Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

May the best man win, who actually makes them goals and not like that. I was hoping to England do good in wc but just for that changed my opinion Rofl At least if Kane is playing.

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/apr/20/arsene-wenger-to-leave-arsenal-at-the-end-of-the-se...

Wenger leaves the Arsenal after this season. I have mixed feelings. Haha Speechless Waterfall

First of all, the timing is not so great, just before the EL semis, what can save their season. Will this help the team cohesion to win the title? 

Its clear that he cant move forward w the club anymore, should leave about 3-4 years ago, to avoid the shame (?) of the last two campaigns, when they didnt qualify for the CL - first time in the Wenger era. So its really time to go, the squad - i believe - its good enough to compete for the top4 at least.

But even his last seasons were terrible, he completely changed not just a club, but the whole Premier League. Arsenal was always worth to watch. 22 years at one club, incredible. Will be so different from now on - i dont even know (too young for that) how was Arsenal before Wow

I am so curious who can replace him, lets remember, MU was so bad for years after SAF`s departure.

Purps Rank 19
Rank 19

@cris1285 wrote:

I am so curious who can replace him

They should give Tony a chance Smile

adams.jpg

marius0928 Rank 11
Rank 11

I dont think if Wenger leave  at the end of seson , Arsenal will do much in next seson .  

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

Over all Wenger did very well over the years. I think he was always against spending too much money in transfers and maybe that bit him in the arsene in the long run. But definitely right time to quit, i don´t think he would got gunners in champion form anymore. I would really like to see them win el this season thou, would be sweet farewell Smile

Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

@Ray-Unibet @Jeppe-Unibet @Marco-Unibet

Any chance of getting choices/odds for next Arsenal manager ?

I've created the request @Livertool Smile Should have an answer soon.
JRE Rank 14
Rank 14

If Arsenal wins the Europa League, Wenger really gets the end he's worth.

marius0928 Rank 11
Rank 11

Home, Arsenal  scored  always  over 2 goals, so it would be 45% chances to make a good match with Atletico Madrid. The only problem is that they get many goals, Atletico is a very stable team in defense.

JRE Rank 14
Rank 14
Arsenal must win on Thursday with at least 2 goals otherwise it will be difficult to get to the final. 2-0 would be a perfect result.