NBA

kacata

Memphis Grizzlies - Los Angeles Clippers  livebet 51-51 3rd Quarter 

• Clippers to win@ 1.97 on Unibet

After a slow 1st half where they shot just around 30% and trailed by 16 pts, the Clippers started well the 2nd half with an 11-0 run; plus the Grizzlies have many players with foul trouble(Jackson, Temple with 4 PF; Green, Anderson with 3 PF )...  

*score update Grizzlies back in the lead 65-61 and the odds on the visitors to win is now 2.55 on Unibet - I think it's worth trying even more now that the odds are higher

GL :cash:

• Like 2
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

@BillyR23 wrote:

And  I recommend big stake on:

• Los Angeles Lakers - San Antonio Spurs Lakers(-3.5)@ 1.45 on Unibet -> 121-113

Unfortunately the Clippers didn't continue the good form showed in the 3rd Quarter and we didn't get 3/3 for the night, still good results and let's try to continue with a single bet for tonight:

• Portland Trail Blazers - Phoenix Suns Over 215.5@ 1.90 on Unibet

GL :Cash:

• Like 2

• Portland Trail Blazers - Phoenix Suns Over 215.5@ 1.90 on Unibet

McCollum (ankle) is out Thursday against the Suns, so even tho IMO the over looks good, I think it would be better to place a bet on Damian Lillard performance tonight:

• Lillard over 27.5 pts@ 1.65 on Unibet

• Like 1

I like ASEAN Basketball League, Macau Black Bears is like Houston Rockets last year, run and gun. But the one live now (Wolf Warriors from China vs Malaysia Dragons) is pathetic, 25% shooting from both, missed donk shots etc etc. They didnt win a single game this season, its going to be the first one for one of them. I see now why 🤣 

@deanspleen09 wrote:

not surprised they both lost.

It's so tough to bet on NBA nowdays... I didn't expect the modification of a few rules to change this league so much :speechless:

I'm watching and betting on NBA for 10+ years and arguments to pick a bet(like b2b, PGs/ important players injury stat or form, home/away...) don't work anymore(or at least not like it used to) and sometimes it feels like it's a league were luck/ random/ referees 'mood' is more important than stats/ roster/ team's form etc... Live betting works (IMO) a bit better than prematch but still isn't worth it as now we see so often teams that play well for 3 quarters and have a 10+ points lead(sometimes even 20+ points lead) and everything crumbles in the 4th quarter and they somehow 'manage to lose' the game.

Most of the matches are more entertaining than they used to be last few seasons(tho bets on over don't work either... look at Bucks vs Warriors game where the line was at 240 points and we barely had 200 points... now you might think you can exploit the lines with bets on under and pick a game played by Memphis for example- where the line is always around 200 points- but than you get a 250 points game- lol- it's just too random), so if you're here just to watch the matches for fun it's worth it but if you want to make profit too, than be prepared to put a lot of effort in watching the games and learn again what it takes to be succesful in this league.

PS. I'll still watch and bet on NBA but for now I'll stick mostly with livebetting, so I won't post too many picks here as I'm not confident I can make profit with bets prematch ATM and don't want to make you guys lose money too(hopefully I'll find the 'winning formula' soon and we'll get back making profit on this thread too like many other succesful threads on the community),GL all with your bets and/ or at the tabels :cash:

• Like 3

I've studied the offer for tonight and ended up placing a few small single bets and I thought I'll share them here too: 

• Cleveland Cavaliers - Washington Wizards Wizards(-3.5)@ 1.57
  • Chicago Bulls - Boston Celtics Celtics(-4.5)@ 1.55
  • Los Angeles Clippers - Miami Heat Clippers(-5.5)@ 1.52 

//all odds on Unibet

• Like 6

@BillyR23 wrote:

• Cleveland Cavaliers - Washington Wizards Wizards(-3.5)@ 1.57
  • Chicago Bulls - Boston Celtics Celtics(-4.5)@ 1.55
  • Los Angeles Clippers - Miami Heat Clippers(-5.5)@ 1.52 

I can't find my words here, I expected at least 2 bets won :speechless:

BTW, I even watched the games(or at least I've tried): the Wizards played baksteball for 5-6 minutes and than they just throwed the game away(I won't even use '' here because that was what happened- the visitors didn't put any effort and allowed the Cavs to win)... Pretty much same s**t at the Clippers with the difference that they played at home lol

PS. like I said before, I don't mind losing bets but come on guys, at least pretend to give a f**k... it's not wrestling- I would hate if NBA becomes a scripted show with pre-determined outcomes put on for our entertainment.

