LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE

Livertool

@Livertool wrote:

@pinki wrote:

@Livertool i dont think so🤣 It is rather a conspiracy of plastic bag manufacturers🤣

I pretty much narrowed it to two options:

Some chinese medical company made virus (with bit help from goverment) and soon they "discover" vacine and medicine for it. Good for economy of China @1.88

@Livertool looking in this direction, however, it hits China very strongly. I'd rather look for a conspiracy among their enemies here.  Many years ago the USA-China conflict was predicted, it could be one of the offensive actions. 

• Like 1
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@cris1285 wrote:

1-0 is ok, but 3-0? 

Agree on the fighting spirit, its gone for a while. Hard to blame, but that happens when you win the league by january...

Don't know if numbers count. If they do, better for knowing things ain't so great right now and they lost just for "bad luck. But haven't lost confidence that they will go on in cl too, madrid is for mayhem just watch ;)

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

Look at that. Once in a century there is chance to see quality football in Finland :D

https://www.uefa.com/uefasupercup/news/025b-0ed522ae0bce-a8e0f2fd983d-1000--uefa-super-cup-bound-for-helsinki-and-kazan/ 

Liverpool against who? Remains to be seen :Tongue:

Ticket please:Rofl: It would be awesome for you having the chance seeing your well beloved team playing so close to your home. Btw when did you move to Kazan?:Rofl:

@Livertool wrote:

#metoo :D

But what is the situation in there? Doctors just told him that he has corona, he lost it it and spectators try to avoid him?

Mou said he will start from first minute against Burnley,if he goes up and down under 8 sec. 😃

At first they said he went to confront some fan who racistic abused Gedson Fernandes,but now,it appears,some fan exchanged a few words with his younger brother,and family that has been there.

Who knows?! :wonder:

• Like 1

@XY wrote:

Next season chose wisely your goalkeeper @Livertool😉

:D

Yeah that was really awesome. First of all the that opening to middle of field which would be last thing to do in that situation but also that jump just before Llorente made the shot. Adrian was still in the air for god sake so how are you going to dive towards ball if your feet ain't in the ground :puking: But pool had enough good chances to make 2-4 goals in 90 minutes and kill the game so that was equally the reason that they are out.

But it is fine, most important trophy incoming this season :popeye:

Unless corona screws that up. Getting really bit worried for real when i see all the events cancelled and Usa denying travelling to states. I expect many others to follow soon so whole world may be in quarantine before season is finished. What is up with that freaking out? Big brother knows something they ain't telling???

Yeah,was surprised how they did not manage to score second.

Adrián didn't look good against Chelsea neither.His goalkeeping technique is questionable,to be honest.But I am,positively,surprise how Atletico Madrid need a very few chances to score a goal,or decide the match.D. Simeone doing very good job with limited players,if I can express myself like that.

How that match ended without card? :wonder:

Had Atletico Madrid as a first team to get a card,and PSG-BVB to finish 2:2,in quiz game. 😞

• 2 months later...