NBA

kacata

@BillyR23 wrote:

Orlando Magic - Washington Wizards Wizards(-3)@ 1.90 on Unibet   (117-108 )

Miami Heat - Indiana Pacers Pacers(-1.5)@ 1.91 on Unibet   (102-110)

Utah Jazz - Boston Celtics Utah(-6)@ 1.91 on Unibet   (123-115)

we'll have many games tonight too but most of them don't have yet odds on Unibet, so I'll try to come back later with a few bets... GL :cash:

• Like 4
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

788083107_lalatsac.jpg.103b1da7c0fb7819c48da54db1bafe91.jpg

• Sacramento Kings - Los Angeles Lakers Lakers(-6)@ 2.00 on Unibet

The Kings after b2b and even tho their results so far kinda surprised me(7W-5L), I still think their defense isn't good enough and even tho they have quite a few youngsters in the rooster I don't think they can put big problems to King James & Co. who won 3 of their last 4 games and looks more and more like a team that can fight for a Playoff spot (they lost 107-121 vs Toronto Raptors- one of the best teams in the league)

I also think:

• Toronto Raptors - New York Knicks Raptors(-7.5)@ 1.32 is a good pick maybe on a small combo bet...  
  • Miami Heat - Washington Wizards Heat(-2.5)@ 1.90 -the visitors after b2b and after another bad performance, while for the Heat Dragic and Wade might be back and even without them the hosts looked good last night against the Pacers and were close to win(Indiana finished the game on a 12-0 run in a 110-102 W) 

GL :Cash:

• Like 3

@cris1285 wrote:

Houston at 80 points, third game in a row under 100 :wow: I miss their crazy run an gun style, with plenty of 3`s. 

The Bucks make an impact again, dominating in the Oracle 🤣 

For tomorrow im thinking about Sacramento, they play extremely fast. Need to see the lines and the line ups first, but hey, Minny didnt win any away game this year (i believe) and they struggled away last year too. 

Like a rule, you cant win away :atisfied: Kings never die. Only in poker 😏

• Like 1

76ers were just involved in a trade deal with the Timberwolves who have handed over Jimmy Butler and Justin Patton to the 76ers in exchange for Dario Saric, Robert Covington, Jerryd Bayless and a second-round draft pick

1862904585_phiatmia.jpg.2f4f7bf25c0ab963b02d21a71e5d451b.jpg

• Miami Heat - Philadelphia 76ers Heat(-2.5)@ 1.90 on Unibet

• Like 6

@cris1285 wrote:

What you think about that trade @BillyR23

I can't possible understand it from the 76ers point of view as IMO things were going really well with this rooster since last season and now you give 2 starters, a pretty good rotation player and a draft pick for an youngster that just had another surgery on broken foot and Jimmy Butler- on paper an All-Star guard- so I get it that you want to create a trio with Embiid and Simmons but is it worth it to take the risk with a problematic player?! 

• Like 2

@BillyR23 wrote:

@cris1285 wrote:

I can't possible understand it from the 76ers point of view as IMO things were going really well with this rooster since last season and now you give 2 starters, a pretty good rotation player and a draft pick for an youngster that just had another surgery on broken foot and Jimmy Butler- on paper an All-Star guard- so I get it that you want to create a trio with Embiid and Simmons but is it worth it to take the risk with a problematic player?! 

I asked you because i am not sure how, where, in what position Saric can play (in Minnesota), can he fit in the system or not? For me basketball is like put 5 players out there (like us in the schools sport hall), i have no idea about positioning, however i know its much more complex. :laugh:

But yeah Saric is a very good player, and i think he is very underrated, and i was surprised that they trade him. Butler of course an AS, but as you said a problematic guy, and he wanted to go, so to let him go is the best what Minny could do. Philly maybe gave too much for a risky deal. 

• Like 1

@cris1285 wrote:

@BillyR23 wrote:

@cris1285 wrote:

I asked you because i am not sure how, where, in what position Saric can play (in Minnesota), can he fit in the system or not? For me basketball is like put 5 players out there (like us in the schools sport hall), i have no idea about positioning, however i know its much more complex. :laugh:

But yeah Saric is a very good player, and i think he is very underrated, and i was surprised that they trade him. Butler of course an AS, but as you said a problematic guy, and he wanted to go, so to let him go is the best what Minny could do. Philly maybe gave too much for a risky deal. 

