Let's gambooool on politics

WuDu

I think not one of the respective VIPs left the country, but actually, I'm not following these news either...😃

If she is the real leader and there is no puppet master behind the walls I'm sure the candidate will have similar background/story as her. Don't forget, this year is the anniversary of the Stonewall riots so what would be more cooler running someone who is connectable to this event? Trump will represent the evil establishment and the candidate the reborn of the riot.

To the Hillary/Chelsea thing: they aren't single persons they are dynasty and all dynasties ever want to grab the power. They know how to reach the top and will try to control the party every time. Maybe they don't have enough power this time, maybe they will be forced step back one step but they will be always  among the final candidates, if not personally then via puppets.

Of course there are puppet masters and handlers behind Ocasio-Cortez, however what she represents is a young base that's borderline retarded, driven by their ideology and emotions, making hilarious demands. Since the candidates need to appease this base, their positions move more and more to the left (Green New Deal, reparations, student debt forgiveness, open borders etc.). The more these candidates move to the left, the less likely for them to win a general election, however if they don't move, they're probably not making it through the primaries. Thus why I think that Biden is getting problems, depite the fact that the MSM obviously wants to push him through.

In order to be a dynasty, I think there should be more than just ONE successful politician in the family, don't you agree @psrquack ? :laugh: And if this politician has huge issues due to the time we're living in...But actually I agree with you here on the behind the scenes stuff. Like I said yesterday, if the Clintons have any power within the party left (knowing where the bodies are buried, ability to "collect" a few outstanding favours), then Bernie Sanders will not make it...

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu wrote:

In order to be a dynasty, I think there should be more than just ONE successful politician in the family, don't you agree @psrquack ? :laugh:

I can't agree with that. Remember the Bushes. If you are able to stay around the fire your time will come. I also don't think Bernie will be the candidate but it would be a wise decision if the Clinton-tribe would support Bernie's nomination this time. That would be his last chance and if I'm correct an oppressed candidate will win the nomination so the Clinton and co could win some supporters from the holded Bernie Army for 2014 which would be ideal for the return for someone from the Clinton-crew. Trump won't be the contender and they could campaign with the climate changes and of course with the mistakes of the 8 years long old administration.

@psrquack wrote:

I can't agree with that. Remember the Bushes. If you are able to stay around the fire your time will come. I also don't think Bernie will be the candidate but it would be a wise decision if the Clinton-tribe would support Bernie's nomination this time. That would be his last chance and if I'm correct an oppressed candidate will win the nomination so the Clinton and co could win some supporters from the holded Bernie Army for 2024 which would be ideal for the return for someone from the Clinton-crew. Trump won't be the contender and they could campaign with the climate changes and of course with the mistakes of the 8 years long old administration.

Remember Jeb Bush and what Trump did to him, basically ending his career?

If you believe in a Clinton comeback, you might believe in a comeback of Ultimate Bet as well...:Laugh: Probably the same business model, they were running...:Laugh:

Sure, Trump won't be around in 2024, but that doesn't mean that he'll stop campaigning. He'll leave office as one of the GOATs and an absolute folk hero of the right who will then be holding massive rallies to endorse his favorite candidate for 2 minutes and troll the democrats and the media and gloat about his own achievements for the other 88 minutes. :Laugh:

Sure, the longer you stay in office, the tougher it's to get re-elected, but which mistakes has the administration done so far? Started a war yet? Pushed for regime change in Arabia? Supplied a terrorist regime with 150 B $? Campaigning on climate change might work in Sweden or in German cities, but thank God it won't work in the US...

On the right you have a lot of talented candidates for the post Trump era, on the left you have absolutely no one. Biden is older than Trump, Bernie is older, Pocahontas is 70 years old, Kamala is 55 years old...Heck, even if you look at just the Trump family, you have Don Jr (would be a great choice) and Ivanka (no, please no...). Before the Democrats become contenders again, they have to start their rebuild first, meaning ditching all those lunatics on the fringe of the left and taking on more centrist positions. Before they do that, they're simply not an option for the majority of the US population.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu wrote:

To me, only the top-5 have a shot at the nomination, however all of those 5 are deeply flawed.

Biden is the favorite right now, however I don't think he'll win!

From a betting perspective, I see value in Pocahontas (6,5), Sanders (7.5) and Kamala (7,5). Of course, they're all flawed but someone has to be the nominee! Think of it like a crappy hand in Omaha: Sure, KQ75 doesn't sound too great, however if you're sitting on the button and you can see a flop for cheap, why not?

