NBA

kacata

Indiana Pacers vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Cavs(-4.5)@ 1.93 

Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Houston Rockets 2@ 1.97

Toronto Raptors vs. Golden State Warriors Warriors(-4.5)@ 1.85

Los Angeles Clippers vs. Memphis Grizzlies Clippers(-12.5)@ 1.94

The day was pretty weird... LeBron was rested (no injury at all, also this was announced late in the evening), Houston seemed in control of the game and had 7 pts lead in the 4th Q but somehow missed pretty much everything (even easy passes or layups) and allowed OKC to win, at Clippers I have nothing to comment about... even the bet on Warriors was won with luck as somehow the 18 pts lead in the 4th Q was cut down to 4 pts with 10 sec to play... 

PS. I'll try to give my picks a bit later in the day from now on(2-3 hours before the games will start), to avoid the kind of situation we were at Indiana Pacers vs. Cleveland Cavaliers when a key player was rested unexpectedly. Good luck all!

• Like 1
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

It was worth playing on Clippers at that odds ;)

BTW, seems like we have something in common : both terrible at basketball bets 🤣

Might be surprising for some of you but I actually gave tips on NBA for a few years on a site and never had a season without at least 100 units profit(I place all my bets with a flat stake of 1u). Down to -5u so far this 2 weeks and I might go for a few small combos or like yesterday more singles per day, to at least break even this month... hopefully it will work ok, if not rest assured we'll do better in the next months ;)

• Like 2

Do you play over/under? IMO its way easier because there are just too many surprises in a league where they play 82 games, and not really important to win all. Actually yesterday was terrible in over/under as well, i watched Pelicans and Magic, disaster, Boston was weird again... 

I just found this topic, but i will follow from now on. Good luck!

• Like 3

I play over/ under too and I agree that are many surprises in the league but it's actually damn important to win as many games as possible as at the end of the 82 games it's not only important to be in the first 8 ranks of each Conference but the actual rank too(the home advantage in the Playoff is way more important than it is in the regular season).

Thanks for following the thread  and be sure to bet on  picks (he seems really good at betting on NBA matches) ,of course you are more then welcome to add your picks too and let's just try to have fun and make some profit together 🆒

• Like 2

I don't really know what to pick at any of the 5 matches we have tonight, so I'll go with 2 singles on player performances at the Houston Rockets vs. Portland Trail Blazers game: 

James Harden over 30.5 points@1.80 

Damian Lillard over 30.5 points@1.88, both bets at Unibet.

GL all :)

• Like 2

On this thread I'm down around 7u (I won a few bets live tho and overall I made some profit- doesn't count here tho), so I thought about playing a few "sure" matches in a combo for a few days and see what will happen... I usually prefer to stick to 1u/ bet but this time I have big confidence in the 3-fold I picked so I already placed 5u on it (30 euro= 1u * might not be a lot for some of the players around but I actually play mostly to have fun and don't really want to risk too much money): 630148201_5uon3-fold.jpg.17763d8e94354eba9473f44f0c206358.jpg

• Like 4

Pacers should beat Suns but Suns will definitely making it interesting. They're a lot more talented than their record indicates.

Cavs should win easily over Pistons. Especially in their home court.

Raptors +5.5 is an extremely safe bet.

I woud say the Raptors and Cavs picks are very likely to hit (90%+) However I'm tempted to take Suns to beat Pacers.

Good luck on your parlay 😃

• Like 5
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

5-fold.jpg.9e61a5d0c5f279c718fbd6e2b10f4ba3.jpg

2u on this 5-fold and sorry for posting so late... I just got home but I analysed the games on my phone(I hope this time I won't have any negative surprises with key players rested / injured just before the matches start)

• Like 5

short previews:

1) Rockets coach Mike D'Antoni seems to have found the winning formula; James Harden seems back to good form as after the season-worst 13pts against the Thunder, came with his 3rd triple-double of the season against Portland. Utah on the other hand still has injury problems, also the performances in the last 2 matches were pretty bad... The hosts should win this easily

2) 2 teams that struggled a lot this start of the season, the Mavs still with important injury problems and coming after the worst performance any team had so far 28.8% from the floor and scored just 64 pts at home against a weak opponent (IMO) Memphis. Orlando improved lately and I'll back them to win tonight.

