NBA

kacata

Hothuw

I want to ask you.You will not put on the Euroleague.There is a good match today.Fenerbahche -Cska total give 166.5 kof 1.9 .I bet 20$ over than 166.5 If the raet does not go ,i will double the raet 3..4..Cska for three years brought a lot of money but i do not on Unibet.As she put on the account of her husbant 's unibet and after winning well ,she cut them of.Maximum bid was less than one dollar .So put on the Pinnacle .It is not advertising but it is the best of the best bookmaker .And unibet players who win big money are unnecessary will cut the score!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Tonight in Pacers vs Cavaliers over line is at 206 points ... So i think i'm probably putting some euros on that.

Pacers have won 7 in a row while Cavaliers have lost 2 in a row so for one team their winning or losing streak definitely will end tonight. I believe that either teams last 5 matches have also been quite highscoring ones with 4 going over 206 points. Pacers have also dominated recent h2h games by winning 3 of the last 4 with all these games also going over 206 points. With that being said  we probably see that kind of game where teams are struggling to get even 200 points but hopefully not :)

• Like 1

@BillyR23 wrote:

a small combo Charlotte Hornets + Philadelphia 76ers + Houston Rockets + Milwaukee Bucks total odds@ 1.76 on Unibet

GL :cash:

We have a 25% profit boost on NBA from the Advent calendar promotion and I'll be back in an hour or so with a suggestion(I'm thinking about a treble or 4fold with odds around 5 and stake 5/ 10 euro- this way we'll be able to get an extra 5/ 10 euro from the profit boost)... 

• Like 5
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

2100661539_nbapromo21dec.thumb.jpg.4e1334af800771b9c9d74a70b6c904f6.jpg

I ended up placing a 6-fold but if you think there are too many matches you can go for a treble from: Lakers(-5)@ 1.91 + Spurs(-3.5)@ 1.89 + one of the lines for over at the Bulls /or the Kings @1.90 - this way you'll get odds around 7 from 'just' 3 games...

GL :Cash:

• Like 9

292892-Wishing-Everyone-A-Merry-Christmas-And-A-Happy-New-Year.gif.5bd5f376249a56988807e26874c41a94.gif

I don't know how active I'll be on our lovely community the next few days and I don't want to forget to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

PS. Forget your problems, forget stress – grab a drink and spread the Holiday cheers! 😃

• Like 14

Screenshot_20181227-051903.thumb.jpg.492769ed73982fc3b4fbe18378f1323e.jpg

I tried out NBA combo tonight. Felt pretty good when I cashed out now not so much. Clippers are totally dominating n leading with 20 points in the second quarter. Still its a good profit but i was to quick to cash out. 

Hope you guys did good tonight to. 

• Like 6

Lebron-james-says-winning-2016-title-cleveland-cavaliers-made-greatest-player-all

tenor

giphy

Le3-6 must be one of the biggest buffonos in the NBA. And that says a lot...

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

2109657661_miaatcle.jpg.bcffe0e80122b61dc030ad96d8927644.jpg

• Cleveland Cavaliers - Miami Heat Heat(-6)@ 1.91 on Unibet

The Cavs changed their roster a bit from what I've seen... not really sure how this changes will impact the performance of the team on the long run but for sure it won't be easy the next few games/ weeks; they also lost 6 games in a row and I expect the Heat to win easily tonight. GL! :Cash:

• Like 4

1236902440_houatgs.jpg.3864321e4bccc686ff37678a8e95423a.jpg

• Golden State Warriors - Houston Rockets Warriors(-8 )@ 1.89 on Unibet

Without CP3 and Gordon, the Rockets have a tough road trip at Oracle Arena (Oakland)- where is usually tough to win and for tonight the Warriors have pretty much full squad available and also showed good form in their last 2 games(115-105 win in Portland and 132-109 win in Phoenix)... 'the Beard' impressed for the Rockets in their last 5 games and it's pretty much due to his great performances that the visitors managed 5 wins in a row- FEAR THE BEARD-... Still, we don't have many choices tonight and this is pretty much the only bet I actually wanted to put some money prematch for tonight(I might be a little subjective as I'm a big Curry/ Warriors fan...)

• Like 3