Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TheStrongMan Rank 14
Rank 14
Want2Believe Rank 17
Rank 17

@WuDu 
1. I was joking
2. You're smarter in politics than this) Soros? Seriously? He is a puppet himself, serving for globalists. He is mouth & money of ppl behind him. C'MON! Smirk

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@sickvlada wrote:

bad choice!

Comrades, it's not too late to jump on the Bernie-Express with me! Another book about Biden's corruption is coming out in a few days. And Bernie's main competitor on the lunatic left is this crazy lady:

https://twitter.com/ewarren/status/1215076490351607809 

poc.PNG

My oh my, when trying to sound hip backfires...Laugh  At least she knows her core demographic. Laugh

Stop eating meat and pay more taxes to change the weather.
0 Likes
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

nard.PNG

The Nard-Dog now in the lead. Bloomberg has no chance, yet keeps spending like a mad man and I even saw some of his ads during an NFL broadcast recently! Speechless Once Pocahontas drops out, her voters will mostly go to Bernie. I actually feel pretty good about my bet and I believe, the Democratic race could be over rather quickly...

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

Second election in a row where CNN is cheap-shotting Bernie Sanders. Last time, they gave debate questions to Hillary, this time they're painting him as sexist. Our boy Tucker with a perfect analysis of this clown show:

Pocahontas playing the woman-card is an obvious sign that she's worried about her campaign. That's good for my bet! CNN being in on it is a sign that they're scared of Bernie, also a good sign for my bet! Joe Biden to win went down to 2.8, sorry guys, but the shoe on him will drop next week:

https://www.amazon.com/-/de/dp/006289790X/ref=sr_1_1?crid=OFCBCYG3MDQJ&ie=UTF8&keywords=peter%20schw... 

Already ranked #14 on amazon and the book isn't even out, yet! Laugh Bernie to be the nominee at 3,00 right now could still be value, however with a little bit of risk involved.

0 Likes