NBA

kacata

Not a clue about basketball , but today's Advent on Unibet's site is some boosted odds for some of the markets in tonight's matches.

Which ones do you consider to be most valuable and worth placing a bet on? Already bet on the last one , as it seemed most likely probably to happen , but some other ideas would be appreciated. 

2 of them don't have full descripition visible , so i make a note about it : 

1. Andre Drummond Over 14.5 Rebounds & Over 14.5 points (  Cleveland Cavaliers - Detroit Pistons )

7. Damian Lillard & Paul George both to score over 19.5 points ( Los Angeles Clippers - Portland Trail Blazers )

Capture1.thumb.PNG.e263f1cad657428beafa72550187ed0b.PNG

• Like 2
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

I was a big fan of Wizards for many years, so i should recommend you to bet on Bradley Beal, but i will not. This guy is so unpredictable i would not recommend to bet on him. For the rest its hard to say for me, i stopped watching NBA when our guy Gortat left the league 😉

• Like 1

@Pesek wrote:

@AndreiBN  So you bet on something this night? Sorry about Beal, 42 points, but he is unstable, he can score sometimes very high and sometimes he is throwing like 25% of shots. 

@Pesek , i did , but was not good. Before i posted , made a bet on the last option ( Lillard and Paul George - each to score over 19.5 points ). Paul Geoge did his job , but Lillard scored only 16 :annoyed: . No worries about Beal , was a good tip , but i thought one bet on something i don't have a clue it's enough. 

• Like 1
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

• 2 weeks later...
I can't believe how Portland could lose. Or how the Warriors won with Russell on fire especially without Curry, and Wiggins could much more...
  • Like 1
Life is not about how you survive the storm, but about how you dance in the rain.
What a release when I realized that the voice in my head is not who I am! Who am I, then? The one who sees this. "- Eckhart Tolle

• 1 month later...

@Purps wrote:

Kobe Bryant has apparently been on a helicopter crash. No survivors.

Report-kobe-bryant-has-died-in-a-helicopter-crash/ 

Holy moly! I rode in a helicopter once, if you think about it, if there's something wrong with the rotor, you're going down like a rock.

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"