Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TDW Rank 14
Rank 14
@BillyR23
Whats your opinion on the toronto game tonight?
Really need a pick there to make a combi Smile
cris1285 Rank 20
Rank 20

What a sick game GSW vs Harden Rockets. Wow The Beard is a beast, NID MVP again.  

cris1285 Rank 20
Rank 20

Incredible game. Houston really deserved it, Durant`s save was amazing but 100% out of bound, plus that game winner shot at Harden (with two guars in his face...) should be 3+1 game. The worst refs are in NBA for sure. 

Quite disappointing that they cant meet in the NBA Finals, any team from the East will be easy peasy Dissatisfied

BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

@TDW wrote:
@BillyR23
Whats your opinion on the toronto game tonight?
Really need a pick there to make a combi Smile

Sorry for not replying but for some reason I haven't received an email notification(tag and/ or reply in this thread)...

My suggestion when you find yourself in this kind of situations this season when you need 1 more match on a short combo- just back the over(maybe adjust the line a bit: either to make the pick safer or go for value and pick higher odds* I usually go for the 2nd option and always pick the max odds offered on Unibet- for example at Spurs vs Raptors we had@ 3.25 for over 228 pts- I prefer this kind of bet instead of the line which was at 218.5 pts...)

PS. for tonight I think the Jazz, Pacers and Bucks will win easily but I'm not sure yet if I'll make a small combo and/or adjust the AH a little and play singles(still holidays here and I'm having less time to analyse the matches as much as I would won't).

GL with your bets everyone Cash 

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
Hothuw Rank 17
Rank 17

Screenshot_2019-01-07 Betting - Odds och Liveodds Få 500% i insättningsbonus Unibet SE.png

Home win and over 215,5 Smile

deanspleen09 Rank 13
Rank 13

76ers -5

rockets -7.5

gsw -8.5

in a treble  at 2.15

Highlighted
deanspleen09 Rank 13
Rank 13

lost on the first one  Veryangry

0 Likes
SingleMom102 Rank 9
Rank 9
Any tips for next matches? Smile
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

@deanspleen09 wrote:

76ers -5

rockets -7.5

gsw -8.5

in a treble  at 2.15

@deanspleen09 tough luck with this treble but (IMO) really good bet slip that definitely was worth trying... not much to say, just keep playing this kind of bets and hopefully next time/-s will be full green Cash

BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

@SingleMom102 wrote:
Any tips for next matches? Smile

I just played a Double for tonight:

• Minnesota Timberwolves - New Orleans Pelicans Pelicans(+6.5)@ 1.37
  • Utah Jazz - Chicago Bulls Jazz(-5.5)@ 1.37

total odds@ 1.88 on Unibet

GL Cash