• Like 1

@Whoever wrote:

@Tonight in NBA:   Nuggets vs Grizzlies over line is 198.5 points @1.91 - is it better to not take it or ... Any NBA expert?

1005062824_memvsden.jpg.a889d8c5efbdb32b9cdc26e42273b82e.jpg

If we take the teams' stats into consideration, I would say over(I also prefer to bet on over in general in NBA):

• Denver scored 110.2 pts/ game and conceded 103.8 pts/ game
  • Memphis scored 103.5 pts/ game and conceded 102.7 pts/ game

But if we look on the long inury list for both teams and the fact that the 2 teams played last month and the line was than at over 203.5 points and the game finished 89-87 for the Grizzlies, I would say better go for something else as there are many other interesting games tonight(maybe Indiana Pacers -7 (vs the Wizards)@ 1.91, Los Angeles Lakers -6.5 (vs the Heat)@ 1.89; or a double Pacers+Lakers@ 1.88 all odds on Unibet)... 

• Like 4

@BillyR23 wrote:

@deanspleen09 wrote:

not surprised they both lost.

It's so tough to bet on NBA nowdays... I didn't expect the modification of a few rules to change this league so much :speechless:

I'm watching and betting on NBA for 10+ years and arguments to pick a bet(like b2b, PGs/ important players injury stat or form, home/away...) don't work anymore(or at least not like it used to) and sometimes it feels like it's a league were luck/ random/ referees 'mood' is more important than stats/ roster/ team's form etc... Live betting works (IMO) a bit better than prematch but still isn't worth it as now we see so often teams that play well for 3 quarters and have a 10+ points lead(sometimes even 20+ points lead) and everything crumbles in the 4th quarter and they somehow 'manage to lose' the game.

Most of the matches are more entertaining than they used to be last few seasons(tho bets on over don't work either... look at Bucks vs Warriors game where the line was at 240 points and we barely had 200 points... now you might think you can exploit the lines with bets on under and pick a game played by Memphis for example- where the line is always around 200 points- but than you get a 250 points game- lol- it's just too random), so if you're here just to watch the matches for fun it's worth it but if you want to make profit too, than be prepared to put a lot of effort in watching the games and learn again what it takes to be succesful in this league.

PS. I'll still watch and bet on NBA but for now I'll stick mostly with livebetting, so I won't post too many picks here as I'm not confident I can make profit with bets prematch ATM and don't want to make you guys lose money too(hopefully I'll find the 'winning formula' soon and we'll get back making profit on this thread too like many other succesful threads on the community),GL all with your bets and/ or at the tabels :cash:

@BillyR23 Thought about looking into if there's a correlation between different referee pairings and the average scores of matches compared to the expected?

It's definitely a weird season with the new rule implementations, a bit too much I do agree :) 

• Like 3
Former Community Manager

@BillyR23 Thought about looking into if there's a correlation between different referee pairings and the average scores of matches compared to the expected?

It's definitely a weird season with the new rule implementations, a bit too much I do agree :) 

@JeppeL if even the referees will be an important factor in picking the lines for O/U (or influence the winning team too often), I'll just stop betting on NBA or place small stake for fun... too much work to do to make constant profit on this league and I feel like there are better options out there- where with less effort you can get a better outcome :cash: 

But definetly is a thing to consider, so 👍 Jeppe for the suggestion :)

• Like 2

Hi @Duke and welcome to the community :)

Yes, on Unibet you'll have a large offer to pick from and many players will have lines for points/ rebounds/ assists or special bets like double-double/ triple-double(less often) etc...

You'll just have to pick the right bet, you won't lack betting options or bad odds on Unibet 🆒:cash:

• Like 3

278831950_betsonplayersnba.thumb.jpg.2179d9b9c28a4429421c193ebf0c9cbb.jpg

But at some matches this bets on player's performances are shown only a few hours before the starting time- but I guess this shouldn't be a big problem for you(I usually wait to see the comfirmed lineup before placing this kind of bets) :)

• Like 5