NBA

kacata

@Hothuw wrote:

@BillyR23

Have you place some bets on NBA ? 😃

@Hothuw not tonight, but I've just woke up for the Golden State Warriors - Minnesota Timberwolves game and I might watch some other games ongoing too and maybe I'll try a few small bets... BTW, congrats on your 2 singles- close to win them both as I see that the Mavs have a 22 ponts lead 👍🆒

GL all with your bets :cash: 

• Like 4
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

@Hothuw wrote:

@BillyR23

I had very luck on Boston Celtics -4.5 Asian handicap. Free throw shots when it was 2 sec left😃

Result 125-30 :)

Well done by backing the Celtics here 🆒👍:cash:

Also, you can say that you were unlucky that the game went to overtime when the Celtics had enough chances in the 4th quarter to push the lead to 5+ points and win easily(the also went into the 4th Q having a 7 points lead)... the important thing was that you've managed to get those bets Green 🆒 

PS. on the other hand my poor form on NBA continues and I feel like I should post my bets here and advice you guys to back the other teams 🤣 

PS2. only 4 games tonight and the only pick I could think of was over 224.5 pts at Houston Rockets - Los Angeles Lakers@ 1.90 on Unibet, the odds on Spurs are tempting too as the Clippers struggled lately Spurs(-2.5)@ 1.90... GL if you go for either bet :)

• Like 4

@BillyR23 wrote:

over 224.5 pts at Houston Rockets - Los Angeles Lakers@ 1.90 on Unibet, the odds on Spurs are tempting too as the Clippers struggled lately Spurs(-2.5)@ 1.90... GL if you go for either bet :)

A really entertaining game at Toyota Center (Houston), either team could have won but the Rockets finished the game with a 27-10 run and manage to get the 'W'; the Spurs won easily 125-87, the Clippers bad run continues and they need some kind of shock soon...

We'll have 9 games tonight and I settled on 2 picks(maybe I'll come back later with a few more suggestions):

• Cleveland Cavaliers - Milwaukee Bucks Bucks(-5.5)@ 1.44
  • Portland Trail Blazers - Toronto Raptors Raptors(-3.5)@ 1.97

//all odds on Unibet

GL :Cash:

• Like 4