LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE

Livertool

Some reddit opinion about new ManU striker [Haaland] with which i agree 100% 🤣🤣

He doesn’t even have proper running technique, runs like an actual donkey, and technically he is just another Lukaku with a trampoline foot. Maybe he can be more clinical but there’s not much footballing talent in him

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Arteta will be next manger at Arsenal ? but i think   problem is with players not with coach . Auba  is not in best shape , Lacazet on beanch  Pepe 1 match great 6 bad , only  young players maybe Martinelli need  to played much more,...and i didnt talk about defense 🤣

Kolasinc wil be out for some time

Depay have big mental problems  [golden toilet, father issues etc] , but i think ManU made a big mistake not having buyback clause. Jump from eredivisie was too much but now he look much better. Could be similar with Haaland minus him being a head case. Jump from 10th or even lower league to first or 2nd [for me LaLiga is 1st] could be much too soon. Bundesliga was the right move but i see the logic here since after stint in Germany ManU could have to pay more than 100 like they will for Sancho. Now its a steal so whatever happens, happens. Not the solution to their problems and i easily could see him flopping but he is young, full of hmself could have good start since he is good form now. But he is also runs like donkey and have similar first touch to Lukaku's so...who knows. It will be interesting.

My prediction he is out of club in 1,5 years and will be become walking, talking meme, just like king Fellaini 😛🤣🆒:haha:

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Neil Shipperley sentenced for public masturbation

Prosecutor Shaan Sethi told the court Shipperley had driven his van up to the victims, winding down his window and stopping the vehicle. Mr Sethi said the pair had turned to thank Shipperley for letting them cross the road but "they then noticed he was holding his ❤️♥️❤️ in his hand and staring directly at them".

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-50839639

Remember him as player. Way below average, bottom championship. At least now he scored :Cheeky:  

• Like 2

@psrquack wrote:

When someone ordered the management signing that player from Salzburg and they have choosen the cheaper option.🤣

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/379040-liverpool-fc-agree-deal-to-sign-takumi-minamino 

No way, just what doctor ordered :D

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Betting-and-Sports/CL-finally-back/m-p/294586#M37342 

• Like 1