Little fun fact: Despite being 198 years old and being in politics for 50 years and running for president twice, Joe Biden only took part in 1 (ONE) primary election:

2008_Iowa_Democratic_caucuses

He dropped out after only getting 1 % of the votes! :Laugh:

If you would like to place a bet and given the current odds, I see real value in placing 3 separate bets on Pocahontas, Sanders and Kamala, bascially going against Biden here. I'll stay away for now, but maybe you're interested in a little bit of gamboooooling...:Smile:

First round of debates is in and my oh my, these guys are nuts! Of course, I didn't watch the debates (if I want to scream at my laptop, I'd prefer to play on Unibet), I just follow the highlights on Fox News and Breitbart. That saves time and is way more entertaining. Having said that, let's look at the odds movement and how my predictions held up so far:

rats.PNG.fe8c2a9a83147aeb6573db47e158c2bd.PNG

Well, I hope some of you willing to gamboool followed my advice and placed your bets, otherwise, don't worry, it's still early and the odds will move again:

Our girl Kamala is the favorite again! :Laugh: Nice move from 7,5 to 4. Sleepy Joe Biden went from 3,25 to 4.5. I told you, the only reason Biden was leading was due to the uninformed public going for name recognition. Well, also it didn't help that Kamala tore him a new one and Biden was standing there with his 1000 yards stare:

What a whiny voice she has...:Smile:

Pocahontas from 6,5 to 5,5 and Crazy Bernie staying at 7,5.

Beto "Dos cervezas, por favor" O'Rourke, completely embarrassed himself again, now he's getting the same odds like our girl Tulsi:

So how lunatic are the democrats now? Forget about free health care for illegal immigrants, which they all want, Julian Castro is demanding the taxpayer to pay for abortions for men who think they're women:

:Waterfall::Waterfall::Waterfall:

Odds of 51 for him now, same as Hillary Clinton!:Laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

@WuDu wrote:

From a betting perspective, I see value in Pocahontas (6,5), Sanders (7.5) and Kamala (7,5). Of course, they're all flawed but someone has to be the nominee! Think of it like a crappy hand in Omaha: Sure, KQ75 doesn't sound too great, however if you're sitting on the button and you can see a flop for cheap, why not?

If you would like to place a bet and given the current odds, I see real value in placing 3 separate bets on Pocahontas, Sanders and Kamala, bascially going against Biden here. I'll stay away for now, but maybe you're interested in a little bit of gamboooooling...😃

Oh my, just one week and one debate in and Biden completely falls apart, giving weird interviews to CNN and truely showing his age now! Well, to the general public this might come surprisingly, to you reading this topic, obviously it's not! :laugh:

rats.PNG.f0a770c99dea876c17aff2a9e70e2202.PNG

Actually, there's no real value around with these odds, but things will change. No, placing a bet on Biden now is not a good decision, this guy is toast! The next debates for the Democrats are scheduled for the end of July where you can expect those freaks to do what Kamala did the last time and finally go after her and Biden! Lefties going at each other, meaning there will be glorious highlights to post...

giphy

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

I'm sure a male can't win this, also don't think Warren will make it so betting on  Harris and someone who is female and can surprize us would have good value.

I said it earlier, Kamala "makes sense" from a lot of different view points, but not at odds of 3,25! She has a poor track record and there are massive clouds of shady behaviour hovering around her (declining parole for prisoners in California because the state needed the labour force, sleeping her way up with the Mayor of San Francisco in the 90s...).So in a few weeks, people will go after her like she went after Biden. My guess is, you'll see better odds for her to win then...

Besides, she's not even African-American, her parents are immigrants from India and the Carribean! So her getting the black vote is also not a given...

• 4 weeks later...

And the 2nd round of the Dem debates is in the books and as a right winger, I find it hilarious how Donald Trump basically turned the Democrats in the USA into a bunch of crazy people! As a bettor I'm getting a little concerned though, as the winner of the Dem debates has been President Trump whose odds to get re-elected now dropped down to 1,91....Let's take a look at a prediction I made 4 weeks ago:

@WuDu wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

I'm sure a male can't win this, also don't think Warren will make it so betting on  Harris and someone who is female and can surprize us would have good value.

