphis Grizzlies to win ( odd 2,02) and for me personally i will play something more risky Memphis Grizzlies -4,5 (odd 2,7)

Good luck all!

• Like 2

About the Spurs game:

San Antonio usually rests players on B2B-s. Wizards banged up, Porter, Morris, Wall all dealing with minor injuries and couldnt rest in a heated match at Orlando, also Beal might get a suspension after he grabbed Fournier by the neck.

Ps.: Wizards bench is rubbish.

• Like 2

@Adam wrote:

About the Spurs game:

San Antonio usually rests players on B2B-s. Wizards banged up, Porter, Morris, Wall all dealing with minor injuries and couldnt rest in a heated match at Orlando, also Beal might get a suspension after he grabbed Fournier by the neck.

Ps.: Wizards bench is rubbish.

Ginobili rest, if he is the only one, Spurs about to dominate. Beal out would be brilliant...

@Magicadil wrote:

3 team parlay today.

@Hornets/Spurs/Thunder @ 2.74. $100 bet to win $274.

Win/Win/Win :cash:

• Like 5
I debate

Charlotte - NY Knicks --->  +7,5 Knicks ( odd 1,84WIN

Washington Wizards - San Antonio Spurs ---> Leonard Kawhi under 25 points ( odd 1,85) WIN

Miami Heat - Memphis Grizzlies ---> Memphis Grizzlies to win ( odd 2,02) WIN

All my 3 predicts where win (Leonard Kawhi scored only 19 points :) )

Unfortunately my extra odd from Memphis (Memphis Grizzlies -4,5) was too much Memphis won only with 3 points

But still a good night!

Nice win  :D

• Like 7

2 team parlay today. A little tricky.

Nets/Trail blazers - @ 5.29

• Like 3
I debate

@cris1285 wrote:

Miami and Memphis meets back-to-back. At night Miami won in Memphis, tonight they go to Florida. Conley and Gasol had very bad day, if they step up as they use to they might cause an upset and win away. The odds are not yet available, but if they are over 2.5 deffo there is a value on them, specially with wide hendicap lines at unibet. (last night was 1.5 on MEM at home)

And Detroit can be dangerous also (they just beat the Clippers), they are a good and probably an underestimated team. OKC played overtime last night, hendicap should be ok here as well. Detroit is around 2.7.

GSW and Minny should be over, there are no defensive players, and actually they dont give a ... about defense 😃 I wait for a better line tho, Minnesota played some under recently, better to be careful.

Any ideas? 

I wanted to use the word for Detroit, but got this message? What is this? :laugh: (The message body contains D.E.T., which is not permitted in this community. Please remove this content before sending your post. We don't allow posts in other languages than English, and swearing is not allowed either.) 

Not bad. Memphis ML was easy, Detroit was trash 😞, and the over was just ok, because i cash out. Its amazing that i use to bet over on the 4th quarter, but this season plenty times i have to cash out because after few minutes its clear they will not make it. Maybe they sh.i.t in the pants, some other times the game is actually over by that time, so one option is cashout, or betting over on first quarter/half only. I dont have stats, and i didnt really count it, but from my experience i see the first half over is way easier. So many times they careless and just score and score, 55-60 points (specially Minnesota, or GSW, Curry`s use to make the difference at the beginning)

And on unibet i make a combination of MEM +6.5, CHA-xxx over 198.5 and Kozlov for an easy double up. I dont know where the Charlotte idea came from :D 

Good luck for tonight. :Cash:

• Like 3

I was pretty lucky yesterday as I didn't have any option on Whiteside's preformance (tho he made a good game with 15 pts* 7-11 FG and 12 rebounds, I think the lines would have been a little bit higher) and I played a double from Miami(+8.5) & GSW(-7.5)@1.73... also I took the treble  played ... in the end it was a great day :)

I like the total odds of the double posted by  for today but I don't think I'll play it as lately I'm backing all the opponents Suns play (lots of individual talent but such terrible collective results, 5th in the league at turnovers 16.4/ game, 1st in the league at fouls made 25.6/ game...); the Kings have a damn good squad and they showed more like a team lately and I think they can easily win tonight... I won't play anything and hope you'll win and continue the good run here  🆒

My suggestion for tonight is a treble with total odds @ 2.44 at Unibet:

1) Philadelphia 76ers - Cleveland Cavaliers Cavs(-6.5)@ 1.33

2) Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Clippers Clippers(-5.5)@ 1.41

3) Orlando Magic - Milwaukee Bucks Under205.5@ 1.3

Good luck all :)

• Like 5
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Philadelphia 76 - Cleveland Cavaliers --->   well..i always like this type of games first place vs last place on East Conference .It will not be easy for Cleveland to win..Phili is a hell of a team,can make a big surprise anytime so that's why i choosed to play on player points. I choose Jahlil Okafor under 10,5 points ( odd 1,85) .He scored over 10 points in like 1 from 5 games,so i don't think tonight will reach that number (19:00 CET)

Phoenix Suns - Denver Nuggets ---> it's a hard game to play..firstly i wanted to skip this but i saw an opportunity in Denver.For this match i decided to go with Denver Nuggets to win ( odd 2,02) . If we are looking over statistics we can easly see that Suns have only 2/6(0.33) wins at home(one with over time) and Denver have 3/8(0.375) wins away.One pretty important player is missing from Denver and that is Gallinari but still i think Denver could win tonight. (21:30 CET)

And something from Europe:

Unicaja - Barcelona ---> Barcelona to win ( odd 2,02)  (18:30 CET)

Good luck all!

• Like 4

Placed a bet of $100 on Pacers at  1.91 odds during halftime when they were up 10.

This will make up for the parlay loss. Incredible performance by the Pacers tonight.

• Like 3
I debate

Waiting to see all the odds for the NBA games we'll have tonight I found an interesting game from Turkey: Super Ligi: Usak Sportif vs. Darussafaka Dogus Darussafaka(-6.5)@ 1.86 at Unibet (IMO the visitors are big favorites as they have a way better squad and they always play an offensive game... also it says a lot when you manage to win against CSKA Moscow 91:83 just 2 weeks ago)

• Like 2

Also, Darussafaka Dogus are coached by David Blatt (previous head-coach of the Cavs* he got a Champions ring even tho he was fired...) and the team has lots of American players in the squad and usually 4 are starters... don't like to bet on European basketball but this looks like a good pick; good luck :)

• Like 1

2 singles for tonight where I see great value:

1) Washington Wizards vs. Sacramento Kings Kings(-4.5)@ 3.75
2) Memphis Grizzlies vs. Charlotte Hornets Hornets(-5.5)@ 3.00

and a 4-fold with total odds 2.99:

1) New York Knicks vs. Oklahoma City Thunder OKC(+7.5)@ 1.31

2) Toronto Raptors vs. Philadelphia 76ers Raptors(-9.5)@ 1.33

3) Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Utah Jazz Under(205.5)@ 1.29

4) Golden State Warriors vs. Atlanta Hawks Warriors(-7.5)@ 1.33 

Good luck all :)

• Like 4