Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

I don't think democrats will run someone against Trump who is man, white and don't have at least a transgender dog. Biden couldn't be so Castro Trudeau that the dem target groups won't feel repressed in that duel.

psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

I don't know what is she currently doing, but I also can imagine a Hillary vs. Chelsea Clinton substitution like in House of Cards.

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@psrquack 

I don't know about you, but I don't feel as strong about the Clinton brand as you do! Smile Who do you think will make it?

Personally I agree with you that Biden will have huge trouble competing for the democrats since the lunatics took over the party:maxresdefault-5

Think about it, this woman is now the de facto leader of the party, last year she was a bartender in NYC. On the flipside, the former mayor of NYC has no role in the party anymore...

Stop eating meat and pay more taxes to change the weather.
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@WuDu wrote:

@psrquack 

Think about it, this woman is now the de facto leader of the party, last year she was a bartender in NYC. On the flipside, the former mayor of NYC has no role in the party anymore...

If she is the real leader and there is no puppet master behind the walls I'm sure the candidate will have similar background/story as her. Don't forget, this year is the anniversary of the Stonewall riots so what would be more cooler running someone who is connectable to this event? Trump will represent the evil establishment and the candidate the reborn of the riot.

To the Hillary/Chelsea thing: they aren't single persons they are dinasty and all dinastys ever want to grab the power. They know how to reach the top and will try to control the party every time. Maybe they don't have enough power this time, maybe they will be forced step back one step but they will be always  among the final candidates, if not personally then via puppets.

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

I don't follow the US celebrity news. Is there any list of celebrities who wanted to immigrate to Canada after Trump's victory and they really did it or it was an easily said promise only?

WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

I think not one of the respective VIPs left the country, but actually, I'm not following these news either...Smile

If she is the real leader and there is no puppet master behind the walls I'm sure the candidate will have similar background/story as her. Don't forget, this year is the anniversary of the Stonewall riots so what would be more cooler running someone who is connectable to this event? Trump will represent the evil establishment and the candidate the reborn of the riot.

To the Hillary/Chelsea thing: they aren't single persons they are dynasty and all dynasties ever want to grab the power. They know how to reach the top and will try to control the party every time. Maybe they don't have enough power this time, maybe they will be forced step back one step but they will be always  among the final candidates, if not personally then via puppets.

Of course there are puppet masters and handlers behind Ocasio-Cortez, however what she represents is a young base that's borderline retarded, driven by their ideology and emotions, making hilarious demands. Since the candidates need to appease this base, their positions move more and more to the left (Green New Deal, reparations, student debt forgiveness, open borders etc.). The more these candidates move to the left, the less likely for them to win a general election, however if they don't move, they're probably not making it through the primaries. Thus why I think that Biden is getting problems, depite the fact that the MSM obviously wants to push him through.

In order to be a dynasty, I think there should be more than just ONE successful politician in the family, don't you agree @psrquackLaugh And if this politician has huge issues due to the time we're living in...But actually I agree with you here on the behind the scenes stuff. Like I said yesterday, if the Clintons have any power within the party left (knowing where the bodies are buried, ability to "collect" a few outstanding favours), then Bernie Sanders will not make it...

psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@WuDu wrote:

In order to be a dynasty, I think there should be more than just ONE successful politician in the family, don't you agree @psrquackLaugh

I can't agree with that. Remember the Bushes. If you are able to stay around the fire your time will come. I also don't think Bernie will be the candidate but it would be a wise decision if the Clinton-tribe would support Bernie's nomination this time. That would be his last chance and if I'm correct an oppressed candidate will win the nomination so the Clinton and co could win some supporters from the holded Bernie Army for 2014 which would be ideal for the return for someone from the Clinton-crew. Trump won't be the contender and they could campaign with the climate changes and of course with the mistakes of the 8 years long old administration.

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@psrquack wrote:

I can't agree with that. Remember the Bushes. If you are able to stay around the fire your time will come. I also don't think Bernie will be the candidate but it would be a wise decision if the Clinton-tribe would support Bernie's nomination this time. That would be his last chance and if I'm correct an oppressed candidate will win the nomination so the Clinton and co could win some supporters from the holded Bernie Army for 2024 which would be ideal for the return for someone from the Clinton-crew. Trump won't be the contender and they could campaign with the climate changes and of course with the mistakes of the 8 years long old administration.

Remember Jeb Bush and what Trump did to him, basically ending his career?