Saric is pretty good, but between him and Karl-Anthony Towns on the front line I think they're going to have a hard time on defense. As for Philly, I'm looking forward to see how it goes with Butler becoming a free agent over the summer.

• Like 2
Former Community Manager

@BillyR23 wrote:

2 singles:

• Indiana Pacers - Miami Heat Pacers(-5)@ 1.88 on Unibet -> 99-91
  • Washington Wizards - Brooklyn Nets Wizards(-6)@ 1.89 on Unibet  -> 104-115

we'll have 10 games tonight(I already have a few picks in mind but I'll be back a bit later with them), so let's hope for better results :Cash:

• Like 3

A few more picks than usual for tonight:

• Indiana Pacers - Atlanta Hawks Pacers(-10.5)@ 1.91 
  • Orlando Magic - Los Angeles Lakers Lakers(-5.5)@ 1.98
  • Chicago Bulls - Toronto Raptors Over 217@ 1.91
  • Houston Rockets - Sacramento Kings Over 219@ 1.90
  • Dallas Mavericks - Golden State Warriors Over 216.5@ 1.90
  • Phoenix Suns - Oklahoma City Thunder Over 216.5@ 1.91

//all odds on Unibet

• Like 4

@BillyR23 wrote:

• Indiana Pacers - Atlanta Hawks Pacers(-10.5)@ 1.91 -> 97-89
  • Orlando Magic - Los Angeles Lakers Lakers(-5.5)@ 1.98 -> 130-117
  • Chicago Bulls - Toronto Raptors Over 217@ 1.91 -> 83-122
  • Houston Rockets - Sacramento Kings Over 219@ 1.90 -> 132-112
  • Dallas Mavericks - Golden State Warriors Over 216.5@ 1.90 -> 112-109
  • Phoenix Suns - Oklahoma City Thunder Over 216.5@ 1.91 -> 100-110

This start of the season left a hole in my pocket... unlucky here and there but in the end only the final results matter.

With live betting it went a lot better, so I'll probably stick more with that for a while until I watch more games and see how some teams will manage with the new rosters and/ -or the new rules.

If I'll spot a "safe" bet prematch or big value on backing some team, I'll still post it here but hopefully we'll see way more GREEN in the future as we're here to make profit not to burn money...

GL all with your bets :cash:

• Like 4

In the first few rounds a lot of games went over, so even the lines increased a lot. Recently when i watch a match or i check the scores, only few hits the line. 😞 Over is the best betting option in NBA for me, so yeah, im kinda disappointed. But Rams - Chiefs didnt disappoint me last night :wow: What a game!

Carmelo Anthony is out of Houston`s roster, Houston is winning. Russell Westbrook is back, OKC lost. Just saying... :laugh:

• Like 2

1105528277_dwighthoward.PNG.a31f6730496130f0a2152e501a11c63a.PNG

Former All-Pro Dwight Howard battling with "gluteal soreness" ( :Laugh: ) since the summer. A quick look on twitter might explain the reason for his "injury".

Lord have mercy...:Waterfall::Laugh:100

• Like 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 2 weeks later...

And  I recommend big stake on:

• Los Angeles Lakers - San Antonio Spurs Lakers(-3.5)@ 1.45 on Unibet 

GL :cash:

PS. I might come back with 1-2 livebets if I see value somewhere and if it's a break(this way some members might see it in time) 

• Like 2

@BillyR23 wrote:

Let's get back to work :cash:

Cleveland Cavaliers - Golden State Warriors livebet HT Cavs lead 64-58

• Warriors(-4.5)@ 1.89 on Unibet

Great 2nd half for the Warriors and they managed to win easily 129-105

Memphis Grizzlies - Los Angeles Clippers  livebet 51-51 3rd Quarter 

• Clippers to win@ 1.97 on Unibet

• Like 2