Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
SerDN Rank 6
Rank 6

Less than a month ago I bet on horse racing and had not had problems with unibet until 3 days ago. After putting 5 stars to them in truspilot for allowing me to withdraw my money without problems, unibet sent me a private message that said "we hope you enjoy the 130 usd", and after that I could not bet more than 1 usd per bet  (I used to bet 5 usd per bet).

It seems to me something totally stupid this limitation so exaggerated, for having won only once. I also think that I have lost more money than I won, but I still have the limitation.

It is impossible for me to bet on any horse race with this stupid limitation. I would like an answer from Unibet explaining the reason of the limitation for having won only $ 130 once. And obviously I'm going to change the trustpilot rating and give you 1 star and tell people about this.

0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
MadAdo Rank 18
Rank 18

@SerDN  I think that you have much more issues like this one and thus it just can NOT be a problem of Unibet at all ... think about it Secret

Edited by Ray-Unibet

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Enjoy your 40$ win and take your business elsewhere, lots of choices out there you know. I quess horses are quite marginal sports in unibet and so the limits are low. Isn´t it good that you are in profitland when you found out about this ?

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

Trustpilot Rofl There are only few sites without limits. I have a 3-4 years old, frequently used account at one of the most popular bookie (at William Down Hill)  where my limit is 0, after i won two freebets in a row in 2 days, and i put all the winnings on WTA premier tourney, so i got 30 euros. 30! Rofl

Beside that there is nothing new to see here, im wondering why you use unibet for horserace. I like unibet, but their offer for horses are nowhere near to the other sites, and they dont even kill your limits (hint: so you can bet fair). 

0 Likes
SerDN Rank 6
Rank 6
Why should I go? for having won only 100 dollars?

So they open a bookmaker if they do not accept losing 100 dollars?
0 Likes
SerDN Rank 6
Rank 6

I'm from Argentina so I do not have many options to bet. Also in horse race while more bookmaker uses is better, since the odd really matters.

0 Likes
Hi @SerDN, welcome to the Community.
At Unibet we have general limits on all bets - just as all other bookmakers do. These limits are crucial to our business to help us manage liabilities and offer customers the best possible prices.

The general limits on the most popular sports are very high and the vast majority of customers will never reach a maximum bet stake alert. If you at some point are faced with hitting a maximum bet stake limit, you always have the option to send the full bet amount requested for manual approval.
SerDN Rank 6
Rank 6

Horse racing is not one of the most popular sports? unibet allows me to bet between 0.50 and 1 usd, it does not make sense.

I opened my account a week ago and because of winning a single bet it was limited to an absurd $ 1. Coincidentally at the same time that unibet limited me here, i was also limited at ***** and ******** (in ******* I have not won anything, I have lost almost all bets.)... so I guess you are all the same cowardly and mafia company.

I do not understand what is the meaning of opening a bookmaker if you only accept losers and you go crazy if someone ever wins..

0 Likes

The fact that you think that you have been limited due to one winning bet though @SerDN does not reflect the truth in any way. It just doesn't work like that, and calling us names will not help either but anyways, the answer provided above is as accurate and on point as it gets, but feel free to use the Partial bet approval option, it is offered when a bet get's limited. 

Furthermore, I hope you stick around here with us, and if you do decide to do so, a quick glance to our terms of use here in the Community wouldn't hurt: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Welcome-how-to-use-the-community/Community-Guidelines/td-p/56.

/Ray

0 Likes
SerDN Rank 6
Rank 6
It is not so difficult to notice. Before winning that bet, I could bet $ 5 on any bet without problems, and after winning it I could not bet more than $ 1 per bet. Even in low odds betting. So there is no doubt that my account was limited by that bet. No other bookmaker has limited me except the 3 that I named... so your phrase "just as all other bookmakers do" is a lie!.

Try to cover the truth by censoring my comments. The 3 share the same database of limited users (bf, uni, 888spts), and the worst is that it is for no reason. You want loser users. Mafia of bookmakers scammers.

It should be illegal what this bookmaker does. At least you would have sent me a message saying that you do not want me here because you are only interested in losing customers.
0 Likes