cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 18
Rank 18

Damn...it's still so sad(. But he wouldn't make of it too much drama I'm sure...RIP
Screenshot_2.png

Highlighted
Rank 13
Rank 13

Looks like Lakers made they way into Western Conference Finals. Let's hope that they will go all the way! Cool Cash

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 17
Rank 17

Hope they beat Clippers in Semifinal 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

@successlaw wrote:

Hope they beat Clippers in Semifinal 

denver

Edit by Jeppe-Unibet: Edited post title to match thread.

Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

Some small nba plays i tonight , boston to level the series . Will multi it with denver +7 and  another multi with denver win. Lakers usually lose game 1.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@deanspleen09 wrote:

Some small nba plays i tonight , boston to level the series . Will multi it with denver +7 and  another multi with denver win. Lakers usually lose game 1.

Will be interesting to see the next couple of games, both series should be pretty good and the Boston - Heat game 1 was no disappointment Smile

Very torn on the first game of Denver and LA, you're so right that the Lakers(and historically Lebron) lose most of game 1's, but at the same time I can see Denver being quite deflated mentally after putting in all that effort into what they just achieved winning 3 straight vs the Clippers. They might need a re-set, a similar situation to their game 1 vs the Clippers, where they lost by 23 shortly after a game 7 vs Utah as well. Rooting for LA, I'm hopeful anyways Smile