NBA

kacata

Bucks -5,5 @ 1.86

Magic had some impressive young guys on the offense last season and they traded them away to make the team bad on both sides of the ball. They hardly beat a Mavs team full of bench players at home. Bucks way ahead of them.

Embiid under 17,5 points @ 1.85

He is good dont get me wrong but he is still on minutes limit and going up against Whiteside.

• Like 2

I'll take both of your bets too, thanks  especially for the bet on Embiid... it will be tough for the young center against Whiteside as the later was a damn monster so far with 16.2 rebounds/ game; also like you said Embiid is limited to just over 20 minutes/ game and it's hard to believe he'll manage 18 pts or more against an opponent like Miami 👍

• Like 1
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Even the commentators were surprised that Embiid re-entered the game with 3 minutes left in the 4th Q... pretty unlucky as he had played 20 minutes already and at that time he had 17 points scored- we were actually damn close to win the bet 😞 , maybe the 76ers coach had a bet on Embiid over 17.5 points 🤣

• Like 2

Great bets  👍

I think I'll pick even the line for under (216,5 pts@ 1.84) and of course the special bet on Lillard has definetly lots of value as he didn't perform that well lately; here his performances for the last 4 games(points, rebounds, assists): 

1728278360_lillardlast4games.jpg.8d20291fd91406cb93d14af6c9597554.jpg

• Like 4

Teams i like today: Wolves, Cavs, Jazz.

Cavs after a long rest, portland is on a b2b and the blazers doesnt play defense.

Wolves: Pels on a b2b and coming from a blowout victory its bad spot for them + Davis had a minor injury last night.

Jazz: Nuggets looked good at their last few home matches but i dont expect many away wins from them. Jazz players dealing with injuries but still like them to take revenge for the loss in Denver.

• Like 3

So many games tonight and nobody says anything? come on :happy:

I like the Wizards, Warriors, Suns, Jazz, Thunder not sure which will be a play.

Warriors should cover especially after they lost in LA last time.

Wizards is below average right now but i rate them better than the Magic.

Suns have some young talent but also the Wolves, its a toss up. Suns back home after a long roadtrip and i just dont think Wolves should be favoured at road games.

Jazz defense have to dominate to have a shot, Gobert matches up well with Howard and Hill is a better PG than Schroder that should decide it, also like the under in this game.

Thunder lost 7 from their last 9 games, I expect a monster game from Westbrook against Mudiay and an OKC win.

• Like 2

For tonight I like:

Cleveland Cavaliers - Dallas Mavericks Cavs(-7.5)@ 1.29

Milwaukee Bucks - Toronto Raptors Raptors(+5.5)@ 1.29

Los Angeles Lakers - Golden State Warriors Warriors (-7.5)@ 1.28

I'll play a treble and the total odds at Unibet are 2.13... GL!

• Like 3

it's a good treble- worth playing 👍

Important players will miss for Denver tonight(Will Barton, Danilo Gallinar, Gary Harris...) and OKC should win IMO and improve their record on the road; at the other 2 games I expect easy wins...

• Like 3

Cleveland Cavaliers - Dallas Mavericks Cavs(-7.5)@ 1.29 (Cavs won 128:90)

Milwaukee Bucks - Toronto Raptors Raptors(+5.5)@ 1.29 (Raptors won 105:99)

Los Angeles Lakers - Golden State Warriors Warriors (-7.5)@ 1.28 (Warriors won 109:85)

I'll play a treble and the total odds at Unibet are 2.13... GL!

The treble offered by Unibet and presented here by  was Won too :Cool: 

We'll have only 5 matches tonight and I like Miami Heat - Memphis Grizzlies the hosts to win (the odds should be around 2)- last night Miami won against Memphis on the road and I won't say about the bad performance of the Grizzlies, what surprised me was that Miami actually managed to win when their star Hassan Whiteside played bad (just 4 pts in 27 minutes played, he had 12 rebounds *not that bad but that's actually well below his average/game); at home Whiteside should be back on track and personally I'll play something on his performance too (the line for points should be at 17 pts- he can easily go over that and the line of pts+ast+reb should be around 30- also can go over that)

• Like 4

Thanks  , I think this thread is getting better/ more useful for the community members and hopefully we'll be able to give constantly good picks as for sure, members that wrote here so far, know a lot about NBA (like , , , , , , , ,  and some others- I just hope some will get more involved in the future). 

• Like 3

At the moment i play very little poker and no time at all for nba , when i'll have more free time and start betting again i will post here or make a new thread , i usually play the whole season .

I don't visit often the betting threads so i didn't know there are many people interested :)

• Like 3

Miami and Memphis meets back-to-back. At night Miami won in Memphis, tonight they go to Florida. Conley and Gasol had very bad day, if they step up as they use to they might cause an upset and win away. The odds are not yet available, but if they are over 2.5 deffo there is a value on them, specially with wide hendicap lines at unibet. (last night was 1.5 on MEM at home)

And Detroit can be dangerous also (they just beat the Clippers), they are a good and probably an underestimated team. OKC played overtime last night, hendicap should be ok here as well. Detroit is around 2.7.

GSW and Minny should be over, there are no defensive players, and actually they dont give a ... about defense 😃 I wait for a better line tho, Minnesota played some under recently, better to be careful.

Any ideas? 

I wanted to use the word for Detroit, but got this message? What is this? :laugh: (The message body contains D.E.T., which is not permitted in this community. Please remove this content before sending your post. We don't allow posts in other languages than English, and swearing is not allowed either.) 

• Like 3

@cris1285 wrote:

I wanted to use the word for Detroit, but got this message? What is this? :laugh: (The message body contains D.E.T., which is not permitted in this community. Please remove this content before sending your post. We don't allow posts in other languages than English, and swearing is not allowed either.) 

@cris1285 That word (d.e.t.) is a danish word ,so the filter of the community thought you are trying to write in another language,which is not allowed :P

• Like 3
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

1) At Miami vs. Memphis I'm also waiting for the odds... I think the visitors will be favorite tonight too and on odds 1.95+ I'll back the Heat... anyway, it's probably a match that we can avoid, tho a bet on Under might be a good pick

2) Detroit on the road were terrible so far(1-7) and I can't bet against Westbrook ATM (already 6 triple doubles this season)... better to be careful here

3) over at Warriors is always a good pick 

• Like 5