Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rushbie Rank 22
Rank 22

Hmh.. Still got difficulties to understand how come these are on the betting lists Wow
Anyway, hitrate is strong on this one, and odds are very well explained Spades
Any timeline for these, @WuDu? Would be a ride to bet on these big Thumbs Up

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@Rushbie

You find these bets under unibet.com (obviously), sports betting, politics, US elections. Then you have to select the state you want to bet on and you're in it. All those elections take place next Tuesday (5 days from now).

Unfortunately, the best bets are already gone:

Lyin' Ted Cruz over Beta male O 'Rourke was my favorite but went from 1,4 to just 1.1.

Cramer over Heitkamp (voted no on Kavanaugh) in North Dakota also went to just 1.1.

Same for Marsha Blackburn over that rodeo clown in Tennessee.

In my opinion, those were the best "save" bets, that were giving you solid odds before they were slashed. So in case you want to follow my bets, be careful.

---------------

Having said that, let's take a look at the clowns the Democrats roll out against my candidates.

First Andrew Gillum against DeSantis:

As the Mayor of Tallahassee, he chartered a private plane on the taxpayers' dime to meet with campaign donors. Laugh Took musical tickets in New York from an undercover FBI agent acting in a sting operation. Laugh And now this:

Oh, Oh, Omar. Honestly, I like that dude, I mean, he's absolute scum, but at least he's honest about it. Very nice how he described how those communists are trying to get votes: Divide the people in different classes and promise free stuff to the "oppressed". And if that doesn't work, try to appeal to white guilt. Works in Europe as well...So yeah, I take the 2.75 for DeSantis here, nice value.

And another funny clip, this time from the Democratic candidate for senator in Indiana:

Laugh Didn't he get the memo? It's "diversity is our strength", not "diversity is our charity".Laugh

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

DeSantis now down to 2.10! In Love For once, I picked the right time to place the bet.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

Holy moly, Unibet, now offering 72 bets on elections in the US! Smile However I doubt, that betting on candidates with odds of 1,01 is such a great idea, some handicaps in those cases would be better...

Anyway, DeSantis for governor now dropped down to 2,00, so my bet definitely had value. I'll try to find some additional ones.

And of course Emperor Trump, the ruler of Westeros had to trigger all those GoT fans along the way. Posting this:DrAm6T_WsAAQzID

God Emperor Trump
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

And some new bets:midt.PNG

Rosendale is running for the senate in Montana against Jon Tester. Tester is the guy that bad-mouthed Trump's doctor a while ago. Today, Trump is holding a rally in Montana, so this is personal and I'm taking a shot here. 3.2 is way too high and I'm sure those odds will come down. Maybe Tester still prevails, so only 15 Euro on this one.

Another 30 on Hawley, I like that matchup.

McSally to win in Arizona is probably not really value, however early voting is looking really good for the Republicans in Arizona and her opponent is a certified nutjob, trash talking her constituents and even stating in the past that Americans joining the taliban is not of her interest. Rofl I also watched an interview with McSally on Fox News yesterday and despite having a slight case of the crazy eyes, I like her energy level.

God Emperor Trump
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

And now Unibet is even offering house races, I think I better stay away from those. Speechless

m8hqnyquvza11

Laugh

God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

And some additional bets. This time for house races:house.PNG

As you know, my strategy is practically to cash in on people suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome. I also bet on candidates that have been endorsed by Trump via twitter. 1st bet is for the Republicans to hold the House. To me it's a value bet, if conservatives come out to vote and why wouldn't they?

California 48 is a bet on Dana Rohrabacher. Endorsed by Trump, polling is about even, however Breitbart published an article yesterday that has him ahead 50-41.

Kentucky 06 is a bet on Andy Barr. Also endorsed by Trump via twitter in a state that voted for Trump 62-32 in 2016. Polling is about even.

Since it's House races, I only bet 10 Euro each.

God Emperor Trump
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

Not that 538 has an ounce of credibility left after the last election, but this one made me Laugh:jpbilhc9oiw11

LaughbtZ5iGK

God Emperor Trump
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

Election day is here and some interesting odd movements are to be seen. John James in Michigan went from 9,00 to 5,50 to win the senate seat. I like that dude, however I think this year, it's too early for him, Trump didn't even hold a rally in his state this year. Heller in Nevada now at 2,75, now that was a complete non-value bet on my part, regardless of the outcome. Rosendale in Montana now down to 2,80 and we'll see...Cool Hawley in Missouri at 1,55 and I'm thinking about reloading on that guy again. Trump brought out all the big guns yesterday (Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Ivanka...) during his final rally in that state, they wouldn't do that if the seat wasn't well within reach.

Speaking of campaigning, it's funny how Barry Obama is now heavily working against Trump. Laugh I mean, the Kenyan communist has never won an election for somebody else before and is also the perfect red rag to rile up conservatives. OK, HIllary Clinton campaigning would be even better, but still...Laugh

In Florida, DeSantis for governor went from 2,75 to 2 and is now back up to 2,75. I still like that bet from a value standpoint as republicans in Florida usually come out to vote on election day. Rihanna endorsing his opponent doesn't bother me one bit, her choice of men is obviously questionable at best...Laugh

Republicans to hold the house is at 3.00 now, definitely value, however I think I'm OK with the bet I already placed.

God Emperor Trump
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

Pretty profitable day yesterday, I hope some of you bet along. 2-3 bets are still open. Rosendale is currently leading in Montana (3,20 odds) and DeSantis won in Florida (2,75). I lost with the Republicans winning the House (10 Euro), Heller in Nevada (30 Euro) and probably Rohrabacher in California (not by much and also just 10 Euro).

I'll write my analysis once all is decided.

God Emperor Trump