LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE

Livertool

Basicly after 4 games we have "sick" table...me liky....👍

Everton to win title is 17x...never ever...leicester is 51x....mby...

total cinderella moment would be Leeds to win

70459461_Kuvatmmis2020-10-05191521.thumb.jpg.d5d7916f72776dba467a39084ccd5d01.jpg

I really like to see those shockers

ManU :waterfall: massive flop....

Liverpool :scared: massacare....

Man City 🤣....

If u want a chop u do not get it....
If u do not want chop u get it...

@XY

Would love to know that too. What if he retire to other world? :wonder: Similar thing with Trump bet, what if he gets assassinated or covid get to him or he will die of old age 🤣  Not sure if Biden will get to winter also 🤣

In both cases bet is most likely lost but maybe just maybe it will be voided. Would be nice to 100% know it.

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3 months later...

@Livertool wrote:

Hopefully blm kneeling and VAR are buried for next season so i can become supporter again and then they rise like phoenix :)

They still doing the knee dance? :Geek:  Its so 2020 :Cheeky: So, who is still doin it? PL, NBA, NFL? Pretty sure didnt see it yesterday

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 1 month later...

@Livertool wrote:

@jerry wrote:

Its so 2020 😏 So, who is still doin it? PL, NBA, NFL? Pretty sure didnt see it yesterday

Oh, it is over already?

I thought they were kneeling whole season, haven't watched whole match since 2020 cause of that 

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/56795811 

Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United and Tottenham are among 12 clubs who have agreed to join a new European Super League (ESL).

giphy

Live by their sugar daddies, die by their sugar daddies! 

@Livertool , I'm demanding answers! :Laugh: 

If this is not just a huge bluff all-in on the river, this should immediately make the Bundesliga the most attractive domestic league in Europe/the World! If the SuperLeague teams are going to be kicked out of their domestic leagues, of course. 

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu 

Looks like our duck friend was right then. Personally didn't see this happening.

Oh well, one more reason to step further away from this stupidity. After all national league has always been the main thing, other competitions are not as important even as great as some cl seasons have been.

Hopefully those teams are kicked out of pl so Norwich wins trophy and Pukki golden boot :laugh:

I am too old to turn to bl with so little knowledge or personal attachment to any team. As kid i might have fantasy of being smurf but that was do long time ago and frankly had nothing to do with football so that is really not an valid option either. Especially who knows when they get back into bl 😏

This is the dangerous part of majority of wealth in the world owned just tiny crew of people. Then the world just becomes playground of sudardaddies and mamas with their rules and agendas :puking:

• Like 2

There is nothing to cheer about this news. Bundesliga won't be the most popular national league, because India has more attendance and tbh nobody knows german teams without Bayern in Asia what is the most important market of those sugar daddy clubs. Unfortunately COVID 19 showed that clubs can operate without fans on tribunes so replacing supporters and lifting club brands to international hights is easier than it was before. If you remember there were rumours that spanish league games will be played in the USA, spanish cup final was in the Middle East, so supporters will fill the tribunes everywhere. Tbh this is better for the clubs making looser relationships to supporters. They don't need hools/ultras, they need people, who will buy the 50-60-100 euro tickets +something in the fanshop and after the game they peacefully go home till the next match.

@Livertool wrote:

@WuDu 

Looks like our duck friend was right then. Personally didn't see this happening.

Oh well, one more reason to step further away from this stupidity. After all national league has always been the main thing, other competitions are not as important even as great as some cl seasons have been.

Hopefully those teams are kicked out of pl so Norwich wins trophy and Pukki golden boot :laugh:

I am too old to turn to bl with so little knowledge or personal attachment to any team. As kid i might have fantasy of being smurf but that was do long time ago and frankly had nothing to do with football so that is really not an valid option either. Especially who knows when they get back into bl 😏

This is the dangerous part of majority of wealth in the world owned just tiny crew of people. Then the world just becomes playground of sudardaddies and mamas with their rules and agendas :puking:

@psrquack is already pumped for the new SL season! :laugh:

Nah, not so fast my friend, this is more like a game of chicken. The first one to blink is going to lose. All the UEFA and the domestic leagues basically have to do now is to play hardball: No UCL reform like they planned this Monday, kicking the respective teams out of the domestic leagues in case they join the SL and suspend all players playing there from playing internationally for their home countries and for UEFA teams. 

Then good luck to the SL teams when it comes to developing their youngsters without youth teams or attracting guys that want to play for the national team. Players will move there of course, but at a premium when it comes to their salaries. Like when guys like Martinez, Witsel, Hulk or Oscar went to China.

@psrquack 

I said the "most attractive league"! Popularity will come later.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu wrote:

@psrquack 

No, it won't. Why should a tv buy the right of the Bundesliga and showing Hoffenheim vs. Mainz to their subscribers when they should broadcast Liverpool-Juventus? When you don't have any good memories/or interest like betting, then you will watch a game in your spare time what offer you a better known players, more emotions, more fun. On the other hand why should international brands pumping much more money into Bundesliga, when they already have brand names what are globally known?

@psrquack wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

@psrquack 

No, it won't. Why should a tv buy the right of the Bundesliga and showing Hoffenheim vs. Mainz to their subscribers when they should broadcast Liverpool-Juventus? When you don't have any good memories/or interest like betting, then you will watch a game in your spare time what offer you a better known players, more emotions, more fun. On the other hand why should international brands pumping much more money into Bundesliga, when they already have brand names what are globally known?

In case Bayern and BVB stay in the Bundesliga, what does change for us? Nothing! However as you said, the EPL, La Liga and the Serie A will all lose massive value. So yeah, the Bundesliga would profit in this case. However now there are rumours that the BVB and Bayern are joining as well (next to PSG). :puking:

Like I said, it's a high stakes game of chicken. In the end, I don't feel bad for UEFA or FIFA, these are corrupt entities as well.  

@WuDu wrote:

In case Bayern and BVB stay in the Bundesliga, what does change for us? Nothing! However as you said, the EPL, La Liga and the Serie A will all lose massive value. So yeah, the Bundesliga would profit in this case. However now there are rumours that the BVB and Bayern are joining as well (next to PSG). :puking:

Like I said, it's a high stakes game of chicken. In the end, I don't feel bad for UEFA or FIFA, these are corrupt entities as well.  

Still don't get it where the profit will come from to Bundesliga? If FanA is a Juventus supporter, he will watch the Superleague, not the Bundesliga. If FanB didn't have any relationship to EPL/La Liga, Serie A, will chose the SuperLeague aswell.

Sponsors like Gasprom will prefer the Superleague and UCL marketing value will decrease. Where is the profit again?