NBA Finals 2018

cris1285

JR Smith you brainless donk... I am not a fan of the Cavs, but now it will be something like 4-1, maybe 4-2. Idiot... Look LeBron`s face, he wanna kill him right there. What JR says? Ahh, i didnt know... 

(if somebody need explanation, only 4 seconds left, GSW had the lead by one point, with two Cavs freethrows remaining. One was in to tie the game, the other one missed. Tie, but JR Smith got the rebound, and he run away w the ball as he thought they lead by one point...)

I remember playing pick-up games, I ran the wrong way at least twice before, due to fatigue! 🤣 :scared: But this is rough...

However, what do you expect? Its JR Smith, he's not playing in the NBA because of his IQ...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@cris1285  he probably smoked up before the game that's why he read the score wrong .   Honestly though , Coach Ty could have went to the refs right before George Hill made his first FT or after taking it , then told the refs if they have the off rebound, to call a time out.   Nevertheless , JR Smith was in the spotlight last night.  

LeBron needs more help! :laugh: The old stat padder...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Archived