NBA

kacata

• 7 months later...

@deanspleen09 wrote:

Some small nba plays i tonight , boston to level the series . Will multi it with denver +7 and  another multi with denver win. Lakers usually lose game 1.

Edit by Jeppe-Unibet: Edited post title to match thread.

Will be interesting to see the next couple of games, both series should be pretty good and the Boston - Heat game 1 was no disappointment :)

Very torn on the first game of Denver and LA, you're so right that the Lakers(and historically Lebron) lose most of game 1's, but at the same time I can see Denver being quite deflated mentally after putting in all that effort into what they just achieved winning 3 straight vs the Clippers. They might need a re-set, a similar situation to their game 1 vs the Clippers, where they lost by 23 shortly after a game 7 vs Utah as well. Rooting for LA, I'm hopeful anyways :)

• Like 2
Former Community Manager

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi all,

I'll post a few bets on the NBA playoffs, let's try to make some profit 💰💰💰

My bet for tonight is: Boston Celtics - Brooklyn Nets Nets AH(-3.5 pts) & Over 213.5 pts@ 1.83 on Unibet

GLGL all with your bets!

• Like 3
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

On 5/28/2021 at 2:45 PM, BillyR23 said:

Hi all,

I'll post a few bets on the NBA playoffs, let's try to make some profit 💰💰💰

My bet for tonight is: Boston Celtics - Brooklyn Nets Nets AH(-3.5 pts) & Over 213.5 pts@ 1.83 on Unibet

GLGL all with your bets!

Tatum went 'crazy' in Game 3(50 pts, reb, 7ast)  and the bet was unfortunately lost(the Celtics won 125--119) but I believed the pick was good and I repeated pretty much the same bet for Game 4(the requirement for 'Total Points' is odds 1.21 and greater if you want to use the bet builder option like I do 🙂), so I backed the Nets(-3.5 pts) and Over 215.5...

1479261743_thenetsgame4.jpg.cd6524c0db895349f0440dd8d9e96a6d.jpg

Honestly, things didn't go my way the past few days with my bets and/-or at the poker tables, so I didn't want to post another tip that will go the wrong way and influence other members of our community to lose money* of course I usually stick with what I think it's a 'good bet' lol... 

My 2 cents so far on the best teams and their chances to win the title: the Nets has a killer offense(KD, Irving, Harden...) and IMO has by far the best chance this season, the Lakers struggle with LeBron still recovering from a tough season because of injury problems(AD has the same issues...)- so IMO they have a really low chance to defend their title and it might be tough to go past the Suns... the Bucks(and maybe Utah) look good but (IMO) they're not strong enough to o all the way, so for the people that like outrights bets, I recommend Brooklyn Nets to win the NBA Championship@ 2.90 on Unibet...

GLGL all with your bets!

• Like 4
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...