NBA

kacata

• 2 weeks later...

Over line in Pistons - Pacers game looks to be dropping (with no reason?) for the second time this week ...

Ahead of previous h2h game over line was first at 207.5 and when i re-checked odds around 2h before the kickoff it had dropped to 204 - and there were 213p in that game ...

As for now then according to OLBG over line right now is 205.5 points but i believe it was higher than that few hours ago so who knows whether this over line continues to drop even more ...

Surely it's not wrong to hope for another highscoring match, no?

• Like 1

@Whoever wrote:

Over line in Pistons - Pacers game looks to be dropping (with no reason?)

A few important scorers for both teams have inury problems: Collison and Matthews will be out for the Pacers(lets not forget the long term absent Oladipo), while for the Pistons Griffin(their best scorer) and Kennard are doubtful for this game- from what I've read they probably won't play tonight-> the bookies always have reasons when the odds are dropping...

On another note, I agree with you that the line for over on this game is worth trying Over 205.5@ 1.93 on Unibet- actually this season you can't really go wrong if you back pretty much any game from NBA when the line for over is around 210 or less.

• Los Angeles Clippers - Houston Rockets Rockets(-3.5)@  2.23 on Unibet

is also worth trying...

GL :cash:

• Like 3
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

• 2 weeks later...

The Playoffs just started and it seems like coaches put more accent on defense so I recommend to avoid backing the lines for over points (all 8 matches we had so far were under and some were way under the lines offered by the bookies).

For tonight I backed 76ers(-3.5)@ 1.42 + Warriors(-6.5)@ 1.29 => 1.83 on Unibet

GL :) 

• Like 3

@BillyR23 wrote:

76ers(-3.5)@ 1.42 + Warriors(-6.5)@ 1.29 => 1.83 on Unibet

So, I went to bed at HT and still can't believe that the Warriors managed such a 'performance' to lose after having a 31 pts lead :scared::speechless: //it was the largest comeback ever in a Playoff game in NBA... 

First thing I thought about was @AndreiBN 's post about Tara Moore's comeback from 0-6, 0-5 ( https://www.bbc.com/sport/tennis/47871628?fbclid=IwAR3tKAWGhf6O1inVaX_rWewwnAwO6DssIRtoVoFpPsn-bZ8bYbJGlgig2pw ), it makes you reconsider how you should bet- live betting let's just back odds 100+ :Rofl: //crazy times...

Back on topic, I expect wins from the Raptors and the Nuggets- both teams are down 0-1 in the Series and it's a must win game:

575174751_orlattorandsaatden.jpg.47945196c518932e4fba4ae620a3c485.jpg

I recommend a Double:

• Toronto Raptors - Orlando Magic Raptors(-5.5)@ 1.41
  • Denver Nuggets - San Antonio Spurs Nuggets(-3.5)@ 1.53 

total odds@ 2.16 on Unibet

GL :Cash:

• Like 3

@BillyR23 wrote:

a Double:
  • Toronto Raptors - Orlando Magic Raptors(-5.5)@ 1.41
  • Denver Nuggets - San Antonio Spurs Nuggets(-3.5)@ 1.53 

total odds@ 2.16 on Unibet

Let's keep the 'green' going with another Double for tonight:

• Milwaukee Bucks - Detroit Pistons Bucks(-8 )@ 1.28
  • Houston Rockets - Utah Jazz Rockets(-3.5)@ 1.58

total odds@ 2.02 on Unibet

• Like 2

@BillyR23 wrote:

• Milwaukee Bucks - Detroit Pistons Bucks(-8 )@ 1.28 -> 120-99
  • Houston Rockets - Utah Jazz Rockets(-3.5)@ 1.58 -> 118-98

total odds@ 2.02 on Unibet

A Single for tonight, let's leave the conspiracy theory behind and say that the Warriors loss in Game 2 from 31 pts lead was just a 'mistake' and they'll show us once again that they're the best team in the league(unfortunately Cousins is out for the rest of the season but I actually liked how Bogut played after coming back from the 'vacacion' he had in Australia basketball league):

• Los Angeles Clippers - Golden State Warriors Warriors(-5.5)@ 1.57 on Unibet

GL :cash:

• Like 5

@BillyR23 wrote:
  • Los Angeles Clippers - Golden State Warriors Warriors(-5.5)@ 1.57 on Unibet -> 105-132

2 Singles for tonight:

•  Orlando Magic - Toronto Raptors Raptors(-5.5)@ 1.96 on Unibet
  • Oklahoma City Thunder - Portland Trail Blazers Over 221.5@ 1.93 on Unibet

• Like 2

@deanspleen09 wrote:

small bet on the jazz to get a win tonight

I agree and I recommend Jazz to win and over 214.5 pts@ 4.40 on Unibet

PS. Sry for the late update, I had some problems with my PC and was mostly on my mobile this weekend(I hate win10) - 1 of the 2 singles was won, kinda close to win both if we consider that the Raptors had a 17 pts lead in the 4th Q- the bets in the Playoffs went well so far and hopefully we'll manage to get a few more good ones in what we have left from this NBA season, GL all :cash:

• Like 3

I'm still online mostly from my mobile so it's kinda tough to post on the community (I just like to copy/ paste namesand stuff... just too lazy lol)

For tonight I expect an easy win for the Bucks vs the Celtics and a really entertaining game at the Warriors vs the Rockets, so I recommend Bucks (-5.5) and over 220 points at other game(both odds around 1.60)... GL :) 

• Like 2

Screenshot_20190505_065314.thumb.jpg.4ed069df0bac20b8afe853f15451b6b7.jpg

Dame on pressure...

We had an entertaining playoff so far, I've seen pretty much all the games but I didn't place many bets and I preferred to just enjoy the games.

Tonight we'll have 2 matches and I expect wins for both home sides (the 76ers and the Blazers) - for better odds I suggest going for an AH(-3.5pts) at both games... GL :cash:

• Like 4

Its really an entertaining PO, haven`t see anything near to this madness recently. Dame`s 3 against OKC, 4 x OT on POR-DEN, series are going to distance, and you just cant tell who will win the whole thing. 

They say Durant will miss the matches this week (so the rest of the series against HOU), Houston got a chance now. I expect the Splash Brothers to step up, the game is much better when they are on fire. Im hyped up about tonight`s game :atisfied:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

@Purps wrote:

btw, is this the first time a Canadian team is on the NBA finals?

Yeah, 1st NBA final for a Canadian team and even tho I'm a big Warriors fan, I see the Raptors favorites to win the title... Hopefully we'll see really entertaining games and GL all with your bets :)

• Like 2

@BillyR23 wrote:

@Purps wrote:

btw, is this the first time a Canadian team is on the NBA finals?

Yeah, 1st NBA final for a Canadian team and even tho I'm a big Warriors fan, I see the Raptors favorites to win the title... Hopefully we'll see really entertaining games and GL all with your bets :)

Yes @Purps .  It would be nice if the Raptors will win it all but the Warriors man,  they are playing better without KD.  If they will not make it, at least it is going to be a good series.  

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...