If you believe in a Clinton comeback, you might believe in a comeback of Ultimate Bet as well...Laugh Probably the same business model, they were running...Laugh

Sure, Trump won't be around in 2024, but that doesn't mean that he'll stop campaigning. He'll leave office as one of the GOATs and an absolute folk hero of the right who will then be holding massive rallies to endorse his favorite candidate for 2 minutes and troll the democrats and the media and gloat about his own achievements for the other 88 minutes. Laugh

Sure, the longer you stay in office, the tougher it's to get re-elected, but which mistakes has the administration done so far? Started a war yet? Pushed for regime change in Arabia? Supplied a terrorist regime with 150 B $? Campaigning on climate change might work in Sweden or in German cities, but thank God it won't work in the US...

On the right you have a lot of talented candidates for the post Trump era, on the left you have absolutely no one. Biden is older than Trump, Bernie is older, Pocahontas is 70 years old, Kamala is 55 years old...Heck, even if you look at just the Trump family, you have Don Jr (would be a great choice) and Ivanka (no, please no...). Before the Democrats become contenders again, they have to start their rebuild first, meaning ditching all those lunatics on the fringe of the left and taking on more centrist positions. Before they do that, they're simply not an option for the majority of the US population.

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@WuDu wrote:

To me, only the top-5 have a shot at the nomination, however all of those 5 are deeply flawed.

Biden is the favorite right now, however I don't think he'll win!

From a betting perspective, I see value in Pocahontas (6,5), Sanders (7.5) and Kamala (7,5). Of course, they're all flawed but someone has to be the nominee! Think of it like a crappy hand in Omaha: Sure, KQ75 doesn't sound too great, however if you're sitting on the button and you can see a flop for cheap, why not?

Little fun fact: Despite being 198 years old and being in politics for 50 years and running for president twice, Joe Biden only took part in 1 (ONE) primary election:

2008_Iowa_Democratic_caucuses

He dropped out after only getting 1 % of the votes! Laugh

If you would like to place a bet and given the current odds, I see real value in placing 3 separate bets on Pocahontas, Sanders and Kamala, bascially going against Biden here. I'll stay away for now, but maybe you're interested in a little bit of gamboooooling...Smile

First round of debates is in and my oh my, these guys are nuts! Of course, I didn't watch the debates (if I want to scream at my laptop, I'd prefer to play on Unibet), I just follow the highlights on Fox News and Breitbart. That saves time and is way more entertaining. Having said that, let's look at the odds movement and how my predictions held up so far:

rats.PNG

Well, I hope some of you willing to gamboool followed my advice and placed your bets, otherwise, don't worry, it's still early and the odds will move again:

Our girl Kamala is the favorite again! Laugh Nice move from 7,5 to 4. Sleepy Joe Biden went from 3,25 to 4.5. I told you, the only reason Biden was leading was due to the uninformed public going for name recognition. Well, also it didn't help that Kamala tore him a new one and Biden was standing there with his 1000 yards stare:

What a whiny voice she has...Smile

Pocahontas from 6,5 to 5,5 and Crazy Bernie staying at 7,5.

Beto "Dos cervezas, por favor" O'Rourke, completely embarrassed himself again, now he's getting the same odds like our girl Tulsi:

So how lunatic are the democrats now? Forget about free health care for illegal immigrants, which they all want, Julian Castro is demanding the taxpayer to pay for abortions for men who think they're women:

WaterfallWaterfallWaterfall

Odds of 51 for him now, same as Hillary Clinton!Laugh

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@WuDu wrote:

From a betting perspective, I see value in Pocahontas (6,5), Sanders (7.5) and Kamala (7,5). Of course, they're all flawed but someone has to be the nominee! Think of it like a crappy hand in Omaha: Sure, KQ75 doesn't sound too great, however if you're sitting on the button and you can see a flop for cheap, why not?

If you would like to place a bet and given the current odds, I see real value in placing 3 separate bets on Pocahontas, Sanders and Kamala, bascially going against Biden here. I'll stay away for now, but maybe you're interested in a little bit of gamboooooling...Smile

Oh my, just one week and one debate in and Biden completely falls apart, giving weird interviews to CNN and truely showing his age now! Well, to the general public this might come surprisingly, to you reading this topic, obviously it's not! Laugh

rats.PNG

Actually, there's no real value around with these odds, but things will change. No, placing a bet on Biden now is not a good decision, this guy is toast! The next debates for the Democrats are scheduled for the end of July where you can expect those freaks to do what Kamala did the last time and finally go after her and Biden! Lefties going at each other, meaning there will be glorious highlights to post...

giphy