I said it earlier, Kamala "makes sense" from a lot of different view points, but not at odds of 3,25! She has a poor track record and there are massive clouds of shady behaviour hovering around her (declining parole for prisoners in California because the state needed the labour force, sleeping her way up with the Mayor of San Francisco in the 90s...).So in a few weeks, people will go after her like she went after Biden. My guess is, you'll see better odds for her to win then...

Besides, she's not even African-American, her parents are immigrants from India and the Carribean! So her getting the black vote is also not a given...

clowns.PNG.d44312b4714880d95b8d782d0df173be.PNG

Lookie cookie what happened here! Now how Joe Biden is the favorite after yesterday's "performance" is a different story, but Kamala dropped from 3,25 to 4,00. What happened? Our girl Tulsi happened:

Kamala looking old next to Tulsi! Besides that, everything I bolded happened! You're welcome...:Smile: And now, don't put your money on Tulsi, Schalke 04 winning the Bundesliga next year has a higher probability.

Speaking of Biden, here is his closing statement where he warns of 8 more years of Donald Trump and doesn't know the difference between a text message and a website:

:Thumbsup: Just a bunch of empty talking points and gaffes, he's lost it mentally...

Tough to say who's the favorite right now. I mean, Trump will win with an even bigger landslide than in 2016, that's for sure, the candidates are that bad! However one of them has to win it. Personally I think that Sanders is losing appeal rapidly as well, dude is just screaming, waving his arms and babbling non-sense. Pocahontas is a massive takedown waiting to happen if she continues to surge in the polls. I'd say Tulsi with her IDGAF attitude might be the one to do so.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Well guys, time for some "I told you so". Let's take a look at the current odds:

rats.PNG.446871c35575ab3b4f9aa2b79fd69e0b.PNG

Absolutely fascinating odds movements over the last few week: Pocahontas, of all people, is now the clear favourite to get the nomination and as of right now, I absolutely agree with that statement. Sleepy Joe Biden has been an absolute desaster so far and now God Emperor Trump brought his corruption to the front pages. But wait, to you guys reading here, this is old news because your boy @WuDu predicted that 3 months ago and 2 pages earlier:

biden.PNG.2d58118fbe54b1a7200ca32a7b6ed8c2.PNG

Told you guys!

Our girl Kamala is going down faster than a fat kid on a see-saw. She had that one good moment when she gave Joe Biden the business but after our girl Tulsi "The Samoan Assassin" Gabbard took care of her, she lost all her mojo. Now she's as likely to win as Hillary, who doesn't even run. :laugh: Again, for my dear readers, this is nothing new:

kamala.thumb.PNG.4f8e8bf5a533629421b89d95627cb8f0.PNG

Yap, I told you so!

As of right now, I think it's a race between Pocahontas and that lunatic commie Bernie Sanders! I'd say Pocahontas makes it, but the odds for her are no value at all. Don't forget, over decades she pretended to be an Indian (Native American) in order to get ahead. That topic hasn't been touched so far by the Democrats.

Of course this also guarantees Trump 4 more years and the debates will be must see TV if you're into comedy. :laugh:

@psrquack wrote:

MG.thumb.png.e1ff40619304c2097ae1ccdd45d59241.png

Playing the role of an Oracle is awesome so I also jump into the Band Wagon. From 51 to 18 is not bad at all.

Well, doesn't that mean you were an oracle for Chelsea Clinton? She's currently at 251...

@WuDu wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

MG.thumb.png.f5d3f62019615632204e572e952f6195.png

Playing the role of an Oracle is awesome so I also jump into the Band Wagon. From 51 to 18 is not bad at all.

Well, doesn't that mean you were an oracle for Chelsea Clinton? She's currently at 251...

If you read just this post then yes, but that was the beginning of my don't underestimate the Clinton's prediction. Currently I see very good chance for the comeback/revenge campaign(if the impeachment won't do his job already before the election). I still don't think the "native indian" has enough "safe space" and minority credits (too white, too privileged-is she at least lesbian/transgender) to win the nomination, Bernie would have good chances if he would be younger or at least latino. So still think it's time for Clinton's comeback.

@psrquack wrote:

If you read just this post then yes, but that was the beginning of my don't underestimate the Clinton's prediction. Currently I see very good chance for the comeback/revenge campaign(if the impeachment won't do his job already before the election). I still don't think the "native indian" has enough "safe space" and minority credits (too white, too privileged-is she at least lesbian/transgender) to win the nomination, Bernie would have good chances if he would be younger or at least latino. So still think it's time for Clinton's comeback.

