LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE

Livertool

I think it's me and Carlo Ancelotti agree that this system is sometimes useless ...
  • Like 1
Life is not about how you survive the storm, but about how you dance in the rain.
What a release when I realized that the voice in my head is not who I am! Who am I, then? The one who sees this. "- Eckhart Tolle

@TheStrongMan wrote:

I think it's me and Carlo Ancelotti agree that this system is sometimes useless ...

Replace you and Ancelotti with all the sane people and sometimes with 99% of time and you are spot on :laugh:

I heard rumours from very reliable sources that some countries are planning to implant third eye camera and microphones to all citicens. No need for jury or lawyers anymore, just VAR judge to review videos. And we get justice and right desicions everytime :P

Here is prototype 🤣

prot.JPG.11547adeeb796eaeb868e5ad339115d7.JPG

• Like 2

@TheStrongMan wrote:

Don Carlo knows the score. :)

VAR should be put back in it's box. Goal line technology works fine, quick, easy to understand, no room for 'interpretation'.Let's just leave it there and stop this weird experiment to turn real football into FIFA20.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

@XY wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

European Super League sneaks step by step closer. Top6 british clubs will drop the EFL Cup?

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/plan-to-expand-champions-league-poses-threat-to-efl-cup-wmssd3xd6 

I am crying for Platini and other corrupted guys...

They don't deverse any cry, but if your team isn't in the top20 clubs in Europe then it's time to say a good bye to it, because after the Superleague they won't be able to play remarkable matches against the fat top clubs. Some call it progress, I call enclosure like in England in the 16-18th century.

rumorous have it...a few San Francisco 49ers agents are currently in Arsenal dressing room,trying to convince David Luiz it would be best move for both sides. 🤣
Arsenal's and San Francisco's,of course. 😉

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Today its still more than 10 days to Atletico so maybe  they will not field reserve squad. I mean dont see it today but on the weekend i think its sure bet hey will not go 100% against Watford. Still i can see some upset today :happyshy:. Well maybe it 5% chance for that :laugh:

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Bowen should make a 3:3 and Flappyhandski is back 😛 but stil impressive comeback 👍. I think Atletico will score and Liverpool need at least 3 goals. Remember when people laughed at me elsewhere when i said that Moyes will be out before the end of the season after he won that first two or three matches 🤣 Have somewhere a bet that he is next PL manager to be sacked at 38. Now its handsome 10 so its still worth to try.

Why cant we place booked players in betbuilder? 😞

https://twitter.com/cullepl/status/1232059359544401921/photo/1

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

This would really be bad beat and another year without title :puking:

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1248589/Liverpool-news-Coronavirus-Premier-League-title 

What is going on with this corona panic? Sure some has died due it but as i read most of them had other major health issues too. Another communist master plan? @pinki 

• Like 2

@Livertool wrote:

What is going on with this corona panic? Sure some has died due it but as i read most of them had other major health issues too. Another communist master plan? @pinki 

@Livertool i dont think so🤣 It is rather a conspiracy of plastic bag manufacturers🤣

plastic-bag.png.ffc31337ceccfde7d2fcf8e750e0a241.png

• Like 2
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@pinki wrote:

@Livertool i dont think so🤣 It is rather a conspiracy of plastic bag manufacturers🤣

I pretty much narrowed it to two options:

Some chinese medical company made virus (with bit help from goverment) and soon they "discover" vacine and medicine for it. Good for economy of China @1.88

or

mother nature's ❤️♥️❤️ are getting dry for too many suckers and it is trying to control over population @2.05.

But there is other thread for this :D

• Like 2