Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@psrquack 

Thumbs Up The amount you risked tells me you ooze confidence! I hope they let you cashout...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27

@WuDu wrote:

@psrquack 

Thumbs Up The amount you risked tells me you ooze confidence! I hope they let you cashout...

Not really. Due to my challenge I don't have more spare money on it.

Btw, I like your trolling style.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

hillary_clinton_mighty_blouse

Even if you lose, simply put all your belongings on the God Emperor in 2020 and the 10 cents will not even matter anymore...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27

@WuDu wrote:

Even if you lose, simply put all your belongings on the God Emperor in 2020 and the 10 cents will not even matter anymore...

I should recommend you the same for your Dortmund title win money, but we both know Unibet doesn't accept 0 as stake.Teardrop

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

The BVB is involved in a fierce competition! Trump2020 is free money donated to you by the left! All you have to do is to grow some balls and grab it...Cash

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27

@WuDu wrote:

The BVB is involved in a fierce competition! Trump2020 is free money donated to you by the left! All you have to do is to grow some balls and grab it...Cash

You don't need to prove that you are a nephrologist, I believe it. Trump corrently have 2,25 odds. It won't change till 2020 summer so investing now into Trump when you will have so many sport events before that is dead money.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1178402852907225099?s=21

Laugh Our friends from the tolerant left, always trying to silence and to censor!

At this point, the smartest idea for Sleepy Joe would be to call it a career and come up with some medical emergency that needs attention so that he can drop out before things get really ugly!

And who would be filling that void? Could it be Queen Hillary?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7517723/Corrupt-human-tornado-Hillary-Clinton-joined-Chelse...

Nah, still not going to happen...

Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

Tucker is great as usual! Rudy Giuliani also having a reason to get out of bed in the morning to bring the LOLs on TV...RoflBut like I said from the very beginning, Biden is not going to be the nominee for the communists...Smile

Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27

I consider betting on democratic win in Texas and Georgia if there will be an option.

0 Likes