BonyIdenticalAfricangoldencat-size_restricted

"This surely wil be the end of Drumpfh...the beginning of the end...tick tock...the walls are closing in...." :Laugh:

n5w23enra0p31

Still, no! Nobody wants to see that old witch again. She's still going around now in order to bitch and moan about 2016 to her degenerate fanbase and to maintain some behind the scenes influence. In my mind, it's between Pocahontas and Crazy Bernie now. She's a pathological liar, but at least she made some policy proposals. Sanders is just waving his arms around, screaming nonsense, like I said, this (he) is getting old quickly.

You underestimate the power of the Clinton-clan. They are everywhere. You can say it's a conspiration theory but we are speaking about someone who are in the first lines of dem leaders for decades. She knows the right people and has people in the right places to affects the elections (now I'm writing about the candidates one). As I see the others don't have as many soft power (Warren) behind them or wasn't really the part of the real leaders(Bernie). You think Clinton is a pathologic liar and that is her strongest weapon, because can promise everything to everyone and can play all the roles what are necessary.

Climate change?-well, I demonstrated against the evil State in the 70's, I know how to stop it

patriarchy- look at me, I'm a woman,and i'm the voice of million enslaved women,

trans and other rights-come to my my sisters and brothers of America, i'm here to fight for your rights

Iran+Midlde East conflicts-ready to import the democracy

family-look at me again, look at my child, look at my grandson, I'm an american mother like you

etc. She is dangerious.

To the impeachment: laughing is also an option, but serious sng grinders consider the worst case scenarios too. Sometimes 2 outs come on the river.

• Like 1

I read a little on The_donald and the conspiracy theory is now this:

Establishment wants an electable candidate to run to even have a remote chance of beating Trump. Biden was supposed to be that candidate. Biden runs one of the worst possible campaigns so far and the crazies have taken over. Biden goes from favorite to underdog and now his massive corruption is being talked about. Biden is not electable anymore and no sane person votes for Pocahontas/Comrade Bernie. In comes Queen Hillary to save the day:

giphy

"I waited long enough for this...I didn't even want to run...2016 was stolen from me by the Russians/Ukrainians/Ewoks...our democracy is in danger...time for a moderate to reunite the country...common sense gun laws...breaking the glass ceiling...women, muslims LTGFHSSBBQ+- are discriminated against....yada yada abortion and supreme court...."

source

Jim-Carrey-Disgusted

Still not gonna happen, though! The last time around she spent twice as much money to lose against King Trump! I'll doubt fundraising will be as easy for her this time around....:Laugh: Would be great though, however even with Sanders and Pocahontas, lefties will suffer big time again...

Well @psrquack if you have balls and believe in this conspiracy theory, it's time to place the bet and post it here! :Cash:

• Like 2

@psrquack 

👍 The amount you risked tells me you ooze confidence! I hope they let you cashout...

• Like 1

hillary_clinton_mighty_blouse

Even if you lose, simply put all your belongings on the God Emperor in 2020 and the 10 cents will not even matter anymore...

The BVB is involved in a fierce competition! Trump2020 is free money donated to you by the left! All you have to do is to grow some balls and grab it...:cash:

@WuDu wrote:

The BVB is involved in a fierce competition! Trump2020 is free money donated to you by the left! All you have to do is to grow some balls and grab it...:cash:

You don't need to prove that you are a nephrologist, I believe it. Trump corrently have 2,25 odds. It won't change till 2020 summer so investing now into Trump when you will have so many sport events before that is dead money.

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1178402852907225099?s=21

:Laugh: Our friends from the tolerant left, always trying to silence and to censor!

At this point, the smartest idea for Sleepy Joe would be to call it a career and come up with some medical emergency that needs attention so that he can drop out before things get really ugly!

And who would be filling that void? Could it be Queen Hillary?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7517723/Corrupt-human-tornado-Hillary-Clinton-joined-Chelsea-rails-against-illegitimate-president.html

Nah, still not going to happen...

• Like 2

Tucker is great as usual! Rudy Giuliani also having a reason to get out of bed in the morning to bring the LOLs on TV...:Rofl:But like I said from the very beginning, Biden is not going to be the nominee for the communists...:Smile:

• Like 1