Let's gambooool on politics

WuDu

Just when you thought that the Democrats cannot appear any more pathetic:

https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-news/iowa-caucuses-live-results-coverage-2020/index.html 

"MAJOR DELAY IN RESULTS: Iowa Democratic officials say they're going over the paper trail of results from the caucuses after finding "inconsistencies" in the reporting."

A lot of "inconsistencies" happened over the last few days in Iowa; given the corrupt history of the DNC, I think there's a real chance that they're trying to stiff Sanders again!

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Want2Believe wrote:

Yep, they did it again) Obviously, sponsors of democrats don't like Sanders's radical and too left program with higher taxes for rich people :)

Democratic elections in US is a fake. Caucus = ❤️♥️❤️US)

Seems like it's Sanders leading in total votes, with Bootycake surprising in Iowa. However the real story is that Biden, who had the state for himself, only received 15 % of the votes. In addition to that, turnout is rather meh, so all in all, a good result for my bet.

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu wrote:

I think at this point, it's clear that Sanders is winning this thing. The problem however is, if the Democrat Party ***** him again, as they did 4 years ago! To me, that's the only risk right now. Biden will see poor results later today and even the most delusional people will wake up rather quickly.

dems.png.0c3d60b82393aa842ead1447c2d743db.png

It's only a matter of time until Sleepy Joe drops out! In NH, he's polling around 15 % as well, his campaign is short on money and if Bootycake now steals some of his voters away, there's no need to embarass himself further.

• Like 1

Just if you thought, the Dems couldn't have a much worse week:

Dnc-chair-tom-perez-demands-iowa-to-recanvass-caucus-vote/ 

"The directive followed a New York Times report stating that some results published Wednesday were riddled with mistakes and inconsistencies. “In some cases, vote tallies do not add up. In others, precincts are shown allotting the wrong number of delegates to certain candidates. And in at least a few cases, the Iowa Democratic Party’s reported results do not match those reported by the precincts,”

Nice! When cooking the results goes wrong. So the party of state intervention cannot even add a few 1000 numbers together? :Laugh: I'm sure that if they paid Excel-wizard Purps 500 Euro, the results would be ready and presentable within 24 hours.

In other clown news:

Hillary-clinton-will-not-rule-out-vp-never-say-never/ 

"Former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Thursday that she would not necessarily refuse if asked to be vice president."

As the president in that case, I'd hire a few extra food tasters...:Rofl:

Bernie now down to 2,2 and Biden up to 6,5. For you guys reading this topic, this obviously is no surprise. :Cash::Cash1:

• Like 1

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Betting-and-Sports/Let-s-gambooool-on-politics/m-p/255187#M32906 biden.PNG.ad7f60d6c5040777a792432613b54d87.PNG

Pretty solid projection I made 8 months ago, don't you think?

rats.PNG.9721328eafb5c44921221cfe3fbfb5a5.PNG

Biden now down to 11, on one level with Hillary! :Laugh: I told you guys...

Bernie won the first two primaries, so he's on the right track. Bloomberg winning is a pipe dream, he hasn't even appeared in one debate yet. However it would be hilarious, if Bernie and all his mentally ill supporters came into the Democratic National Convention with the most delegates only to be robbed again right there! :Laugh: Tears, riots and the end of the Democratic Party would be the result. :Heart::Thumbsup:

In case you missed betting on Bernie, I might have another bet coming up in the next few weeks. So stay tuned...

• Like 2

I was under the impression that 2016 cannot be topped! Maybe I was wrong:

The comments don't disappoint:

hilly1.PNG.07950f05024922d03b9c82f298aafa7c.PNG

hilly2.PNG.b700d01ed06e49e0893888d74610500f.PNG

hilly3.PNG.956765835751a75db43ccbbb5d394579.PNG

hilly4.PNG.1a8643ca31533688407af43ca351d1d1.PNG

:Laugh:

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

@WuDu wrote:

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Betting-and-Sports/Let-s-gambooool-on-politics/m-p/255187#M32906 biden.PNG.faafb89360b0ff39d01725218cf9381c.PNG

In case you missed betting on Bernie, I might have another bet coming up in the next few weeks. So stay tuned...

image.thumb.png.4114ae4ed38bfca8b1a90ae5d2b47908.png

tenor.gif

@Brocky wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Betting-and-Sports/Let-s-gambooool-on-politics/m-p/255187#M32906 biden.PNG.d5c9e9d1185a39b15a59c65aa87370a6.PNG

image.thumb.png.716e197b801427d856e1ed3c7c6e4564.png

tenor.gif

That's a pretty below the belt troll to someone that can't answer back.:Wonder:

• Like 4

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@Brocky wrote:

1693296944_Screenshot(926).png.99497f44063ced8e8e8768a4ab745d53.png

Guy banned for 4 years of incessant trolling, I'm sure he'll survive.

Wouldn't say incessant, some yeah, but whole lot of content too. Things that others aren't willing to write here so nowadays we read nothing but trolling. Cause some wannabe God thought that it is better this way 😏

• Like 5

Wether he deserved a ban is not for me to say, I've seen far worse trolling on other forums but to be fair it did get wearisome after a while. I'm sure he'll survive but half the fun of trolling is surely seeing a reaction, in this case you'll never know.

head make it stop GIF

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@Livertool wrote:

@Brocky wrote:

67068398_Screenshot(926).png.1ce73f7b7d9d23c8c97593d5f3115725.png

Guy banned for 4 years of incessant trolling, I'm sure he'll survive.

