NBA

kacata

@Hothuw wrote:

Q3: 12-30 :)

so close to a great comeback, too bad that the Heat couldn't continue the good run in the 4th Q and get the W...

BTW, good 'start of the season (lol)' for DeMarcus Cousins with 14 pts, 6 rebounds, 3 assists in just 15 minutes of play (he looked good tho and I think he didn't play more because the Warriors had a comfortable lead)... ATM, the Warriors lead with 22 pts- under 4 minutes left, so we'll probable win the Double too :cash:

• Like 2
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

@Hothuw that's the reason I rarely use cash out option... I recommend it when your bankroll is low or when you watch the game and you can "feel" that you have to close your bet or it will be lost but on the long run I doubt it's a profitable action.

PS. I like to back the Trail Blazers- especially when they play at home- but on the road against a team like Utah I wouldn't have placed a bet on them(maybe the AH(+13.5)@ 1.30 lol ), so well done picking this bet 👍🆒 

PS2.we'll have only 4 games tonight and IMO not much to pick from but I expect wins from the Raptors vs. the Kings and the Mavs vs. the Clippers... not sure about what AH to pick on them tho, so I'll probably wait and bet live- this way I can see the full lineups too; GL :cash:

• Like 3

IMO this Double looks really good and I placed it too, definitely worth trying 👍

1260148736_22iandoubleNBA.jpg.3f31b7bba3e03488b0af3abc7f5d40fd.jpg

PS. Kawhi Leonard is OUT for the Raptors and even tho I still think they should win this easily, I won't place any bet on this game- at least not prematch... 

GL :Cash:

• Like 4

@TTABKATA after HT(at both games) we were looking really good to win the Double, too bad the 3rd Q at the Mavs vs. the Clippers was just terrible(with 2 minutes left to play in the quarter there were only 20 pts scored lol).

Still, it was worth trying and we'll get it next time 👍:cash: 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

HeyGuys,

Just be careful this period as many teams are active trading and some rosters might be changed drastically... for example the Grizzlies:

984219814_noatmem.jpg.01ef4394def495317f00f24c66340535.jpg

I'll back the Pels here @2.02 on Unibet.

Also, IMO the Celtics(-5.5)@ 1.34 is a great pick to add on a small combo.

GL :cash:

• Like 7

Jazz-Spurs - Over 224.5 WON

Hawks - Hornets Under 225.5  LOST

Celtics - Clippers Under 225  LOST

Rockets - Thunder Over 237.5  LOST

Not so good last night. Managed to get on the Clippers at 13/2 (plus an in play profit boost which took it to just over 8/1) when they were on the comeback vs the Celtics. They were still 6 or 7 behind but it felt like their momentum was going to be too much for the Celtics and that's how it turned out.

Tonight i've got..

Warriors-Heat   Over 221.5

Mavericks-Trailblazers  Over 220

76ers-Lakers   Under 232.5

Kings-Suns   Under 228

• Like 2