Highlighted
Rank 17
Rank 17
Highlighted
Rank 18
Rank 18

@WuDu 
1. I was joking
2. You're smarter in politics than this) Soros? Seriously? He is a puppet himself, serving for globalists. He is mouth & money of ppl behind him. C'MON! Smirk

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@sickvlada wrote:

bad choice!

Comrades, it's not too late to jump on the Bernie-Express with me! Another book about Biden's corruption is coming out in a few days. And Bernie's main competitor on the lunatic left is this crazy lady:

https://twitter.com/ewarren/status/1215076490351607809 

poc.PNG

My oh my, when trying to sound hip backfires...Laugh  At least she knows her core demographic. Laugh

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

nard.PNG

The Nard-Dog now in the lead. Bloomberg has no chance, yet keeps spending like a mad man and I even saw some of his ads during an NFL broadcast recently! Speechless Once Pocahontas drops out, her voters will mostly go to Bernie. I actually feel pretty good about my bet and I believe, the Democratic race could be over rather quickly...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

Second election in a row where CNN is cheap-shotting Bernie Sanders. Last time, they gave debate questions to Hillary, this time they're painting him as sexist. Our boy Tucker with a perfect analysis of this clown show:

Pocahontas playing the woman-card is an obvious sign that she's worried about her campaign. That's good for my bet! CNN being in on it is a sign that they're scared of Bernie, also a good sign for my bet! Joe Biden to win went down to 2.8, sorry guys, but the shoe on him will drop next week:

https://www.amazon.com/-/de/dp/006289790X/ref=sr_1_1?crid=OFCBCYG3MDQJ&ie=UTF8&keywords=peter%20schw... 

Already ranked #14 on amazon and the book isn't even out, yet! Laugh Bernie to be the nominee at 3,00 right now could still be value, however with a little bit of risk involved.

Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/01/22/nolte-bernie-sanders-jumps-to-national-lead-over-joe-b... 

And Sanders is now leading Biden in the newest CNN poll 27-24. Now this poll is an outlier right now, however what's more important is that Pocahontas is sitting at 14 %. Once she has to drop out, her far left followers have to find a new candidate to support and this will most likely be Bernie Sanders! Everything so far went as planned for my bet...

Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

Two weeks until the first primary and the leftist establishment is feeling the Bern:

Anxious-obama-considering-issuing-a-statement-as-bernie-sanders-rises-in-polls/ 

"Obama, who has remained largely silent over the course of the Democrat primary process, is reportedly concerned over Sanders’ recent rise in the polls and could issue a statement on the matter."

Excactly like I hoped it would turn out:

• Bloomberg joining the race, despite being reluctant to do so in the first place----> Weak Biden.
  • Pocahontas and CNN going against Bernie-----> Strong Sanders.
  • Obama getting nervous----> Strong Sanders, weak Biden.

A Sanders win would compensate me for my NFL losses during the playoffs! Ok

Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

sander.PNG

You're welcome, guys! Sanders is now leading in Iowa, New Hampshire and Commiefornia. So I hope some of you were able to get the bet at 3.50 as well! I thought the 2016 election couldn't be topped anymore, however I get the feeling that 2020 might be even better! Laugh

Highlighted
Rank 18
Rank 18

Meanwhile news from the zoo Very Happy

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

Interesting week in US politics coming up:

Later today, the Iowa primaries take place. Tomorrow, God Emperor Trump delivers the State of the Union speech. Wednesday, Emperor Trump puts the impeachment hoax to rest.

@Want2Believe 

I wouldn't worry so much about the nutjobs in the streets, I'd worry more about the nutjobs trying to get into positions of power. Case in point:

Waterfall

Odds for Sanders are going down even further:

bern.PNG

I think at this point, it's clear that Sanders is winning this thing. The problem however is, if the Democrat Party ***** him again, as they did 4 years ago! To me, that's the only risk right now. Biden will see poor results later today and even the most delusional people will wake up rather quickly.