Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

For those of you who are interested to know, two more candidates declared for the DemonRats over the last few days: Tulsi Gabbard and some dude named Castro. Both have no chance to make it out of the Democratic primaries as well. Tulsi is too far left for the right (pro abortion, pro gay marriage, believes in man made climate change) and too right for the far left (used to be strictly anti gay marriage in the past, is actually reasonable in other areas). Castro is the token latino who's happy for any TV time he can get. 

Meanwhile at the White House:

Dw7gTEOUUAAR9z0

Bon appetit! Rofl

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@WuDu there really are no other areas for betting? Smile  question:  you live in the US? Smile

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

@pinki wrote:

@WuDu there really are no other areas for betting? Smile  question:  you live in the US? Smile

Because US players can't play on Unibet I doubt.

WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@pinki wrote:

@pinki

There's this thing called the internet that allows you to access information from all over the world, you should try it as well...Laugh

I don't understand your first question. I firmly believe that in politics betting you don't need just a hunch but you also need some additional information to place a bet. For example, a lot of my analysis of the election in Bavaria was spot on, however some inside knowledge would have helped (FW voters switching to the AFD for the federal election in 2017 and then moving back to the FW for the state election in 201Cool.

Another example would be the election in Canada this year. With Trudeau, you basically have a virtue-signaling village idiot running the country. Would I bet against him? No, because I have no clue about the intentions of the Canadian voters. To me, Canadians are the Swedes of North America. Laugh

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
Highlighted
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@WuDu wrote:

Personally, O'Rourke would be the best opponent for us here. That's the type of guy that the Leftist propaganda really likes to push and write up, giving good odds for Trump, yet is absolutely hopeless against the God Emperor. However the Democratic party is full of nutjobs and anything can happen, since their primary is not going to be rigged in favor of one candidate like it was back in 15/16.

Maybe I'll post some updates here once the Democratic candidates roll in...

Call me Nostradamus:

beto.PNG

Annie Leibovitz and Vanity Fair. Not bad, not bad...

Oh my God...Rofl How his wife was coached to look at him totally dreamy eyed...How he's fidgeting so much with his hands that his wife bounces up and down on the couch...How he proclaims himself to be the last great hope of earth...Even Unibet is not really sold on him (odds of 5,5). Trump is already making fun of him without even mentioning his DUI:

Laugh

That leaves Creepy Joe Biden as the last contender to make his intentions official, so stay tuned for some betting analysis and "casual" recommendations over the next few days/weeks...

God Emperor Trump
0 Likes