Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

Tester winning in Montana with 5.000 votes. Veryangry Yeah, but it's OK, if McSally holds up in Arizona where she's 15.000 votes ahead right now...

So all in all, It's been an OK election for me. Not great, but profitable. Let's see when the final results are in.

Also a fun fact I've read about now: This was now the 4th major election in a row where Barry Obama campaigned on behalf of other people and lost. Rofl Oprah Winfrey endorsed the communist candidate in Georgia and lost. Taylor Swift endorsed the democrat in Tennessee and lost as well. So I'm already looking ahead to the 2020 celebrity endorsements...Laugh

Glad to see that King Trump is already in fighting mode again:

Man this Jim Acosta is such an unbearable HeartHeartsHeart...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@psrquack wrote:

https://nypost.com/2018/11/07/dead-brothel-owner-dennis-hof-wins-nevada-election/

Still a better candidate than at least 50 % of the people up for election this week....Smile

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

Court-hears-republican-lawsuit-over-ballots-senate-seat-line/1931668002/

Seems like the DemonRats are now trying to steal the senate elections in Arizona and Florida by their good old strategy of committing blatant voter fraud. McSally was ahead by 15 K, now all of a sudden she's behind by 9 K? Yeah sure...Glad to see that the GOP sues in both states.

God Emperor Trump
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@WuDu wrote:

Court-hears-republican-lawsuit-over-ballots-senate-seat-line/1931668002/

Seems like the DemonRats are now trying to steal the senate elections in Arizona and Florida by their good old strategy of committing blatant voter fraud. McSally was ahead by 15 K, now all of a sudden she's behind by 9 K? Yeah sure...Glad to see that the GOP sues in both states.

emp.PNG

giphy

God Emperor Trump
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

Hi guys,

In case you wondered when my final evaluation is coming in, guess what? They are still counting and "finding" "votes" and guess what again, the "new" "votes" they keep "finding" all voted for the democRats. Absolutely incredible, 3rd world processes in a 1st world state....But what do you expect for a country without voter ID? Anyway, if McSally "loses", I bascially finish this election with a very small profit, thanks to the respective bet sizes.

God Emperor Trump
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

McSally conceded in Arizona:

Holy moly, you can spot the crazy just looking at Ms Sinema's face and it gets even worse once you read her wikipedia entry. Scared

Voting shenanigans in Florida continue:

But just like I said in my Trump election topic two years ago, leftists are so morally bankrupt that election fraud has to be expected. This time those rats got to me...

So if my early morning shower mental arithmetics are correct, I placed 160 Euro on winning bets and 85 Euro on losing bets. Scared Winners were Hawley, DeSantis, Kentucky 06, Braun in Indiana. Losers were Heller in Nevada, Rosendale in Montana, California 48, Repubs keeping the House. Voting robbery victim was McSally. I placed an extra 40 Euro on Hawley 30 minutes before the polls closed, which is basically my whole profit from this election (roughly 20 bucks). Dissatisfied

Another fun fact is that 4 of my losing bets, all except the Republicans keeping the House, were slightly ahead on Wednesday morning. So all in all, this election season left me with a sour taste. But looking ahead, maybe this leads to even bigger odds on God Emperor Trump being re-elected in 2020, when I'm going all in on him with every cent my Unibet account is offering! Next year during the summer, the Democratic primaries will start and boy oh boy, the field that's about to assemble is more and more looking like a bunch of special ed kids going up against deranged mental health patients. There are even rumours that Hillary wants to run again! Rofl So yeah, if anybody of you is interested, let me know and I'll finish this topic writing something about the potential presidential candidates of the demonRats...  

God Emperor Trump
XY Rank 19
Rank 19

Value anywhere @WuDu?  

UK.png  Can they go crazier???  Oprah have "some juice" Rofl

US.png

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@XY

In 2020, I'm going all-in with my Unibet funds on Trump getting re-elected including writing a Unibetcommunity blog about it during the campaign. So stay tuned...

So value is on Trump winning, Repubs winning and Trump being the Republican nominee. However I think the value on Trump will get much better once the CNN, NY Times, Washington Post propaganda machine starts rolling again and all the European outlets take their opinions as facts, again. Personally, I think a good time to bet on Trump would be after the nomination for the DNC in early summer 2020 and after the first presidential debate in late September. In 2016, Trump's odds went down to 2,1 over the summer and then climbed up after the debates and the "grab the HeartHeartsHeart"-tape. On the morning of the election, Unibet was offering 4,50 for Trump to win.

For the Democrats, only Pocahontas has declared yet and her chances of even making it out of the Democratic primaries are 1/1024th....Laugh Personally, O'Rourke would be the best opponent for us here. That's the type of guy that the Leftist propaganda really likes to push and write up, giving good odds for Trump, yet is absolutely hopeless against the God Emperor. However the Democratic party is full of nutjobs and anything can happen, since their primary is not going to be rigged in favor of one candidate like it was back in 15/16.

For example, if they realize that they're hopeless against Trump, they could as well nominate a candidate that is far, far left, just to appease the lunatics in the party (Bernie, Harris). However if they actually believe they can beat Trump in 2020, they could push a guy like "Creepy" Joe Biden or O'Rourke or maybe even Bloomberg. Again, they will all lose against Trump, but I have no clue who their nominee will be.

Maybe I'll post some updates here once the Democratic candidates roll in...

I have no clue about British politics so I stay away from it. As you have seen, I made some bad decisions betting in Bavaria because I didn't draw the right conclusions there. If you want to gamboooool and don't mind losing your buy-in, "the next federal election in Germany  to take place in 2020" is at 3.50 right now! The reason for that is that in 2019, we're having 3 state elections in Eastern Germany where you'll see an absolute beatdown of the establishment parties.

God Emperor Trump
Highlighted
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@WuDu wrote:

Personally, O'Rourke would be the best opponent for us here. That's the type of guy that the Leftist propaganda really likes to push and write up, giving good odds for Trump, yet is absolutely hopeless against the God Emperor....however if they actually believe they can beat Trump in 2020, they could push a guy like "Creepy" Joe Biden or O'Rourke or maybe even Bloomberg. Again, they will all lose against Trump, but I have no clue who their nominee will be.

And so it begins:

https://deadline.com/2019/01/oprah-winfrey-event-new-york-beto-orourke-bradley-cooper-supersoul-sund...

"Oprah Winfrey wants to hear more from possible 2020 presidential hopeful Beto O’Rourke, the Democratic candidate that lost his 2018 challenge to Texas Senator Ted Cruz.

The famous media mogul has invited O’Rourke to join her for a one-on-one conversation in New York City.

The event will also include interviews with A-list Oscar contenders — Black Panther star Michael B. Jordan and Star is Born actor-director Bradley Cooper.

The conversation will take place in February in New York City and a ticket will cost $200."

Jim-Halpert-Yes

God Emperor Trump