Wouldn't say incessant, some yeah, but whole lot of content too. Things that others aren't willing to write here so nowadays we read nothing but trolling. Cause some wannabe God thought that it is better this way 😏

Did he get a warning or instaban right away? Knowing what can trigger a ban (for a rank 20+ guy who had contributed a lot here) would be great...

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Trump will be close if he is running but other than that, if you exclude him for low odds and obvious ones that will not be next president like Biden, Kamala, Dwayne, Clooney, Kanye etc, there could be good value for cash out bet if nothing else.

Problem is that i have no clue about possible underdogs. @WuDu i demand answers!!!!

Donald Trump 4.00
Joe Biden 5.00
Kamala Harris 6.00
Ron DeSantis 15.00
Mike Pence 17.00
Nikki Haley 21.00
Pete Buttigieg 34.00
Dwayne Johnson 41.00
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez 51.00
Ivanka Trump 51.00
Tucker Carlson 51.00
Ted Cruz 51.00
Kristi Noem 51.00
Elizabeth Warren 51.00
Marco Rubio 51.00
Tulsi Gabbard 51.00
Dan Crenshaw 51.00
Amy Klobuchar 67.00
Bernie Sanders 67.00
Andrew Yang 67.00
Stacey Abrams 67.00
Joe Kennedy III 67.00
Charlie Baker 67.00
Beto O’Rourke 67.00
Michelle Obama 71.00
Michael Bloomberg 81.00
Nina Turner 81.00
Rick Scott 81.00
Oprah Winfrey 81.00
Mitt Romney 101.00
Hillary Clinton 101.00
George Clooney101.00
Matt Gaetz 101.00
Kanye West 101.00
Bill Gates 151.00
Meghan Markle 151.00
Chris Christie 201.00
Joe Rogan 201.00
Mark Zuckerberg 201.00

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

Donald Trump 4.00
Joe Biden 5.00
Kamala Harris 6.00
Ron DeSantis 15.00
Mike Pence 17.00
Nikki Haley 21.00
Pete Buttigieg 34.00
Dwayne Johnson 41.00
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez 51.00
Ivanka Trump 51.00
Tucker Carlson 51.00
Ted Cruz 51.00
Kristi Noem 51.00
Elizabeth Warren 51.00
Marco Rubio 51.00
Tulsi Gabbard 51.00
Dan Crenshaw 51.00
Amy Klobuchar 67.00
Bernie Sanders 67.00
Andrew Yang 67.00
Stacey Abrams 67.00
Joe Kennedy III 67.00
Charlie Baker 67.00
Beto O’Rourke 67.00
Michelle Obama 71.00
Michael Bloomberg 81.00
Nina Turner 81.00
Rick Scott 81.00
Oprah Winfrey 81.00
Mitt Romney 101.00
Hillary Clinton 101.00
George Clooney101.00
Matt Gaetz 101.00
Kanye West 101.00
Bill Gates 151.00
Meghan Markle 151.00
Chris Christie 201.00
Joe Rogan 201.00
Mark Zuckerberg 201.00

Wait, Sleepy Joe received the most votes in history just 12 months ago (12 M more than Obama) and now he's not even the clear cut frontrunner according to the odds? Well, well, well...  

😄

Out of your list and gambling on a potential cash-out without Trump: DeSantis at 15.00 or Ted Cruz at 51.00.

I would also keep a look at the governors' races in those states where they stole the election last year. If these states switch their governors from D to R (similar to Virginia last week) before 2024, I'd place a bet there.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

I would also keep a look at the governors' races in those states where they stole the election last year.

Probably one of the dumbest statements in this blog, 🤔 but it does have a lot of competition. 🤣

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

Probably one of the dumbest statements in this blog, 🤔 but it does have a lot of competition. 🤣

Joe Biden compared to ‘Beavis and Butthead’ over bizarre stance at CNN town hall

🤣

@Livertool

One additional thought, before you spend all your hard earned money on any non-Trump Republican:

The primary circus starts again in early summer of 2023. Until then, there won't be any major odds movements, especially if Trump has not made a decision, yet. If he runs, he'll be the Republican nominee and the other bets are worthless. If you think that he won't run, DeSantis and Cruz are looking good from an odds perspective.

Personally, I think he's going to run again, especially if the mid-term elections turn out to be positive for him. If then the gubernatorial elections in states like Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin also turn out like they did in Virginia, another stolen election becomes less likely and Trump running again should be pretty certain.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's kinda cute how the brain of man possible nuclear winter can do that like, ok Joe, we need to do this for this one time lets do dothis brains 👍 Yayy, made it huhh , now back to cozyness and let the others make a noise.

I'm sorry mr Altzheimer. Could you say something as a President? Oh you can't? hmm.
It kinda belongs to the job.

Or whee  let's circle back to the dawn of times.

23 minutes ago, Pionrj said:

On tuesday? That's some pro stuff there. I was waking up when you were opening a new one 😂

You don't drink water only at nights or weekends, do you? Same goes for beer, you drink when you are thirsty 😄

11 hours ago, WuDu said:

If he runs, he'll be the Republican nominee and the other bets are worthless

My bet will be based on that no favourite wins so it ain't risk free in anyway. If Trump runs, so be it, going to make small bets so no financial suffering. 

Point is to make bet way before primary elections so if/when favourite drops out, my bet value goes up. Biden should be out with 100% certainty, 50/50 with Trump and Kamala can't win even if she is running.

I was thinking something like 2 candidates from each side, Cruz being definitely other republican. But first i got to make sure that bookie i'm going to make bets allows cash outs all the way...