Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Karmasuper Rank 10
Rank 10

Today/tomorrow and whole season i am with San Antonio(very like their style).

Reply
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

@BillyR23 wrote:

  • Minnesota Timberwolves - New Orleans Pelicans Pelicans(+6.5)@ 1.37  -> 110-106
  • Utah Jazz - Chicago Bulls Jazz(-5.5)@ 1.37  ->110-102

total odds@ 1.88 on Unibet

 


I didn't analyse any of the games we have tonight, tho some look really interesting so I'll probably place a few bets but maybe lower stake to 'save' more money for Australian Open Cash

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
Reply
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

tor at was.jpg

  • Washington Wizards - Toronto Raptors Q1 Raptors(-2)@ 1.93 on Unibet

 

If Embiid and Butler will play for 76ers I'll also back them to win Q1 at 3 points-> AH(-2.5)@ 1.95 (they are still GTD and probably we'll find if they'll play only really close to the start of the game)

IMO Bucks(-9.5)@ 1.89, Warriors(-6)@ 1.89 and Lakers(-10.5)@ 1.92 also look good... or maybe a treble Bucks@ 1.20 + Warriors@ 1.4 + Lakers@ 1.17@1.97 on Unibet 

GL Cash

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
Reply
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

@BillyR23 wrote:

 

  • Washington Wizards - Toronto Raptors Q1 Raptors(-2)@ 1.93 on Unibet -> 21-36

 

If Embiid and Butler will play for 76ers I'll also back them to win Q1 at 3 points-> AH(-2.5)@ 1.95  -> 24-36

 


Embiid and Butler started for the 76ers and I placed a small livebet on 1st quarter(tho I went AH(-1.5)@ 1.67), good start of the night Cash

livebet 13ian.jpg

 

 

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
Reply
Purps Rank 19
Rank 19

@BillyR23 wrote:

tor at was.jpg

  • Washington Wizards - Toronto Raptors Q1 Raptors(-2)@ 1.93 on Unibet

 

If Embiid and Butler will play for 76ers I'll also back them to win Q1 at 3 points-> AH(-2.5)@ 1.95 (they are still GTD and probably we'll find if they'll play only really close to the start of the game)

IMO Bucks(-9.5)@ 1.89, Warriors(-6)@ 1.89 and Lakers(-10.5)@ 1.92 also look good... or maybe a treble Bucks@ 1.20 + Warriors@ 1.4 + Lakers@ 1.17@1.97 on Unibet 

GL Cash


 

 

@BillyR23 

2 down, 3 to go ... nice start Thumbs Up

 

letsgo.png

Both very comfortable correct too Ok

Reply
Hothuw Rank 17
Rank 17

ebf0830c-f8b9-4720-8056-68eb44e71396.png

 Utah jazz -7,5 and over 209,5 Smile Thumbs Up

Reply
Hothuw Rank 17
Rank 17

Screenshot_2019-01-15 Betting - Odds och Liveodds Få 500% i insättningsbonus Unibet SE(1).png

 

Small profit from yesterday :P @BillyR23 any tip on Denver Nuggets-Golden State Warriors ?

 
Reply
Hothuw Rank 17
Rank 17
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

@Hothuw lately my stats were not that good prematch(not just on NBA but pretty much on all markets...) and at least live on NBA I've seen much better results... look for example at this odds on the Warriors when they were down like 4 pts in the 4th Q and with like 3 minutes to go(plenty of time to come back IMO and definitely value on backing the Warriors even tho their performance in the 2nd half wasn't that good- with Curry, KD, Thompson you never know...)

livebet warriors 3.35.jpg

Back on topic: Denver Nuggets - Golden State Warriors Warriors(-3.5)@ 2.17 on Unibet looks really good IMO but if you ask me how sure I'm on a scale from 0 to 10 I would say 7/10 and I might be subective too, so maybe more like 5/10 lol

PS. I think the Pacers, the Bucks and OKC should win easily- for a treble the total odds would be@ 1.86 on Unibet...

GL Cash

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
Reply
Hothuw Rank 17
Rank 17

@Hothuw wrote:

Screenshot_2019-01-15 Betting - Odds och Liveodds Få 500% i insättningsbonus Unibet SE(3).png

 


Screenshot_2019-01-16 NBA Games Warriors at Nuggets.pngScreenshot_2019-01-16 NBA Games Warriors at Nuggets(1).png

142-111 and over 27,5 PTS by Curry Thumbs UpCash

 

Screenshot_2019-01-16 Betting - Odds och Liveodds Få 500% i insättningsbonus Unibet SE.png

 

Smile

Reply