LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE

Livertool

@psrquack wrote:

Is it true Mourinho is not a manager but just a head coach?🤣

That seems to be the case in Tottenham if we think Mauricio's comments preseason and past year. Management pretty much calling shots with transfers. And when that goes on with Mourinho, embrace yourself for lot of whining and excuses for poor results in the future 😏

• Like 1

Mourinho's first press conference's full transcript. It's very funny.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7711367/FULL-TRANSCRIPT-Jose-Mourinhos-press-conference-Tottenham-manager.html 

"Question: Spurs fans know you as Mr Chelsea, what are you going to do, what do you need to do, to win them over? 

Mourinho: No. I think they have to see me as Mr Inter, Mr Real Madrid, Mr Porto. I think they have to see me as Mr Club. Everywhere I go, as I used to say in a funny way, I arrive, where the pyjamas for the club. I even sleep with the pyjamas. I even wear the tracksuit, you confuse the tracksuit with the pyjamas. "

• Like 3

21284726-0-image-a-2_1574327915281

Wales. Golf. Madrid. In that order. :Rofl:

Nice one Gareth Bale, nice one! :Thumbsup:

• Like 4
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@psrquack wrote:

Mourinho's first press conference's full transcript. It's very funny.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7711367/FULL-TRANSCRIPT-Jose-Mourinhos-press-conference-Tottenham-manager.html 

"Question: Spurs fans know you as Mr Chelsea, what are you going to do, what do you need to do, to win them over? 

Mourinho: No. I think they have to see me as Mr Inter, Mr Real Madrid, Mr Porto. I think they have to see me as Mr Club. Everywhere I go, as I used to say in a funny way, I arrive, where the pyjamas for the club. I even sleep with the pyjamas. I even wear the tracksuit, you confuse the tracksuit with the pyjamas. "

"Question: Jose, you just said don't ask you about your mistakes but what would you say are the key things you have learned about yourself in the last year? What do you intend to do differently this time?

Mourinho: I am humble, I am humble enough to try to analyse which was what I did, to try to analyse my career, not just the last year but to analyse the evolution, the problems, the solutions. I was humble enough for that. The principle of the analysis was not to blame anyone else."

I am humble (correction) i am humble enough... :Laugh: 

We will see, hope that he is humble and don't make same mistakes for 10th time :Tongue:

• Like 1