NBA season bets

Livertool

@XY wrote:

What about "3 pointers" promotion?

XY.png.92f1a12c91fd6e24a1b58af8de6eedfa.png

I would like to get this one as voided.If that isn't possible,then 10€ free bet would be fine as compensation.

2x5€ free bets would be IDEAL. :happyshy:

I know what Stubbe's answer would be on this one...considering how many games left,and that a few big 3 point shooters was injured,there is no way your bet would end up green. :laugh:

Any news on this @JeppeL @ReCorpH ?

• 3 weeks later...

@Joco and everyone else, I'm not sure we'll be able to get season bets voided that were placed as part of a Community promotion, so instead I'm going to issue new Free Bets to make up for the season being cut short. It's quite a time consuming thing to get through though, not helped with Jami having his mother visiting as well(family time much deserved :) ) I'll do my best to get the new Free Bets sent out tomorrow and Friday!

/Jeppe

• Like 2
Former Community Manager

@kullfitre wrote:

Thanks for answering me, I appreciate that.

Well, you must have misunderstood what I meant. I'm not saying that conference winner, MVP, or overall NBA winner should be voided, absolutely not, they are still up for grabs (unless season gets canceled, 3 new corona cases 4hours ago)

I'm talking only about the obvious ones which are regular season over/under wins (82) which will be obviously less than that. And you didn't clarified what's gonna happen to that bet when season actually gets shorter.

Also, same case with division winner, it's based on regular season games and anything can still happen with that many games canceled/not played. So what I think is that Bucks, Heat and maybe Lakers division win should be declared as winners if the wins cushion is bigger than amount of games canceled. Rest should be voided right? Because it is unclear.

I mean ok.. You are not voiding because my teams can loss 8 straight regular games right? And then difference might be higher than amount of games canceled. Ok right, that's logical explanation.

So now I know that I have to wait until August or even September unfortunately.

Thanks for cooperation, at least I found the logical explanation to this problem.

Best regards,

@kullfitre The division winners will be based on the official results, so whoever the NBA announces as division winners will be the ones from which the bets are settled. As per our rules in the Terms and Conditions, stating that season winner bets are dependent on the official result declared by the sportsbody, I'm afraid those doesn't change even though the season has been cut short.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager