LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE

Livertool

Var must be that cultural marxism that @pinki  mentioned many times in forbidden thread...

Lets change rules, lets bring down statues, lets change history, lets pretend for greater good. I can pretend that it is all fine as long they don't overwrite liverpool's past/future pl win. I am sure they try soon cause Dalglish was apparently seen in same bar with shaved head men in the 80's. Neo-Nazi mf 😛

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Mou team really struggling again. For toto sake i hope Bournemouth takes advantage over.

Best defender for Spurs so far? Kane 🤣 Man really has lot of ground to cover from goalline to other. I know Bournemouth is dangerous in set pieces and corners but really Mo, Kane can't do everything 😏

• Like 1

Yea it was looking so good a few times, but not to be :teardrop:

First the handball goal and then the one on one that Lloris saved really well. To be fair Spurs could have easily gotten a penalty on the first half. They still sucked though.

• Like 1

@Purps wrote:

To be fair Spurs could have easily gotten a penalty on the first half. They still sucked though.

I guess it could have been penalty but it was own player that kicked Kane's foot there before push so to me it was right call.

Handball would have been even more certain goal without touch so that was unlucky for sure. Good save from Loris but still i call it unlucky too :laugh:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Had a decent week in the UK. I had two long term bets in the Championship, got green on the last day (just harder to find the betslip when its not pending anymore). Mitrovic to be top goalscorer @6.00 and Charlton to go down @3.00. 

championship.PNG.17dc020779983b9c101cd2e5a5a8406f.PNG

I thought the last matchday could be crazy, so i had 1,5 goals over on every single match, and 2,5 goals over as well. The latter missed two goals for 792,5x odds... :Waterfall: But the easier got green @11.22. 

1608429194_15overp.png.350d1268e16822ede77c320f00cdcb8d.png

In the PL i had some lost long term bets and some won too, but on the last matchday i felt goals could come again. Manchester City game over 2,5 goals, i left our the Burnley game, and all the rest over 1,5 goals @5.88 with a freebet. It was pretty much roasted tho. Leicester - MU 0-1, 5 minutes extra time, 97th min (!) freekick for ManU from about 25 m, perfect chance for Pogba or Rashford. But when they didnt even wanna shoot lol, and just passed the ball around, i really gave up, but Schmeichel pulled off a Karius in the 98th minute :Cheeky: Karma: Peter Schemichel just said some players are not good enough in MU, aiming to Lingard :Rofl:

968396006_pl15over.PNG.21694331919fae3795991b22420023b3.PNG
  • Like 7

Should be interesting start for new season in september for this stretched 19/20 season especially if City goes far in cl, not much time for any vacation.

Chelsea has already made good transfers with Werner and Ziyech (maybe Havertz too), Arsenal should be stronger. Not so sure about ManU but Spurs will definitely sink until Mou is fired ( probly before november :D )

Hopefully corona will soon start to fade away and we get back to more normal and spectators in matches. Tired of looking those cardboard figures and listening recorded crowd :puking:

• Like 3

Yeah, next season will be a mess. I probably hate the most 5 changes. Now you can change whole fookin formations. Rich teams will have even more advantage and players can stop working on condition and stamina [and focus on partying lol], its not important now [when i played profess in my worst physical form i was able to play for 30-45minutes]. 

For calendar mess is simple solution. Less matches. But the greed will never allow them that. Remove domestic cups for one season, make shorter champions league/europa [for example only winners in group stages go up]. Who tf needs League Of Nations? Without those things you have normal/relaxed 2020-21 calendar. But no we need to play them 2 times in a week and rush into Euro...

Arteta cemented Arsenal in defensive [with material hes got in Mustafi and D.Luiz] and i really like the fluid in attacks there. They look much better than the results and i see improvement.That said Auba gone and there is zero chance for top4 no matter who will come [even Partey].

People praising Lampard but i dont see it. Many matches they won with one goal and really lucky. Defensively they are a mess and with new players taking place of old ones he could face more problems. Still this potentially could be a team that with counter play can win against every one [i can see them making Di Matteo season, weak in league and getting far in champions league]. 

Tottenham will be awfull to watch but they will be grinding points for a champions league place, ManU is a question mark but IMO they will end 10-20 ponts behind Liverpool and City.

• Like 3
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Yeah, i don't see any reason why they should keep 5 changes after this fast pace remainder of season. But what can we do when idiots are destroiyg this beloved sport. Are they going to keep drink breaks too in freezing rain of december p match? 🤣 I thought VAR was enough foolishness for one decade but apparently not. For every right desicion there has been equal amount of bad ones so that got game nowhere.

• Like 2

@DoktorAvalanche wrote:

Kill VAR. Did you see Sassuolo lose 1-0 the other night and have FOUR goals wiped out by the cursed VAR.

Well, they were all cleary offside. it definitely kills some of the excitment, but would you rather have Sassuolo win 4-2 scoring FOUR offside goals? 

• Like 1

@Nikzzzz wrote:

@DoktorAvalanche wrote:

Kill VAR. Did you see Sassuolo lose 1-0 the other night and have FOUR goals wiped out by the cursed VAR.

Well, they were all cleary offside. it definitely kills some of the excitment, but would you rather have Sassuolo win 4-2 scoring FOUR offside goals? 

You could go back and forth with this forever but isn't offide suppose to be something that attcking teams gets advantage off? Not millimetres or postition of elbow 😏 Like they removed offside from those players that don't affect the game. 

If they were so clear (which to my eye weren't) why don't sideref rise flag and game is stopped? They let game continue and after Sassuolo made goals they revied var 😪

• Like 1

You could go back and forth with this forever but isn't offide suppose to be something that attcking teams gets advantage off? Not millimetres or postition of elbow 😏 Like they removed offside from those players that don't affect the game. 

¨

I completely agree, but i personally though all of these were clear straight away. One was kinda close, but not like other situations this season.  Frimino against Aston Villa springs to mind, were the lines were more or less on top of eachother, which is obviously nonsense. 

I suppose its a personal preference at the end of the day. I would like the waiting time to be much less, and clear rules between major leagus what constitutes as a handball or VARable offense. But i certainly dont want a team to score multiable offisde goals in one game, even if it kills some of the hype

So clearly that 3 of them the game had almost restarted before they were found. I'd rather the refs did their job and didn't rely on VAR to fix their errors.

And if the refs are so ❤️♥️❤️ that they miss those decisions then YES i'd rather it finished 4-2.

Goal line technology works almost perfectly, let's leave it there. Or would you do away with the officials altogether?

@DoktorAvalanche wrote:

So clearly that 3 of them the game had almost restarted before they were found. I'd rather the refs did their job and didn't rely on VAR to fix their errors.

And if the refs are so ❤️♥️❤️ that they miss those decisions then YES i'd rather it finished 4-2.

Goal line technology works almost perfectly, let's leave it there. Or would you do away with the officials altogether?

Of course. We all want that. But thats never going to happen, so here we are. Not sure what almost restarted means. After a goal theres not a lot of other options to wait before restarting play.