OKC - Toronto Raptors  over 194,5  1,44  102-112

but banker lost :(

Charlotte Hornets - Uath Jazz  under 200,5 @  1,44   104-98

Only one game for tonight

Sacramento Kings - LA Lakers  Lakers+10,5 @ 1,42

• Like 3
This is why we play

@BillyR23 wrote:

LA Clippers started really well this season and already played 1 match against Portland in the regular season (won on the road 114:106)... IMO Clippers(-5.5)@ 1.45 is a pretty safe bet :)

LA Clippers won easily 111-80 🆒

For tonight I'll go again with 1 game, this month I'll take it slow as it seems like I can't stay away :D - Sacramento Kings vs. Los Angeles Lakers Kings(-5.5)@ 1.91

• Like 1
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

I still can't understand how the Kings lost last night: they seemed in total control of the game and lead for 35 minutes, the biggest lead was even 19 points 😞... well, I guess that's why we love NBA and it's nice to watch such comebacks if you don't have a bet on the losing team 

Boston Celtics vs. New York Knicks 2@ 3.05

I see lots of value on the Knicks to win tonight: Al Horford and Jae Crowder will miss this game for the hosts and the Celtics are in pretty bad form lately (lost last 3 games and allowed ~118 pts/ game); the visitors have a pretty strong squad (Carmelo, the youngster Porzingis*a damn good center, Derrick Rose, Brandon Jennings, Noah...)  and I expect them to have a good season... GL!

• Like 2

@Sacramento Kings - LA Lakers  Lakers+10,5 @ 1,42  91-101

@BillyR23 wrote:

Boston Celtics vs. New York Knicks 2@ 3.05

I see lots of value on the Knicks to win tonight: Al Horford and Jae Crowder will miss this game for the hosts and the Celtics are in pretty bad form lately (lost last 3 games and allowed ~118 pts/ game); the visitors have a pretty strong squad (Carmelo, the youngster Porzingis*a damn good center, Derrick Rose, Brandon Jennings, Noah...)  and I expect them to have a good season... GL!

Totally agree and take it too  NY Knicks@ +8,5 @ 1.57

• Like 2
This is why we play

Anthony was tossed with 4:44 left in the second quarter by referee Tony Brothers. He received the first technical when he said something to Brothers following a loose ball foul call. Brothers walked away, but Anthony trailed behind and kept talking. He was then hit with the second technical.
Prior to his ejection, Anthony was New York's most efficient player in the first half, shooting 5 of 8 from the field.

The war of words continued after the game, when Anthony’s wife, La La, took to Twitter to claim that official Tony Brothers “hates” Carmelo and “always has.” According to Brothers, both technicals came due to “bad language.” Brothers denied that the two had a history when prompted.

Games can be decided by controversial refereeing decisions in NBA too 🤫 

• Like 4

Houston Rockets vs. San Antonio Spurs 2@ 1.82

Tony Parker was back in the win against Detroit and that means for tonight the visitors will have the full squad available... not an easy match to predict but I'll go with the Spurs to take a little "revenge"after the last H2H match (lost at home 99-101) and to keep a perfect record so far on the road.

• Like 2

@BillyR23 wrote:

Houston Rockets vs. San Antonio Spurs 2@ 1.82

Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Charlotte Hornets Cavaliers(-5.5)@ 1.59 

IMO the hosts have a way better squad and despite the fact that the Hornets also started the season really well, I expect an easy win for the Cavs...

• Like 3

Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Charlotte Hornets Cavaliers(-5.5)@ 1.59 

Not as easy as I expected but I blame coach Tyronn Lue for his weird way to handle the rotation for this game(tho he's still young and just at the 2nd season as head-coach); still a great 4th quarter made by King James + Channing Frye and the Cavs managed to win 100-93... 

• Like 4

Utah Jazz vs. Memphis Grizzlies Jazz(-5.5)@ 1.84

I watched the Grizzlies a few times and they are pretty weak(IMO they form one of the weakest team in the league this season and I'll be surprised if they manage to make an 0.300 record); Utah on the other hand has a good squad with some interesting young players(like guards Rodney Hood and Dante Exum, center Rudy Gobert, forward Trey Lyles) and a few more experienced and quality players like George Hill(expected to play tonight after he missed last 4 games with a thumb injury), Gordon Hayward... also, Jazz had a good start of season and at Vivint Smart Home Arena they are usually tough to beat.

*Update- the odds changed from 1.74 to 1.84 but I still stand with the pick and of course better odds are great :d

Jazz(-5.5).jpg.a3c22cdedb4a2cf3336ee67e459c49bf.jpg

• Like 3

Utah Jazz vs. Memphis Grizzlies Jazz(-5.5)@ 1.84

The bet was lost but I still think that the Grizzlies don't have enough to compete in the league and this win was just an accident: except Marc Gasol-32 yo in Jan- and Mike Conley-29 yo-; the rest of the squad is formed either by old players (Vince Carter- 40yo in Jan-, Zach Randolf 35yo...) or players that can't go back to a form showed in previous seasons or at other teams(I liked Parsons a lot when he played at Houston and Dallas but now he's just a shadow of that player, Green is in a similar situation coming from Spurs but playing bellow expectations so far...). 

I already picked the next game but no odds at Unibet yet: Miami Heat vs. Atlanta Hawks Hawks(-5.5)*probably odds around 1.8 : Miami is just a shadow of the team that dominated the East: Wade and LeBron left the club, Bosh will retire due to injury problems and Erik Spoelstra can't do much with the players he has in the squad now; Atlanta has a good squad overall and it will be interesting to see how they'll perform this season- the start was great so far with 7 wins and 2 losses

• Like 2

I'll try a 2nd bet for tonight, tho I don't usually pick this kind of bets:

Los Angeles Lakers vs. Brooklyn Nets Nets' Brook Lopez over 20.5 points(including overtime)@ 1.80 at Unibet

Lopez sit out Monday's game against the Clippers not due to an injury but because he was rested for tonight's game- also in the same arena but against an easier opponent; IMO the Lakers should win this game but I think a healthy and fully fit Brook Lopez can go easily over the line offered...

• Like 2

Miami Heat vs. Atlanta Hawks Hawks(-5.5)@1.78 -> Hawks won but only by 3 points 93:90

Los Angeles Lakers vs. Brooklyn Nets Nets' Brook Lopez over 20.5 points(including overtime)@ 1.80 -> Lopez scored 30 points but Lakers still won 125:118

I'll be back later with 1 or 2 picks...

• Like 3

I ended up playing 4 singles:

Indiana Pacers vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Cavs(-4.5)@ 1.93 

Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Houston Rockets 2@ 1.97

Toronto Raptors vs. Golden State Warriors Warriors(-4.5)@ 1.85

Los Angeles Clippers vs. Memphis Grizzlies Clippers(-12.5)@ 1.94

Good luck!

• Like 3