3) Wizards drained 15 of 25 4-pointers in the win over Knicks and John Wall, Otto Porter and Bradley Beal* who returned after missing the previous 3 games due to a hamstring injury, had good performances. Miami is just a shadow of the team that fought last few seasons for the Championship, the squad is completely changed (pretty weak IMO) and the performances so far are low...

4) like  said the Suns have some damn talented players in the team, also really entertaining to watch them playing as they don't waste much time (sometimes this is a minus as they have a lot of turnovers); not sure about this match against 76ers but hell, they looked in good form yesterday, while 76ers lost clearly at Minnesota(110:86)... 

5) not much to say about the Warriors... big  difference of value between the 2 squads 

• Like 3

Rockets, easy.

Magic, easy. Entire Mavs team is injured

Wizards should pull away in the 3rd.

Suns and 76ers will be a fun game to watch. 76ers are really playing with heart so they'll keep it close but Suns will win this.

Bucks/Warriors match seems a little suspicious to me. Let's hope Warriors don't downplay their opponents. It was the Bucks last season that snapped the Warriors undefeated streak so I wouldn't rule them out completely.

I really like your parlay. All should win as long as Warriors don't decide to take it easy.

• Like 3
I debate

Good bet , I will probably place a bet on Denver too 👍

BTW, now that I got a bit older I don't have time to check for news about all the matches on different sites/ twitter... that's why I'll post here my daily picks (matches I like and that I'll try to watch and place bets live or close to the starting time); also if you have doubts about a pick and want another opinion or to discuss about it, I watch NBA for quite some time and I might be able to help.

Good luck all with your bets :cash: :cash: :cash:

• Like 2

Don't think Nuggets will beat Jazz. I like Jazz @ 2.35.

Anyways two team parlay for today:

Raptors @ 1.62 + Bulls @ 1.82 = 2.95 odds.

• Like 1
I debate

1) Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Indiana Pacers OKC(-9.5)@ 1.91: the visitors will be without Paul George, C.J. Miles and Kevin Seraphin, while the hosts have no important injury reported; OKC should win this easily

2) Denver Nuggets vs. Utah Jazz Nuggets(-3.5)@ 1.90: Nuggets' Will Barton (ankle) was a participant in Sunday's morning shootaround, but remains a game-time decision against the Jazz and if he returns that means the hosts will have just the shooting guard Gary Harris unavailable for this encounter; Jazz still have injury problems and of course the most important is their point guard George Hill, also the visitors lost 3 straight games and didn't looked that good in this matches...

3) Sacramento Kings vs. Toronto Raptors over 211,5@ 1.91 : Raptors last 10 games had in average 217 points, while the hosts had 208 points... I expect an entertaining encounter and over 211 points

Also, a live bet: 4) New York Knicks vs. Atlanta Hawks( 46-41 at HT)  Hawks to win@ 1.96 : not a good 1st half for the Hawks(35% field goals, 9 turnovers) but they managed to keep close with a good defense and also a few important offensive rebounds(10 so far), IMO in the 2nd half the visitors will perform better and manage to win this game.

Good luck!

1) Charlotte Hornets vs. Memphis Grizzlies Hornets(-5.5)@ 1.95: despite rank 4 in the West, Memphis has the 24th-best offense and being 27th in effective field-goal percentage. I liked the Hornets so far this season and I expect an easy win tonight.

2) Indiana Pacers vs. Golden State Warriors GSW(-13.5)@ 1.91: so the Warriors defense isn't strong but they can outscore anyone in the league and the Pacers were struggling scoring in so many games so far... wins vs. the Cavs, Bulls and OKC; losses to Suns, 76ers, Nets... 

3) Washington Wizards vs. Phoenix Suns Wizards(-8.5)@ 1.94: Suns have so much individual talent but such terrible collective results... at least for now I'll constantly back any of their opponents

4) Milwaukee Bucks vs. Orlando Magic under 201.5@ 1.95: Magic hired Frank Vogel and the team improved especially defensevly... under when the line is around 200 pts will always be a good bet at Magic's games this season, more when their opponents struggle offensively like Bucks do...

GL all!

• Like 2

@BillyR23 wrote:

4) Milwaukee Bucks vs. Orlando Magic under 201.5@ 1.95: Magic hired Frank Vogel and the team improved especially defensevly... under when the line is around 200 pts will always be a good bet at Magic's games this season, more when their opponents struggle offensively like Bucks do...

GL all!

@Like under as well and bet on Evan Fournier under 16,5 @ 1,85 

BOL @BillyR23

• Like 3
This is why we play