NBA

kacata

Warriors won in the end 101-92 and we'll have once again a NBA Final between Golden State Warriors and Cleveland Cavaliers:

Game 1: Thu, May 31: Cavaliers at Warriors, 9 p.m. ET
Game 2: Sun, June 3: Cavaliers at Warriors, 8 p.m. ET
Game 3: Wed, June 6: Warriors at Cavaliers, 9 p.m. ET
Game 4: Fri, June 8: Warriors at Cavaliers, 9 p.m. ET
*Game 5: Mon, June 11: Cavaliers at Warriors, 9 p.m. ET
*Game 6: Thu, June 14: Warriors at Cavaliers, 9 p.m. ET
*Game 7: Sun, June 17: Cavaliers at Warriors, 8 p.m. ET

My guess is that the Warriors will manage to win this easily, probably in 5 games...

• Like 1
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

• 4 months later...

Hey Guys,

NBA season is about to start and here some of the teams I expect to do good/ bad this season:

The Lakers roster is better than Cleveland’s last year top to bottom, so LeBron should make it to at least an Conference Final(it won't be easy in West tho); they'll probably need time to build a team around King James but Lakers will be in the playoffs and IMO will de well.

GS Warriors- DeMarcus Cousins should be a good addition to the team(if he'll be healthy and come back to his top form); KD will most likely stay despite the rumors and with him the team should be a contender for defending their title(let's see what Lakers and Rockets think about that...).

Boston Celtics- with Gordon Hayward back from injury, Brad Stevens will have even more options and it will be interesting to see the starting lineup for this season(when all the players are fit to play); I mean players like Irving, Hayward, Tatum, Brown or Rozier can go 30+ points/ game but will they find a way to share the ball?! Lots of things to think and work about for Brad, still I expect his team to have another great season.

Toronto Raptors- if Kawhi Leonard will be back in top form than the team made a great trade (IMO) as even tho DeRozan is a really good player, Kawhi fits better for what Toronto is all about- a two-way player, a player that can be dominant on the court... In the East, it will be a fight for supremacy between Toronto and Boston.

Teams that IMO won't do well in the league this season: Sacramento Kings(except for Zach Randolph, they have a ton of young guys and even tho there's talent there from what I've seen- I expect this team to have one of the worst defensive team in the league); Atlanta Hawks(this is obviously a year where they're in rebuild mode); Orlando Magic(pretty much the same situation like the Hawks); Phenix Suns made a few interesting changes in the summer but I still don't expect much from them- same from Memphis... also, we should forget thinking abou Cleveland or LA Clippers as top teams 

That's just a short summary as it will be too much to talk and write about- we'll just have to watch the teams perform and pick up more things on the way, let's hope we'll have an entertaining season and also be able to make profit, GL all 👍:cash:

• Like 6

*update for the thread title

the seaon will start on Oct 17, 3:00 AM GMT+3 with the match between Celtics and 76ers(that will be the first game from the Eastern Conference- between 2 teams that should make it to the Playoffs once again this season- so not an easy match to predict) and shortly after we'll have probably a more entertaining encounter between Warriors and OKC(first game of the season from the Western Conference)

I'll most likely place some bets on this 2 matches tomorrow night so keep an eye on this topic :)

• Like 5

Golden State Warriors - Oklahoma City Thunder Warriors(-9.5)@ 1.53 on Unibet *not sure if everyone has a 25% boost on NBA but if you don't follow this competition and still want to use the promotion, this single is IMO a really good bet, GL :cash:

• Like 5

@BillyR23 wrote:

Golden State Warriors - Oklahoma City Thunder Warriors(-9.5)@ 1.53 on Unibet *not sure if everyone has a 25% boost on NBA but if you don't follow this competition and still want to use the promotion, this single is IMO a really good bet, GL :cash:

Warriors won in the end the match 108-100 but overall it was a pretty poor performance from both teams and while OKC had a few reasons as their star player Westbrook was out,  the hosts should have done way better both in defense and ofence(their coach was also pretty unhappy about it in an interview just before the 4th Q* I didn't watch the press conference after the game)... it was also weird why the referees didn't give 2 FTs for the Warriors with 5s left in the game even tho 2 players from OKC went for the fault at Curry, well you can say that the game was over anyway but this bet needed those FTs 😞

• Like 2

For tonight let's adjust the line(it's the beginning of the season...) and go for a Double:

229293252_double1oct.jpg.d919af6c34ab464e0e555856a0ab653e.jpg

*it's easier to post a screenshot than write lol* especially when it's not about a single bet, also I'll pick the unibet.com version as not everyone will understand Romanian 

GL all :cash:

• Like 8

@BillyR23 wrote:

450961765_double1oct.jpg.d6d19ea8dead31034c5d46931eb515ee.jpg

Toronto won 116-104, while Utah won 123-117... it wasn't as easy as I expected but it was GREEN :Cash:

We'll have just 3 games tonight and I'm not confident to pick any bet yet:

76ers didn't look good in the opening game of the season(tho, we can say that the opponent was a really tough one) and the odds for backing them vs. Bulls are so low(even tho the gap between the 2 teams is clear, I would expect this kind of odds after 10+ rounds...)

MIami will play b2b(lost in Orlando* 104-101) and vs. Wizards it shouldn't be easy... we can back the hosts here(and even the line -5 pts looks good)

@Portland we'll play Lakers and it will be interesting to see how LeBron will play with his new team in an official game... first thing when looking at this game I thought how many points we'll have in it?! I expect an entertainning encounter and for sure we can try the line for over 221.5 pts (or maybe adjust it for a lower one... over 211.5 pts @ 1.32 it's great IMO on a combo bet) 

PS. this are a few ideas for the games and I'll be back later with 1-2 bets :)

• Like 8

1800554057_double19oct.jpg.16142b64c1ed7ff13823ac26cee748ac.jpg

let's try another Double for tonight too:

Portland Trail Blazers - Los Angeles Lakers over(211.5)@ 1.32

Washington Wizards - Miami Heat Wizards(-2.5)@ 1.58

total odds@ 2.09 on Unibet, GL :Cash:

• Like 6

@Marekss wrote:

Bulls 7.50 really 76ers are so good

what do you think? i

It can be 2- in NBA you never know- and to be honest after the poor performance in Boston, I wasn't confident to back 76ers(-5.5)@ 1.29 on Unibet but I'll wait and see live if Bulls can actually compete in the league before placing any bet on this game... 

• Like 2

It's also available for the romanian market, under "my free bets/boost" section.

And if it it available for the romanian market ( most often it's excluded from freebies ) , pretty sure it's available on all Unibet markets. Best of luck!

• Like 4
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Hey guys,

I've just got home(2am here- a friend came home from England and we had a night out) and I won't be able to give a really good tip for tonight even tho I've read a few previews for tonight's games and already had a few tips in mind...

treble.jpg.d8362207a20101c8734725cfe09b653e.jpg

I've placed this treble with the freebet and a few singles for tonight but I prefer to post here better analysed tips, so I'll just leave this 3 games which IMO should be tried as singles... GL with your freebets and/ or bets everyone :cash: 

• Like 7